Height: 182cm

Australia/NZ NIN/QOTSA Tour Circle Jerk

Post by hellboy »

Ticket acquired! Good times ahead!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Australia/NZ NIN/QOTSA Tour Circle Jerk

Post by Ravenpig »

Saw them together back in 2005. Great show, you'll have fun.
Hey! Denty!
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

hellboy wrote:Ticket acquired! Good times ahead!
hells yeah, buddy ... 2 GA got!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

This is a two edge sword kinda story but a fair few years ago Coheed and Cambria and QOTSA were playing on the same night in Melbourne (I was seeing Coheed) I was drinking in a bar and ran into some young cunts who were seeing QOTSA, I said I preferred Kyuss, they said who is that . . .
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Most people that go to shows are ignorant idiots. No surprises there. At least the weren't Coheed and Cambria fans.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Thus the two edge sword, and it's they weren't.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I'm incredibly jealous, Hellboy.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

that's an awesome one-two punch. but if the Circle Jerks were opening that would be ten times cooler.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Not Tyson wrote:I said I preferred Kyuss, they said who is that . . .
I wore a Melvins Houdini shirt to the Myer Music Bowl Tool gig. Bunch of kids commented on said shirt:

"Who are they??"

"Oh I saw those guys open for Regurgitator a few years back" (??)

"Are they Australian?"

"Melvins. They're like...funk metal aren't they?"

"Who are they?"

:|
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

Anyway, I'll be buying a ticket come Oct 24th. Hope GA isn't sold out in the presale. And if I miss out on standing, hope our seats are better than the last Tool gig (extreme right of stage).
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Fuckers! Missed out on a GA in the Melb presale and not going to bother with seated. Hopefully in the general sale I have better luck. Not sure how I missed out? I was refreshing and as soon as it loaded I selected GA, spent maybe 5 seconds selecting the delivery option (no ezy ticket) and then boom; denied. Wonder how many GA were actually up for grabs?

Oh well, second show should be on the cards looking at the dates, all I know is I'm not sitting down for this one!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

264zn wrote:Fuckers! Missed out on a GA in the Melb presale and not going to bother with seated. Hopefully in the general sale I have better luck. Not sure how I missed out? I was refreshing and as soon as it loaded I selected GA, spent maybe 5 seconds selecting the delivery option (no ezy ticket) and then boom; denied. Wonder how many GA were actually up for grabs?

Oh well, second show should be on the cards looking at the dates, all I know is I'm not sitting down for this one!
It's no shock to me that GA sold out in a flash - it almost always does on Sydney and Melbourne for shows of this calibre. I'd be surprised if there isn't a second show announced in the next few days.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Should have got seats for when you fall asleep during NIN
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

hellboy wrote:
264zn wrote:Fuckers! Missed out on a GA in the Melb presale and not going to bother with seated. Hopefully in the general sale I have better luck. Not sure how I missed out? I was refreshing and as soon as it loaded I selected GA, spent maybe 5 seconds selecting the delivery option (no ezy ticket) and then boom; denied. Wonder how many GA were actually up for grabs?

It's no shock to me that GA sold out in a flash - it almost always does on Sydney and Melbourne for shows of this calibre. I'd be surprised if there isn't a second show announced in the next few days.
No shock for me either, just couldn't believe how quick they went, would have been a matter of seconds. Fingers crossed for that second show!
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

264zn wrote:
hellboy wrote:

No shock for me either, just couldn't believe how quick they went, would have been a matter of seconds. Fingers crossed for that second show!
USE THE APP instead of the standard site ... also, more GA will be avail at general sale

or you could always check Ebay, as per the usual Melbourne ticket debacle aftermath settles
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Cheers Pete, will def be going for GA tickets for the first show still, would be good to join ya. Thanks for the heads up on the APP also...
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Craaaaap missed out on GA again. Did my stretches this morning, practiced my mousing, and had my finger on the trigger...oh well. If anyone knows of a GA ticket floating around over the next couple of months, let me know.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Second Sydney and Melbourne dates added due to "assive" demand...

@nineinchnails: Due to massive demand, second shows have been added for NIN/@qotsa in Sydney & Melbourne. On sale 9:30am AEDT today. http://t.co/arbKNYdB5Q
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

264zn wrote:Craaaaap missed out on GA again. Did my stretches this morning, practiced my mousing, and had my finger on the trigger...oh well. If anyone knows of a GA ticket floating around over the next couple of months, let me know.
Second show, and boom, scored a GA for that one. Thanks to Petemasterpete, managed to get back to my comp just in time!

Now I can join the circle jerk...phew
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

I don't mind sitting. I gets to eats ma hotdog, eats ma fries and drinks ma coke.

It's just like going to the movies.....except it's louder, bigger and smellier.