Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Music in all its forms and styles
User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by hellboy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:01 am

It's getting towards the end of the year, and the Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020 poll is now open! Get your votes in using the link below:

https://forms.gle/iNqKd6jPY2MkhoyKA

Get your votes in by Xmas eve! In the mean time, feel free to share your thoughts on what you reckon are the best albums this year. I'll post my shortlist in the not too distant future

User avatar
fortysixand2
Oddfellow
Posts: 1048
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:02 am

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by fortysixand2 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:26 am

Let's see...

Boris - No
Deftones - Ohms
Doolhof - Doolhof
Emma Ruth Rundle & Thou - May Our Chambers Be Full
Fuzz - III
Hum - Inlet
Jesu - Terminus
King Buzzo & Trevor Dunn - Gift of Sacrifice
Lustmord - Trinity
Nordra - Pylon III
Nothing - The Great Dismal
Old Man Gloom - Seminar VIII: Light of Meaning
Old Man Gloom - Seminar IX: Darkness of Being
Pallbearer - Forgotten Days
Pharaoh Overlord - 6
Puscifer - Existential Reckoning
Run the Jewels - RTJ4
SUMAC - May You Be Held
Tobacco - Hot Wet & Sassy
Uniform - Shame

User avatar
lukas
Geacon
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 am

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by lukas » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:12 am

KG - King Gizzard and Lizard Wizard
Ohms - Deftones
Nothing as the ideal - All them Witches
Electrical Storm - Witchrider
Cyberfunk - Mother's Cake
Omens - Elder
Question Mark - Enigma Experience

User avatar
Whowatchesthewampas
Has been
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:23 am
Height: 6
Location: West of west

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Whowatchesthewampas » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:20 am

I always like these as they remind me to catch up on music

Ohms - Deftones
May Our Chamber Be Full - Emma Ruth Rundle, Thou
Nothing As The Ideal - All Them Witches
Omens - Elder
KG - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by hellboy » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm

I've thrown my (not so) short list into Spotify:



User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by hellboy » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:19 pm

It's basically a list of everything I listened to this year I didn't think was rubbish. Text version:

Xibalba - Ans En Infierno
Nuvolascura - As We Suffer From Memory & Imagination
Metz - Altas Vending
Geld - Beyond the Floor
Adulkt Life - Book of Curses
REZN - Chaotic Divine
Coriky - Coriky
Ils - Curse
Sylosis - Cycle of Suffering
The Meanies - Desperate Measures
16 - Dream Squasher
Dropdead - Dropdead 2020
Black Curse - Endless Wound
Skeletal Remains - The Entombment of Chaos
Voidceremony - Entropic Reflections Continuum: Dimensions Unravel
Puscifer - Existential Reckoning
Intronaut - Fluid Existential Inversions
Wasted Shirt - Funguss II
King Buzzo & Trevor Dunn - Gift Of Sacrifice
Phalanx - Golden Horde
Dwaal - Gospel of the Vile
Internal Rot - Grieving Birth
Elephant Tree - Habiuts
Snorlax - II
Nero Di Marte - Immoto
Gulch - Impenetrable Central Fortress
Touche Amore - Lament
Huntsmen - Mandala of Fear
Emma Ruth Rundle & Thou - May Our Chambers Be Full
Medium - Medium
Dogleg - Melee
Xenobiotic - Mordrake
Lesser Glow - Nullity
Paradise Lost - Obsidian
Deftones - Ohms
Elder - Omens
Spiritworld - Pagan Rhythms
Justice for the Damned - Pain is Power
Tithe - Penance
Venomous Concept - Politics Versus the Erection
Plague - Portraits of Mind
AC/DC - POWER UP
Ulthar - Providence
Fange - Pudeur
Heads. - Push
Sepultura - Quadra
Mr Bungle - The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny
Killer Be Killed - Reluctant Hero
Wayfarer - A Romance With Violence
Run The Jewels - RTJ4
Old Man Gloom - Seminar IX: Darkness of Being
Svarttjern - Shame is Just a Word
Ulcerate - Stare Unto Death And Be Still
Of Feather And Bone - Sulfuric Disintegration
Odious Mortem - Synesthesia
Ether Coven - There Is Nothing Left For Me Here
Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism
Testament - Titans of Creation
Garganjua - Toward The Sun
Protomartyr - Ultimate Success Today
IDLES - Ultra Mono
Acid Mammoth - Under Acid Hoof
Code Orange - Underneath
Code Orange - Under the SKin
The Black Dahlia Murder - Verminous
Hyborian - Volume II
Marilyn Manson - WE ARE CHAOS
Ingested - Where Only Gods May Tread

User avatar
nxrm
Droner
Posts: 1633
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by nxrm » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:26 pm

^Holy smokes HB! That's a list alright. Looking forward to seeing what ends up in the top 10.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm

I get confused sometimes with peoples lists. I don't know if they are Band then Album or Album then Band. :lol:
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by hellboy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 pm

basejumper wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm
I get confused sometimes with peoples lists. I don't know if they are Band then Album or Album then Band. :lol:
Don't be confused! It's band then album!

