FourthEye Framing

bigboy55693
Geacon

FourthEye Framing

Post by bigboy55693 »

I mentioned this the other day and I finally figured out where I had put all this stuff a couple years ago.

The 4E frame collection picture album on photobucket!

Maybe it can give your some ideas for your newly acquired prints. Though I suspect matte color close to the smoke whisp will be the norm.

Maybe this will show you how cool Tool prints used to be.

Maybe they are just cool to look at.

Enjoy.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
HarrySeaward
Bronco's Fan

Re: FourthEye Framing

Post by HarrySeaward »

This is awesome, but if I could offer a suggestion - Photobucket is gross. Imgur would be awesome.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

HarrySeaward wrote:This is awesome, but if I could offer a suggestion - Photobucket is gross. Imgur would be awesome.
Not gross. Lame. Utterly lame since they disabled direct image linking. I will never use that site again.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Great pictures - thanks for the collection.

I echo the sentiment that imgur >>>>>>>>>>> photobucket
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

I agree I like Imgur more. However, when I built this several years ago PB was the way to go.

Far too much work to xfer the files over to imgur. Maybe I'll do it later since I think I still have all the raw photos on my HD.

One thing I do like about PB is the ability to link to individual photos quite easily.

Still haven't figured out how to link to anything but the whole album itself on Imgur.
Suggestions?
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

And I guess I should say that if anyone has framed something in the last 2-3 years they should put it on here. I will put it in my folder and use it for the xfer to Imgur.

I remember the old framing thread was quite large and completely forgot about it until I happened onto my PB login information.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

It was a really good thread. I know I enjoyed it and it helped people who wanted to frame on their own.
kowalski
Maynard Believer

Post by kowalski »

Here's my signed Atlanta poster. I took it to a local frame shop. Sorry for the Reflection on the left.

rgardjr
My pain is just an excuse

Post by rgardjr »

Just finished a few more from this past year:

Not Tool, but it was part of this recent project:

The Hatch prints aren't my favorite, but the Spokane Arena gives them away for free so I'm not going to complain. I didn't spend much framing them either.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ rgardjr - It's a good thing you've got that vacation property. Still, you've got to be low on wall space by now, right?
rgardjr

Post by rgardjr »

Kittaan wrote:@ rgardjr - It's a good thing you've got that vacation property. Still, you've got to be low on wall space by now, right?
You must have been talking to my wife. I've still got plenty of wall space available on the stair case and I haven't even started in the bedrooms yet :D
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

wasn't exactly sure where to place this post but figured here was a good spot seeing as I'm going to frame a APC poster. I am looking for a night three ticket stub from the Tempe AZ. show 11/6/10 show where they did the 3 nights back to back. Any help is appreciated!
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

azbay wrote:wasn't exactly sure where to place this post but figured here was a good spot seeing as I'm going to frame a APC poster. I am looking for a night three ticket stub from the Tempe AZ. show 11/6/10 show where they did the 3 nights back to back. Any help is appreciated!
Probably this place Tool Poster Trade Thread

eBay is an obvious place to look as well.

If all else fails, you could find an image of one online and have it professionally printed on thick card stock.
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
rgardjr

Post by rgardjr »

I was putting some posters in the flat file last night and came across this one that was taken out of service a few years back for being a little too much for my young daughters. From the good 'ole days before the lawyers got involved when Cam was trying to become a member of the band.

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Oooooh, that's a nice one.