The Walking Dead Thread

Movies, TV and other video based media
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

badkittygothgirl said

phox_ said

badkittygothgirl said
He was hammered on whiskey.  I'm pretty sure he knew he would not survive.  Man, that was a gut wrenching scene!  btw...Big Tiny showed up again at the bar.  I wonder if anyone will show up for the finale.

Why did he keep saying he only wanted to be with his brother then?  Seems more logical to just go back to the prison and get Daryl.

He knew in order to save his brother and the rest of the group, that he would have to take out the guys from Woodbury and the governor.  He had to show the group that he was a good guy.  He also knew he was on a suicide mission.

NYHC81 said

@Markuspoop Did you get the feeling when they showed the preview of the Woodbury's all out assault on the Prison with the grenade launchers etc. that the prison was abandoned and they moved on? I could be way off but I get the sneaking suspicion that they voted to leave and Rick agrees.

I definitely got the feeling that they had left the prison, but I think they were headed to Woodbury or the meeting place.

ahhh I see. so maybe they're attempting a misdirection strategy? I mean if the goon squad is heading to the prison, guns blazing, who's left to defend Woodbury? the women and children? so maybe Andrea has a chance after all!!

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Fuck Andrea.....that bitch is dead!
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

That would be pretty funny if they base traded.
MarryHanback
of Arimathea

Post by MarryHanback »

NYHC81 said
@Marry "Predator-bore-style" hell yeah!!!! I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun tonight!!!!! you're the man for that reference haha. "You think you could've found something bigger?" (Poncho) .

Haha... Glad someone got it! Major flashback moment when watching Daryl stabbing away at Merle's head.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Andrea's going to be killed by that guy who led the group that got kicked out of the prison.  They foreshadowed it in the last week's episode.  When Andrea left, his girlfriend/wife/partner/whatever looked at him and he was like "What was I supposed to do?  SHOOT her?" and there was a bit of a musical sting.  I'm pretty sure that's whats going to happen.

Also does anybody remember those soldiers the governor killed in the first half of the season?  The ones with the tank?
Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

UndKeineEier said
Andrea's going to be killed by that guy who led the group that got kicked out of the prison.  They foreshadowed it in the last week's episode.  When Andrea left, his girlfriend/wife/partner/whatever looked at him and he was like "What was I supposed to do?  SHOOT her?" and there was a bit of a musical sting.  I'm pretty sure that's whats going to happen.

Also does anybody remember those soldiers the governor killed in the first half of the season?  The ones with the tank?

I don't think so, he is starting to see that things are "off" in Woodbury.  I remember the soldiers you are referring to...why?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I just wonder if that tank might make a return.
Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Was it a tank or a tricked out hummer?  Oh well, I guess I can answer that question by watching the Walking Dead marathon.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

badkittygothgirl said
Was it a tank or a tricked out hummer?  Oh well, I guess I can answer that question by watching the Walking Dead marathon.

Haha, yeah I saw the first episode being played at the gym and it was weird seeing all the old characters.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

NYHC81 said
@Markuspoop Did you get the feeling when they showed the preview of the Woodbury's all out assault on the Prison with the grenade launchers etc. that the prison was abandoned and they moved on? I could be way off but I get the sneaking suspicion that they voted to leave and Rick agrees.

Hey sorry it took so long to get back to you.  We just got around to watching last weeks episode last night.  It was painful to watch all the new replies pop up in this thread since Sunday and not open it.

As to the question, I have no idea.  I know in the previews that they kinda showed/hinted at the group packing up and leaving the prison but Daryl is still out there, and as far as they know he's still looking for Merle.  So they wouldn't leave without Daryl.

Also, tomorrows episode is called "Welcome to the Tombs" and as we all know, they refer the deep, inner depths of the prison as "the tombs."  So I could see them maybe getting Hershel, Beth, and Little Ass Kicker to safety then letting Woodbury storm the prison and draw them deep into the prison for a showdown.  Or draw them into the tombs and lock 'em in and let whatever walkers are down there finish 'em off.  Who knows??

The gf thinks that Hershel is primed to get killed b/c of his peg-leg.  Like some sort of situation will come up where they actually have to run, and as we all know Hershel can't run like he used to and that'll lead to his end.