User avatar
ms2r
Feral
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by ms2r » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:42 am

I listened to four albums released this year....

Deftones - Ohms - good
Allen / Olzon - World's Apart - okay
Nightwish - Human 2 Nature - mediocre
Paradise Lost - Obsidian - bad


According Spotify the songs I listened most are:
Fear Inoculum, Pneuma, Culling Voices, Your Possible Pasts, Descending.

rinkwhopper
Has been
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by rinkwhopper » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:05 am

Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters
Tobacco - Hot Wet & Sassy
Protomartyr - Ultimate Success Today
Little Dragon - New Me, Same Us
Black Lips - Sing in a World That's Falling Apart

that's all I really liked

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am

hellboy wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 pm
basejumper wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm
I get confused sometimes with peoples lists. I don't know if they are Band then Album or Album then Band. :lol:
Don't be confused! It's band then album!
But on the submission form you said Album then Band.... :? :lol:
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Busty McCracken » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:09 pm

basejumper wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am
hellboy wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 pm
basejumper wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:10 pm
I get confused sometimes with peoples lists. I don't know if they are Band then Album or Album then Band. :lol:
Don't be confused! It's band then album!
But on the submission form you said Album then Band.... :? :lol:
Quit worrying about semantics and make good with ya shortlist, i got some new gems to uncover from ya haha
Listen to All Them Witches

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:29 pm

I'd say these stood out the most for me. I didn't get to nearly as much music this year as in years past. I'm sure I'll be discovering new ones on an ongoing basis from everyone's suggestions on here.

Not in any order but my top ten are most likely in the top half of the list:

IAH - III
Gyoza - Early Bird
Ephilexia - Melancholia
Mother's Cake - Cyberfunk!
Rosy Finch - Scarlet
Emancipator - Mountain of Memory
Robot God - Silver Buddha Dreaming
Hugo Kant - Far From Home
Black Rainbows - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Khruangbin - Mordechai
Sun of Man - IV
Arson Daily - Late Reflections
Oddplay - Soundscape
1000mods - Youth of Dissent
Bhang - Bhang
Tycho - Simulcast
Elder - Omens
Onoskelis - Good For Two
Stoned Karma - Blinded By The Sun
i am no hero - Nights of Wonder
Alcove - As We Know It
Coogans Bluff - Metronopolis
Chipper - Self Patrón
Elcia - Songs of a Silent Ocean
Besides - Bystanders
The Spacelords - Spaceflowers
Ethereal Sea - Forgotten Memories of Tomorrow
Crow Hunter - SOMD
DomJord - Sporer
Jhufus - III
Sautrus - Reed: Chapter One
Vertedero - Sucias Intenciones
Red Bowling Ball - Beyond The Gate
AXIOM9 - Space Debris
Jedidiah - Descent Of The Gods
Spaceslug - Leftovers
Last edited by basejumper on Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by hellboy » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:00 pm

basejumper wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:29 pm
I'd say these stood out the most for me. I didn't get to nearly as much music this year as in years past. I'm sure I'll be discovering new ones on an ongoing basis from everyone's suggestions on here.

Not in any order but my top ten are most likely in the top half of the list:

IAH - III
Gyoza - Early Bird
Ephilexia - Melancholia
Mother's Cake - Cyberfunk!
Rosy Finch - Scarlet
Emancipator - Mountain of Memory
Robot God - Silver Buddha Dreaming
Hugo Kant - Far From Home
Black Rainbows - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Khruangbin - Mordechai
Sun of Man - IV
Arson Daily - Late Reflections
Oddplay - Soundscape
1000mods - Youth of Dissent
Bhang - Bhang
Tycho - Simulcast
Elder - Omens
Onoskelis - Good For Two
Stoned Karma - Blinded By The Sun
i am no hero - Nights of Wonder
Alcove - As We Know It
Coogans Bluff - Metronopolis
Chipper - Self Patrón
Elcia - Songs of a Silent Ocean
Besides - Bystanders
The Spacelords - Spaceflowers
Ethereal Sea - Ocean
Crow Hunter - SOMD
DomJord - Sporer
Jhufus - III
Sautrus - Reed: Chapter One
Vertedero - Sucias Intenciones
Red Bowling Ball - Beyond The Gate
AXIOM9 - Space Debris
Jedidiah - Descent Of The Gods
Spaceslug - Leftovers
Nice work - good to see a list that contains more than a dozen albums!

