Random Music News

Music in all its forms and styles
BellJH
Fanboi

Post by BellJH »

From the Anne Frank Museum FB page:

'Yesterday night Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House, together with his friends and guards. Fans were waiting outside to see a glimpse of him. He stayed more than an hour in the museum. In our guestbook he wrote: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber." Tonight Bieber will give a concert in Arnhem in the Netherlands.'
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

The Boss said

ziggy23 said

http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured ... -timewave/
an exclusive peek at “Timewave,” an unreleased demo from the Absolute Dissent sessions included on the rarities disc.

Nice find, mate. Thanks for sharing.

KJ never dissapoints me
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

BellJH said

'Yesterday night Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House, together with his friends and guards. Fans were waiting outside to see a glimpse of him. He stayed more than an hour in the museum. In our guestbook he wrote: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber." Tonight Bieber will give a concert in Arnhem in the Netherlands.'

Well, that is random - I'll give you that.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
BellJH
Fanboi

Post by BellJH »

The Boss said

BellJH said

Well, that is random - I'll give you that.

I felt this thread needed a bit more random
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

People still believe the holocaust happened?

Good goyim's I guess.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said

Good goyim's I guess.

I still think it happened, but it was probably more like one million Jews instead of six.

Which is a shame, because if there's one group of people who should be wiped off of the planet, it's them. Maybe next time.

ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

The Boss said

Tyson said

Good goyim's I guess.

I still think it happened, but it was probably more like one million Jews instead of six.

Which is a shame, because if there's one group of people who should be wiped off of the planet, it's them. Maybe next time.

Agreed. They are the scum of the earth.

Responsible for countless Revolutions that broke apart Monarchs and Empires - for example, 90% of the Communist Russians who overthrew the Tsar were Russian Kazakh Jews - Stalin for one.

They would kill their own mother just to make a dime too.

Six million was a number that was pulled out of their arse. After the war there were official records and even plagues from Auschwitz stating less to close to a million dead.

The whole idea of the "Ho(lie)cost' was an excuse for the Zionist owned Rotschild's to get land in the Middle East. It's kind of ironic that Hilter was their founding father.

ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

LISTEN TO JOSH HOMME AND MARK LANEGAN’S NEW THEME SONG FOR ANTHONY BOURDAIN’S PARTS UNKNOWN

http://grungereport.net/?p=24555
http://grungereport.net/wp-content/uplo ... nknown.mp3
- You like noisy music?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

doors said

The Boss said

Tyson said

Good goyim's I guess.

Responsible for countless Revolutions that broke apart Monarchs and Empires - for example, 90% of the Communist Russians who overthrew the Tsar were Russian Kazakh Jews - Stalin for one.

Six million was a number that was pulled out of their arse. After the war there were official records and even plagues from Auschwitz stating less to close to a million dead.

The whole idea of the "Ho(lie)cost' was an excuse for the Zionist owned Rotschild's to get land in the Middle East. It's kind of ironic that Hilter was their founding father.

How many Pollacks were offed?
Ki77aan :twisted:
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Kittaan said

doors said

The Boss said

Tyson said

Good goyim's I guess.

How many Pollacks were offed?

Wait, I know this one.  Um, one to hold the lightbulb and 4 to turn the ladder, right?
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I love how making a holocaust joke always brings out the bigots.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Back on topic:

Unsung Melody: It was released also that you guys are playing"Demanufacture" in its entirety on the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise in 2014. A lot of bands have had an anniversary tour celebrating a past album. Is that type of tour something that you could see FEAR FACTORY doing?

Bell: Absolutely, and we've already got a title for it. It's going to be called the "Demanufactour". We're going to introduce it in Australia this year. Then we do the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise and hopefully, we can bring that tour to the States.

I'd definitely check this out if it came to Adelaide.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I'm going to be seeing them next week.
Don't mow your lawn
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Mr.Sober, HAHAHAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/ozzyosbourne

"For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an asshole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober. 

Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.

I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans. 

