Tool Stuff on eBay

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Tool Stuff on eBay

Post by Ravenpig »

badkittygothgirl wrote:even if I cause a few sandy vaginas along the way.
You made me laugh out loud (look how weird that looks when it's spelled out). Thanks for that!
Hey! Denty!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Kittaan wrote:Fuck'em Kat. They are clueless.

My thoughts exactly. I've found it entertaining especially when the scalper threatens me on fb. Haterade is my favorite flavor of sport drink and there is a lot of it going around.
The Boss wrote:
badkittygothgirl wrote:I appreciate that. There seems to be a haterwagon campaign against me b/c I outed a scalper that has to buy his friends. I don't give a shit. Those who know me know I'm fiercely loyal, have nothing but love for my TooL family and will defend what is right, even if I cause a few sandy vaginas along the way.
Fuck. I take a week of from FE, and shit goes weird.

I'm pretty sure most of the real TOOL fans appreciate your loyalty. Everyone else can suck a fat one.

Man, remember when we all listened to TOOL and rode spirals? Good times.

I'm sure most of them fall into the Nardo zombie category and would have no problem sucking a fat one. I still ride the spiral every chance I get. At least this gave me the opportunity to clear out my friends list. Fortunately, I'm super picky so it was only a few.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig wrote:
You made me laugh out loud (look how weird that looks when it's spelled out). Thanks for that!
You rock, Pig.

And, for what it's worth, more than a few of us would fight for you, Kitty.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

The Boss wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:
You rock, Pig.

And, for what it's worth, more than a few of us would fight for you, Kitty.
K, disregard this post then.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Ravenpig wrote:

Hahaha...and you made me chuckle. :lol:
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

badkittygothgirl wrote:I appreciate that. There seems to be a haterwagon campaign against me b/c I outed a scalper that has to buy his friends. I don't give a shit. Those who know me know I'm fiercely loyal, have nothing but love for my TooL family and will defend what is right, even if I cause a few sandy vaginas along the way.
Not gunna hate on being truthful. We had a spat once (new trader feedback thread) on previous forum but we worked it out like adults. Acting like adults on internet is tough stuff.

I am familiar with this "go to every concert and buy a ton of prints dude" that we posted about earlier, but I was unaware he was a scalper? Do we know how that worked.

Oh btw looks like he bought more than just signed prints ishoptomuch full 2014 mini-tour unsigned print set $1000

Thats about $420 worth of prints w/o VIP... so about a 250% markup. And about 9% markup if he paid full price VIP ticket to get the print. Better buyer margins than the other listing.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Might be a day late and a dollar short but the Brisbane 2011 print (White background with red skeleton dude)is for sale on Toolband right now.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Final note;

As far as print exclusivity goes:

At CP 2014 at the merch booth that I camped out at they had 3 boxes (each 4 inches thick, so yes that would be a 1 foot tall stack) of unsigned prints. Multiply that by at least another merch table downstairs and maybe one upstairs (someone mentioned they had one upstairs but I never checked or confirmed) and you conservatively have more than 1000 prints.

As someone who got into print collecting relatively recently (2010) I don't have a huge collection of prints (Tool or otherwise, only 26 ATM) that I can sit back and gloat heavily about (yeah I'm talking to your rgardjr and your insane EMEK collection!)

Diluting the market as much as the band has has almost ruined Tool print collecting to me. The Atlanta 2012 (blue monkey) print had 750 I think. I thought that was bad, but now they are doing 1K+? WTF?

Why not sell limited and numbered at concert, then post unlimited/unsigned next day on website where you can rape on shipping and make more $?
So many other bands do their tour merch that way and it works well. Though that would require a functional website....

Finally, I have an unsigned CP 2014 that I bought for a trade. Since I have arguably the most "unique" print of the 2014 run I thought I was sitting on a golden egg. I only got it in hopes of a good Houston or Phoenix print that I could trade for, but alas the CP is better than them IMO. Now I don't know what to do. I don't want a 2014 print (sans a comissioned San Diego) and no one wants a boring 2014 print.

RANT OVER.

I can also comment that I think 100 is still the # the band signs. I say this b/c the tour merch head showed up to out table first with the signed stack. It was about an inch thick. The venue merch head counted off 50 and gave the rest back to send to the other table. Would be nice if they at least numbered the darn signed prints.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Do not be fooled:
Low price and little detail/detail that makes no sense = bad times

Reproduction 2010 Viejas

Reproduction 2010 Seattle
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Texas prints

2010 CP

They have 2012 Dallas Set and 2014 CP single unsigned as well.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
MAGNUS
My pain is just an excuse

Post by MAGNUS »

I've wanted that 2010 since the show. Can't afford evil bay prices at the moment.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

With your juggs, I find it hard to believe that anyone would hate on you.
Last edited by markuspoop on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like to poop naked.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

May those vaginas always be sandy. I'm with you Kat.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

markuspoop wrote:With your juggs, I find it hard that anyone would hate on you.