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Busty McCracken » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 am

basejumper wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:29 pm
I'd say these stood out the most for me. I didn't get to nearly as much music this year as in years past. I'm sure I'll be discovering new ones on an ongoing basis from everyone's suggestions on here.

Not in any order but my top ten are most likely in the top half of the list:

IAH - III
Gyoza - Early Bird
Ephilexia - Melancholia
Mother's Cake - Cyberfunk!
Rosy Finch - Scarlet
Emancipator - Mountain of Memory
Robot God - Silver Buddha Dreaming
Hugo Kant - Far From Home
Black Rainbows - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Khruangbin - Mordechai
Sun of Man - IV
Arson Daily - Late Reflections
Oddplay - Soundscape
1000mods - Youth of Dissent
Bhang - Bhang
Tycho - Simulcast
Elder - Omens
Onoskelis - Good For Two
Stoned Karma - Blinded By The Sun
i am no hero - Nights of Wonder
Alcove - As We Know It
Coogans Bluff - Metronopolis
Chipper - Self Patrón
Elcia - Songs of a Silent Ocean
Besides - Bystanders
The Spacelords - Spaceflowers
Ethereal Sea - Forgotten Memories of Tomorrow
Crow Hunter - SOMD
DomJord - Sporer
Jhufus - III
Sautrus - Reed: Chapter One
Vertedero - Sucias Intenciones
Red Bowling Ball - Beyond The Gate
AXIOM9 - Space Debris
Jedidiah - Descent Of The Gods
Spaceslug - Leftovers
3 albums in so far and digging the shit out of all of em so far. Man I need to just somehow link up to your music player to discover new music all the time
Listen to All Them Witches

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:20 pm

Busty McCracken wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 am

3 albums in so far and digging the shit out of all of em so far. Man I need to just somehow link up to your music player to discover new music all the time
Nice! Glad you're enjoying them.


Here is my top 10 with a few honorable mentions. In alphabetical order.

Crow Hunter – SOMD
Emancipator - Mountain of Memory
Ephilexia - Melancholia
Gyoza - Early Bird
Hugo Kant - Far From Home
Mother's Cake - Cyberfunk!
Oddplay – Soundscape
Robot God - Silver Buddha Dreaming
Rosy Finch - Scarlet
Sun of Man – IV

1000mods - Youth of Dissent
Arson Daily - Late Reflections
BLACK RAINBOWS - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Elder - Omens
IAH - III
Khruangbin - Mordechai
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Busty McCracken » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 pm

Not the greatest year for discovering solid new music I loved this year. Here's the 10 that caught my attention the most.

All them witches - Nothing as the ideal
Opal Ocean - The Hadal Zone
Buffalo Fuzz - II
Fat Freddys Drop - Lock In
King Buffalo - Dead Star
Causa Sui - Szabodelico
Khruangbin - Mordechai
L.A.B - IV
Shawn James - the Guardian Collection
Josh Teskey / Ash Grunwald - Push the blues away

Dishonourable mention to Puscifer Exestential reconning. Thorougly enoyed their previous two albums and man did this one turn out to be lemon for me.
Listen to All Them Witches

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Busty McCracken wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 pm
Not the greatest year for discovering solid new music I loved this year. Here's the 10 that caught my attention the most.

All them witches - Nothing as the ideal
Opal Ocean - The Hadal Zone
Buffalo Fuzz - II
Fat Freddys Drop - Lock In
King Buffalo - Dead Star
Causa Sui - Szabodelico
Khruangbin - Mordechai
L.A.B - IV
Shawn James - the Guardian Collection
Josh Teskey / Ash Grunwald - Push the blues away

Dishonourable mention to Puscifer Exestential reconning. Thorougly enoyed their previous two albums and man did this one turn out to be lemon for me.
Awe man I didn't know Causa Sui put out an album this year! It probably would have made a good run at my top 10. I need to go listen to it now.
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Busty McCracken » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:31 pm

basejumper wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:27 pm
Busty McCracken wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 pm
Not the greatest year for discovering solid new music I loved this year. Here's the 10 that caught my attention the most.

All them witches - Nothing as the ideal
Opal Ocean - The Hadal Zone
Buffalo Fuzz - II
Fat Freddys Drop - Lock In
King Buffalo - Dead Star
Causa Sui - Szabodelico
Khruangbin - Mordechai
L.A.B - IV
Shawn James - the Guardian Collection
Josh Teskey / Ash Grunwald - Push the blues away

Dishonourable mention to Puscifer Exestential reconning. Thorougly enoyed their previous two albums and man did this one turn out to be lemon for me.
Awe man I didn't know Causa Sui put out an album this year! It probably would have made a good run at my top 10. I need to go listen to it now.
Haha was surprised not to see em in the top cunts short-list to be honest . Hope ya dig.
Listen to All Them Witches

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Busty McCracken wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Haha was surprised not to see em in the top cunts short-list to be honest . Hope ya dig.
Same thing happened in 2013. Heard the album after I already voted and poles closed. :lol:
https://fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?p=36969#p36969
Professor of Lesbian Science

earthrocker
Optomist
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 9:59 am
Height: Short

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by earthrocker » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 am

lol Jumper you plucked that old school link from nowhere! Maybe we should have a hot topic of all past AotY so people can catch up with others suggestions.