God Bless,

Ozzy"

- You like noisy music?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Onsale Saturday 4/20

BLACK SABBATH have announced four summer shows in North America in support of the release of their new album, 13, due out June 11. Tickets for the Live Nation-produced tour will go on sale Saturday, April 20 at LiveNation.com andTicketmaster.com. The dates include stops in Holmdel, NJ (NY-area), Los Angeles, Seattle and Toronto, ON.
Tickets for these shows go on sale Saturday, April 20.

Beginning today, fans can click here http://bit.ly/Sabbath_RSVP to RSVP for early access to presale tickets available Thursday, April 18. VIP Packages are also available at VIPNation.com.

DATE CITY VENUE
Sun, 8-4 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Wed, 8-14 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Sat, 8-24 Seattle, WA Gorge Amphitheatre
Tue, 9-3 Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Sports Arena

Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
I love how making a holocaust joke always brings out the bigots.

If you've managed to live on this planet for more than thirty years, and STILL manage to not be bigoted in some way - well, my friend, I think you haven't lived enough.

There is nothing wrong with drawing lines and saying harsh truths. At the end of the day (and indeed, your life) you only have to answer to yourself.

Yeah, I could be more loving and accepting. But the things I've seen, and the people I've come across in this life, makes it very easy for me to both resurrect and embrace the cynicism I had when I was a dumb-ass teenager who thought he knew how the world works.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Can't stand Kid Rock musically, but when I hear stuff like this from him it's hard not to find a little respect to throw his way:

Kid Rock willing to "take a pay cut" that will cost him around $50,000 to $100,000 per night during his tour.

With tickets for Kid Rock’s “$20 Best Night Ever” tour selling for only $20, the rocker seemed less than enthused when asked to share his thoughts on ticket prices for Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake’s upcoming“Legends Of The Summer” tour.

When asked about the ticket prices, which seem to max out at $275 for a non-VIP ticket, during an interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan, Kid Rock immediately referred to the prices as being “garbage.”

“It’s garbage. It’s highway robbery,” said Kid Rock. “I don’t care who you are. I would consider both of them in the circle of friends in the business, but I don’t agree with it.”

Kid Rock also revealed that he worked closely with Live Nation to cut the costs for fans and was even willing to take a pay cut to ensure that fans were treated to $20 concert tickets and $4 12 oz. beers among other perks. According to the Detroit artist, the pay cut could possibly cost him around $50,000 to $100,000 per night.

“It’s gotten out of hand. The price of concerts, the price of entertainment period. Whether it’s a sporting event, going to the movies, buy a soda there, whatever…I’ve always tried to keep prices [to] what I think are fair. And I’ve always said I’m proud that I can walk around with my head held high and look someone in the eye knowing that I haven’t taken an unhonest dollar from a working man. But how can we make it better,” Kid Rock questioned.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

That's because his fans can only afford $20, he should just let people use food stamps to purchase tickets
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Tyson said
That's because his fans can only afford $20, he should just let people use food stamps to purchase tickets

FOOD Stamps..... emphasis on FOOD!

Beer and bratwursts only!

Professor of Lesbian Science
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

The above was only a half truth.  Here is the rest of the story.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... d=10878052

Kid Rock has lifted the lid on the shady practice of ticket re-sales in the music industry, revealing he is guilty of "scalping" seats to his own shows.

The musician, who recently announced plans for a budget-friendly summer tour, has confessed his team resold tickets to his concerts on exchange website StubHub.com for more than their retail value.

Rock made the confession in an interview with TV host Piers Morgan, telling the presenter he fears many others artists are making money in the same way.

"I'm going to tell people, a lot of artists already do it," he said.

"I think I've been guilty of it in the past, too. We take some of our tickets, we put them on StubHub, overcharge with what the market determines they're worth... I'm taking 1000 of them and I'm scalping them."

Rock insists he is making amends by taking a pay cut to provide low-price tickets for his upcoming Best Night Ever tour, with seats selling for as little as $US20, and he will also keep food and drink prices down and provide free coffee at the end of every show.

He adds: "People are going to be pleasantly surprised when they come in there and they see, you know, four hot dogs and two Cokes for $20... We're going to give free coffee at the end."