Re: CAofW - Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Post by not tyson »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

He's a boss.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

The Boss wrote:He's a boss.
so is this guy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Your avatar has two legs for genitals. How is that boss-like?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

MOG wrote:
hellboy wrote:It's pretty pointless debating the merits of hip hop, as it seems to me no one here really listens enough for me to value their opinion. Let just stick with reviewing this album. Just because you think it sucks is not a good enough reason to try and bring down the whole genre with it.
Um yeah fuck off with your dismissive bullshit. I guarantee I have listened to more hip hop than any other member on this forum. I am fully qualified to discuss this and any other hip hop album. Furthermore, being that this is a Classic album of the week thread, a debate on the nature of what would be considered classic in said genre is ABSOLUTELY on topic.
The fact you said with all honesty that Tyler the Creator was the last "good" hip hop album you've heard dismisses your opinion entirely, what no The Roots, no Danny Brown or J Cole?

Your opinion = shit, you latch onto a genre and claim you're an expert, take doom and post-rock/metal for example.

How about you post that list of bands you pm'ed that guy who asked? Why didn't you make it public?

There is no way you paid for all those albums to have an informed opinion anyway.

tldr you fucking suck dude, you're like a musical genre succubi, clutching onto whatever is "cool" on a certain forum and then claiming your an expert in the field after looking up a Wikipedia article.

Such a thousand bags of dick you pseudo intellectual.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Good to see FE has that special flavour again.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

[youtube][/youtube]
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Not Tyson wrote:
MOG wrote:
hellboy wrote:It's pretty pointless debating the merits of hip hop, as it seems to me no one here really listens enough for me to value their opinion. Let just stick with reviewing this album. Just because you think it sucks is not a good enough reason to try and bring down the whole genre with it.
Um yeah fuck off with your dismissive bullshit. I guarantee I have listened to more hip hop than any other member on this forum. I am fully qualified to discuss this and any other hip hop album. Furthermore, being that this is a Classic album of the week thread, a debate on the nature of what would be considered classic in said genre is ABSOLUTELY on topic.
The fact you said with all honesty that Tyler the Creator was the last "good" hip hop album you've heard dismisses your opinion entirely, what no The Roots, no Danny Brown or J Cole?

Your opinion = shit, you latch onto a genre and claim you're an expert, take doom and post-rock/metal for example.

How about you post that list of bands you pm'ed that guy who asked? Why didn't you make it public?

There is no way you paid for all those albums to have an informed opinion anyway.

tldr you fucking suck dude, you're like a musical genre succubi, clutching onto whatever is "cool" on a certain forum and then claiming your an expert in the field after looking up a Wikipedia article.

Blah fucking blah go choke on a dick.

I absolutely put together a comprehensive list for Wisevitamin. Go ask him. Every album I listed I have purchased. Every single piece of music I have I have purchased. I have spent more money on music and am more familiar with all aspects of music than you in every possible way. As in all situations, I own you, I am better than you, I dominate you. I always will.

In fact I will take this a step further. Our interaction at FE is over. As of this message you are on my Ignore list and will stay there in perpetuity. As a human being you disgust me on every conceivable level. You are a pathetic drunk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Last edited by MOG on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Boss wrote:Good to see FE has that special flavour again.
No shit.
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

MOG wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:
MOG wrote:Um yeah fuck off with your dismissive bullshit. I guarantee I have listened to more hip hop than any other member on this forum. I am fully qualified to discuss this and any other hip hop album. Furthermore, being that this is a Classic album of the week thread, a debate on the nature of what would be considered classic in said genre is ABSOLUTELY on topic.

Blah fucking blah go choke on a dick.

I absolutely put together a comprehensive list for Wisevitamin. Go ask him. Every album I listed I have purchased. Every single piece of music I have I have purchased. I have spent more money on music and am more familiar with all aspects of music than you in every possible way. As in all situations, I own you, I am better than you, I dominate you. I always will.

In fact I will take this a step further. Our interaction at FE is over. As of this message you are on my Ignore list and will stay there in perpetuity. As a human being you disgust me on every conceivable level. You are a pathetic drunk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Owned into absolute oblivion, get fucked you whinging cunt.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

It's like watching two retards fight
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

That's pretty harsh on retards
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:It's like watching two retards fight
I can only imagine you are of speaking of your fellow countryman Tyson, aka Lord of the Cock Rings, aka Self Proclaimed Internet Super Hero, aka King of the Copy and Paste. Yeah that motherfucker is a piece of shit no doubt about it.

As for this other "retard" you speak of I am at a loss. Children is the only other member that fits the bill.

Now why don't you head over and review my CAOTW. Or are you going to duck out because it is Jazz?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I will be happy to review it, but my internet connection in Bali is poor enough that it will have to wait. This Kanye album will probably be better tbh.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Funny thing is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy did for Hip Hop Kind of Blue did for Jazz.

50 years from now people will still be talking about how amazing it is.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

It's 2:53AM and this album really is the best thing since sliced bread

Wait its 2:54 now

This album is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

HEY OHA HEY OHA HEY OHA

20 FIRST CENTURY SCZOID MAN
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:It's 2:53AM and this album really is the best thing since sliced bread

Wait its 2:54 now

This album is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

HEY OHA HEY OHA HEY OHA

20 FIRST CENTURY SCZOID MAN
Yeah, that shit was tight.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I wish I wasn't on annual leave

:(

I need sleep nigga
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Me too. Life's weird when you suddenly have no direction.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

I'm really digging this right now. Especially Monster and So Appalled. Not as good as Yeezus (I'm sure this was reviewed here somewhere but I can't find it) but damn good all the same. Kanye's music is at once enthralling, captivating, repulsive, technicolor, glamorous, anti-glamorous and hilarious. Never thought I'd say this about a rapper (until recently I couldn't stand the genre) but this (and moreso Yeezus) has completely spun my head around.

And I completely agree about the Sgt Pepper comparisons. It shares all the grandeur, quaint characterizations and swirling technicolor pop sympohonies of that release.

Love it.

8/10

(Yeezus 9.5/10 - but more about that later.....)
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

This needs to be moved to Unpopular Opinions haha. Yeezus was whack. Sporadic and random, not in a good way.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Yeezus was a masterpiece.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Just cause Kanye claimed it was doesn't mean it's true. He's a arrogant idiot. Fell of big time. Yeezus was shit and anyone saying otherwise is a Kanye lover or doesn't know better
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

My beautiful dark twisted fantasy was good. I like that album. So I'm in no way a Kanye hater.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Nah, Yeezus was great.
Don't mow your lawn