My list...so far. Will send some updates if I get round to it.

Raging Speedhorn - Hard to Kill
Causa Sai - Szabodelico (Thanks Busty that came in very late...great album!)
All Them Witches - Nothing As The Ideal
Khruangbin - Mordechai
The Spacelords - Spaceflowers
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - K.G.
Samsara Blues Experiment - Waiting For the Flood (One for you... Sir Busty of Busts and Mr Top C**T)
Marylin Manson - We Are Chaos
Lionize - Panic Attack
AC/DC - Power Up
Sepultura - Quandra
Stone Temple Pilots - Perdida
Kvelertak - Splid
Static X- Project Regeneration Vol.1
Deep Purple - Whoosh
Deftones - Ohms
Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism
Paradise Lost - Obsidian
Black Rainbows - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Gary Bartz and Maisha - Night Dreamer
Django Bates - Tenacity
Psychlona - Venus Skytrip
Lowrider - Refractions
Gazpacho - Fireworker
Slift - Ummon (another one for Busty and Jumper)
The Atomic Bitchwax - Scorpio
Crippled Black Phoenix - Ellengaest

Not eligible but good listens:
Ernesto Schnack - Spirit
Clutch - The Weathermaker Vault Series Vol. I
 (Covers album)
Fat Freddy’s Drop - Lock In (no audience recorded live gig)
Deftones!

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:13 am

earthrocker wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 am
lol Jumper you plucked that old school link from nowhere! Maybe we should have a hot topic of all past AotY so people can catch up with others suggestions.

My list...so far. Will send some updates if I get round to it.

Raging Speedhorn - Hard to Kill
Causa Sai - Szabodelico (Thanks Busty that came in very late...great album!)
All Them Witches - Nothing As The Ideal
Khruangbin - Mordechai
The Spacelords - Spaceflowers
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - K.G.
Samsara Blues Experiment - Waiting For the Flood (One for you... Sir Busty of Busts and Mr Top C**T)
Marylin Manson - We Are Chaos
Lionize - Panic Attack
AC/DC - Power Up
Sepultura - Quandra
Stone Temple Pilots - Perdida
Kvelertak - Splid
Static X- Project Regeneration Vol.1
Deep Purple - Whoosh
Deftones - Ohms
Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism
Paradise Lost - Obsidian
Black Rainbows - Cosmic Ritual Supertrip
Gary Bartz and Maisha - Night Dreamer
Django Bates - Tenacity
Psychlona - Venus Skytrip
Lowrider - Refractions
Gazpacho - Fireworker
Slift - Ummon (another one for Busty and Jumper)
The Atomic Bitchwax - Scorpio
Crippled Black Phoenix - Ellengaest

Not eligible but good listens:
Ernesto Schnack - Spirit
Clutch - The Weathermaker Vault Series Vol. I
 (Covers album)
Fat Freddy’s Drop - Lock In (no audience recorded live gig)
Haha!
I did pluck that link out of the ether! Here is another that you helped me to find. https://fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?f ... ara#p77249

Thanks for alerting me to Samsara Blues Experience putting out a new album this year! I didn't realize they put out a new one as well!
I see a few others that I recognize in your list that I need to check out. I love the AOTY thread. So many good bans pop up that I might have missed otherwise.
Professor of Lesbian Science

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by Busty McCracken » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Ahaha of course Top Cunt alreasy knew about Causa sai way back in 2013. Finger on that pulse as always mate.

And chur Brudda earth, hope ya been well mate. Will give em a suss soon and trawl through ya list n no doubt find some nuggets of gold.

Also way to dob me in on Fat freds ya bastard! :lol: I figured there was no audience and it was all new tunes and reimaginings so as far as I'm concerned it's a studio album recorded live. :P
Listen to All Them Witches

User avatar
basejumper
Bogan
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Fourtheye Best Albums of 2020

Post by basejumper » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:45 pm

basejumper wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:13 am
earthrocker wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 am

Samsara Blues Experiment - Waiting For the Flood (One for you... Sir Busty of Busts and Mr Top C**T)
Thanks for alerting me to Samsara Blues Experience putting out a new album this year! I didn't realize they put out a new one as well!
Hey, that Samsara Blues Experiment album in your list is from 2013! They do have a new one that came out in November called End of Forever though. Gonna check it out now.

Professor of Lesbian Science

Post Reply