Intronaut

Music in all its forms and styles
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: Intronaut

Post by M0G »

joeypants wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 am I'm seeing Joe tonight at the Meshuggah show, so I'll probably find out who the drummer is. But... I ain't telling. :)

What few riffs/sections I've heard (via their instagram) of the new stuff, it's going to be fucking amazing though! Not that I'd ever suspect otherwise.
Oh come on Joey you can't do that to your boy a fellow Intronut! Speaking of riffs where in the hell did you hear new riffs? I check their Instagram daily and haven't seen anything.

Unless it was a live feed or log on thing? I don't have any social media account.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

something about this band, man they really just pry open my 3rd eye.
Listen to All Them Witches
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Cool story Busty

@Joey - can you give any hints at all about the new drummer? At least do you think he/she will be at or near Danny Walker’s level?
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

What.. You don't like the Tool pun game? Fine
Listen to All Them Witches
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 am What.. You don't like the Tool pun game? Fine
Doesn't matter to me have a blast mang I sure as shit have my own fun round these parts
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

M0G wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:12 am Cool story Busty

@Joey - can you give any hints at all about the new drummer? At least do you think he/she will be at or near Danny Walker’s level?
I mean like I told you, when Joe told me who it was I just went, "huh?" I have no clue who the guy is and as I warned him, had forgotten his name and other bands/associations by the time I left the venue that night. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you'd be the same even if I could remember it. He said he's amazing though, and I have to assume he'd be up to Danny's level if they're going to use him.

He also told me to expect a not-small amount of synth on this one.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

joeypants wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:34 pm
M0G wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:12 am Cool story Busty

I mean like I told you, when Joe told me who it was I just went, "huh?" I have no clue who the guy is and as I warned him, had forgotten his name and other bands/associations by the time I left the venue that night. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you'd be the same even if I could remember it. He said he's amazing though, and I have to assume he'd be up to Danny's level if they're going to use him.

He also told me to expect a not-small amount of synth on this one.
Appreciate the update I keep checking their facebook page looking for a release date assume they are in the studio now going off their most recent posts
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I do not believe they're in the studio just yet. Joe said August-ish.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Cool looks like on track then for probably a winter release. I wonder if they are going to tour again with Cloudkicker since he contributed some riffs on the new material.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hmmmm. You cut Intronaut a lot more slack than Tool, huh? Interesting. Don’t bother replying. This forum is not about responses.
Ki77aan :twisted:
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

:lol: Sorry Kittaan.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Kittaan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:33 pm Hmmmm. You cut Intronaut a lot more slack than Tool, huh? Interesting. Don’t bother replying. This forum is not about responses.
Yawn

C for effort

Do better
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

M0G wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm Cool looks like on track then for probably a winter release. I wonder if they are going to tour again with Cloudkicker since he contributed some riffs on the new material.
I would KILL for this. That tour/show was one of the best things I've ever seen, hands down.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

joeypants wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:32 am
M0G wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm Cool looks like on track then for probably a winter release. I wonder if they are going to tour again with Cloudkicker since he contributed some riffs on the new material.
I would KILL for this. That tour/show was one of the best things I've ever seen, hands down.
edit: and yes, he did say they were aiming to actually have it out this year. So I'd say Winter is a good guess.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Can't wait an Intronaut release this year will make an already fantastic year of music that much better.

I didn't get to catch them with Cloudkicker but it might be one of the few shows I would drag my hermit ass out of the house for if it happens again.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

M0G wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 pm Can't wait an Intronaut release this year will make an already fantastic year of music that much better.

I didn't get to catch them with Cloudkicker but it might be one of the few shows I would drag my hermit ass out of the house for if it happens again.
DO NOT sleep on it if they do that again. It's fucking jaw-dropping.
earthrocker
Rhandy
Height: Short

Post by earthrocker »

Sorry Chaps...a bit longer to wait.

Metal Blade Records has announced the signing of INTRONAUT. Currently working on the follow-up to the critically acclaimed "The Direction Of Last Things" (2015), the band plans to release its new album in 2020.

Sacha Dunable (guitars, vocals) has checked in from the studio with the following comment, regarding this upcoming record and signing: "INTRONAUT are very excited to work with the legendary Metal Blade Records for our upcoming album and beyond.

"We've spent almost four years writing this thing, and it's by far the most intense record we've ever made. It's only fitting that it will come out on the most legit metal label around.
Deftones!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

earthrocker wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 am Sorry Chaps...a bit longer to wait.

Metal Blade Records has announced the signing of INTRONAUT. Currently working on the follow-up to the critically acclaimed "The Direction Of Last Things" (2015), the band plans to release its new album in 2020.

Sacha Dunable (guitars, vocals) has checked in from the studio with the following comment, regarding this upcoming record and signing: "INTRONAUT are very excited to work with the legendary Metal Blade Records for our upcoming album and beyond.

"We've spent almost four years writing this thing, and it's by far the most intense record we've ever made. It's only fitting that it will come out on the most legit metal label around.
All good music to look forward to next year so many good releases this year. Would have loved to see it come out this year but replacing a drummer and now signing to a new label doesn’t surprise me it got pushed to 2020. From their Facebook posts they don’t seem to have been in the studio long.

Nice to see Sasha mention and beyond likely a multi-album deal and will provide some stability for the guys.

Good shit can’t wait to hear it
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I want Tool to open for them once.
SteveBobSteve
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

snazzlefrass wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:47 pm I want Tool to open for them once.
+1
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

M0G wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:39 pm
joeypants wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 am I'm seeing Joe tonight at the Meshuggah show, so I'll probably find out who the drummer is. But... I ain't telling. :)

What few riffs/sections I've heard (via their instagram) of the new stuff, it's going to be fucking amazing though! Not that I'd ever suspect otherwise.
Oh come on Joey you can't do that to your boy a fellow Intronut! Speaking of riffs where in the hell did you hear new riffs? I check their Instagram daily and haven't seen anything.

Unless it was a live feed or log on thing? I don't have any social media account.

Here ya go:

https://www.metalsucks.net/2019/08/28/a ... rummer-is/
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

joeypants wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 am
M0G wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:39 pm

Here ya go:

https://www.metalsucks.net/2019/08/28/a ... rummer-is/
Hell yeah thank you Joey!!!
earthrocker
Rhandy
Height: Short

Post by earthrocker »

New Album out 28th February - Fluid Existential Inversions

New Single out 11th December
Deftones!