Hahaha
hellboy wrote:May those vaginas always be sandy. I'm with you Kat.

Thanks HB!

You guys know me well enough as a strong, opinionated and outspoken broad. I have no regrets and I will continue call out the bullshit when I see it. I love this thread b/c most often than not, we laugh at the ludicrous drugs these ebay sellers are on when they set the price for this shit. Anybody remember this gem? I giggle every time it shows up. Now it's 20% off! *gigglesnort*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOOL-signed-aut ... 51bb18a6a8
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

badkittygothgirl wrote:
markuspoop wrote:With your juggs, I find it hard that anyone would hate on you.

Hahaha
hellboy wrote:May those vaginas always be sandy. I'm with you Kat.

Thanks HB!

You guys know me well enough as a strong, opinionated and outspoken broad. I have no regrets and I will continue call out the bullshit when I see it. I love this thread b/c most often than not, we laugh at the ludicrous drugs these ebay sellers are on when they set the price for this shit. Anybody remember this gem? I giggle every time it shows up. Now it's 20% off! *gigglesnort*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOOL-signed-aut ... 51bb18a6a8
Yeah that poor guy. He has had it posted forever. If the signed Tool sink didn't sell for $350 his custom job won't go for anything more than $250
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
RJ MacReady
Maynard Believer

Post by RJ MacReady »

bigboy55693 wrote:Do not be fooled:
Low price and little detail/detail that makes no sense = bad times

Reproduction 2010 Viejas

Reproduction 2010 Seattle
They also have a Vegas 07 up too. Somewhere in that cluster of a description it does say reproduction. This could end in tears.
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Always weird how an unsigned CP 2010 print sells for nearly as much as my signed CP 2014 just did.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
nameloc
Bronco's Fan

Post by nameloc »

bigboy55693 wrote:Always weird how an unsigned CP 2010 print sells for nearly as much as my signed CP 2014 just did.
Cedar Park 2010 prints were limited to (250).. there are a ton of 2014s.. nothing weird about it at all..signed or not.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/46018790@N03/sets/

Audio-Technica u853 (c/o)
Denecke PS-2
Sony MZ-M100 HI-MDs (x2)
Sony PCM M10
XXXX X-X
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

nameloc wrote:
bigboy55693 wrote:Always weird how an unsigned CP 2010 print sells for nearly as much as my signed CP 2014 just did.
Cedar Park 2010 prints were limited to (250).. there are a ton of 2014s.. nothing weird about it at all..signed or not.
2014 signed were limited (band won't sign tons of them) but not numbered.

Accounting for "rarity inflation" that print (originally sold for $30) should have gone for around $100. $160 is way over paying. Good for the seller I suppose.

That said I am still happy about my sale. I made enough profit (after 30% eBay/PayPal fees) to get a free print trade (cost of print at show+shipping to someone).

Now to just find someone with something I like.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Mama always said shoot for the stars...

OKC 2010
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

This is a new one for me Thesaurus Sticker
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

BKGG's stalkee has wisely lowered his pricing on the Unsigned set full

He has also split up his signed set into $240 start bid and 400 BiN. Good luck to you. Market saturation ATM. Will probably have to wait 5 years to make what I would consider good money off of them.

Also have a new wholesaler out there; a Mr. ToolPosters. Here is a sampling of his listing

Now that that is done, feel free to insert you gripes below.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

Oh yeah and this gem for MayJay geeks: Maynard James Keenan Autographed Limited Edition Print Tool Puscifer Sold Out!

Love the "limited to 1000 prints" line as well as the can't tell what the fuck he wrote/signed scribbles.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

bigboy55693 wrote:This is a new one for me Thesaurus Sticker

fan made and not worth $8.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Geacon
Height: this tall

Post by ToolFanFromWayBack »

bigboy55693 wrote:Oh yeah and this gem for MayJay geeks: Maynard James Keenan Autographed Limited Edition Print Tool Puscifer Sold Out!

Love the "limited to 1000 prints" line as well as the can't tell what the fuck he wrote/signed scribbles.
No dick picks on eBay. :) One of the scribbles is Nardo's fancy signature. Not just the M we get on the tool stuff.