I could also see too a situation where after they kill the Governor and his goons, they free Andrea but she decides to stay at Woodbury and lead them into the future, after the town learns just how bad of a guy the Governor was.  That would let the writers of the show not have to actually kill Andrea off but still, in a way, write her off the show and just let the audience know Andrea is doing her own thing at Woodbury while Rick and Co. move on elsewhere since the prison gets so destroyed in the big fight.

Last weeks episode was good.  Was funny kinda b/c when Merle got killed I thought "yeah he was an asshole but he was OUR asshole," and thus, was bummed out he got killed.  Of course that just puts Daryl on the list as one who really wants to fuck the Governor up.  Daryl, Rick, Maggie, Glen, Michone, Andrea, and even Milton all have serious beef with Phillip.

Cant wait to see what happens.  It's really gonna suck for me and the gf though after Sunday.  We've been able to watch seasons 1, 2, and 3 all in the past couple of months and for the first time now we're gonna have to wait as long as the rest of you schlubs for new episodes.
I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Another funny thing about AMC rocking the full marathon this week is that in bed, I actually have to change the channel or simply turn the tv off because if I didn't we be staying up until like 2 in the morning every night watching episodes.
I like to poop naked.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

markuspoop said
Another funny thing about AMC rocking the full marathon this week is that in bed, I actually have to change the channel or simply turn the tv off because if I didn't we be staying up until like 2 in the morning every night watching episodes.

funniest thing is my girlfriend telling my sister in law she doesn't really like zombies. "what about the Walking Dead? Dawn Of The Dead? 28 Days Later?", "oh those don't really count, do they?" ....god I love women. I really do lol.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Welp since it's the season finale....

I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

My personal favorite Walking Dead moment:

Don't mow your lawn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

I had no idea Rick had that accent. Weird.
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Hahahaha....those are awesome!!  The bar we go to has some pretty schweet Schwag to raffle off tonight!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I got a dollar if someone kills this "Daryl" person.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Andrea's dead!

The Governor is a fucking psycho.

Carl's an ice cold killa.

Old people in the prison=chance they die in their sleep and become walkers->Death.
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

ilikecheese said
I got a dollar if someone kills this "Daryl" person.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

There were at least a dozen people with guns and the Governor killed all of them, by himself?  Yeah, OK.

Andrea's death scene was pretty good.  Though I imagine they didn't originally plan for her to die there.

The Governor's raid on the prison was pretty anti-climatic. 

Not sure why they think the prison is a better place to stay than Woodbury, but alright. 
Don't mow your lawn
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

markuspoop said

Also, tomorrows episode is called "Welcome to the Tombs" and as we all know, they refer the deep, inner depths of the prison as "the tombs."  So I could see them maybe getting Hershel, Beth, and Little Ass Kicker to safety then letting Woodbury storm the prison and draw them deep into the prison for a showdown.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And I said it before, Carl is a straight up gangsta.  He was even pissed off that they brought all the old folks/kids/refugees back to the prison.  Talk about being hard.  Kinda nice that it was Milton who was the one who took Andrea out of commission.

Now we have to wait 7 months for new episodes?  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

markuspoop said

markuspoop said

Also, tomorrows episode is called "Welcome to the Tombs" and as we all know, they refer the deep, inner depths of the prison as "the tombs."  So I could see them maybe getting Hershel, Beth, and Little Ass Kicker to safety then letting Woodbury storm the prison and draw them deep into the prison for a showdown.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And I said it before, Carl is a straight up gangsta.  He was even pissed off that they brought all the old folks/kids/refugees back to the prison.  Talk about being hard.  Kinda nice that it was Milton who was the one who took Andrea out of commission.

Now we have to wait 7 months for new episodes?  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Don't mow your lawn
InFlamesOfBirchmen
My pain is just an excuse

Post by InFlamesOfBirchmen »

Just watched the finale. That was one of the most underwhelming pieces of television I've seen. It's a finale: Let's move SOMETHING forward. Andrea dieing wasn't a shock, and therefore, kind of took the emotional sting out of it. It also didn't help that she kept pausing every three seconds to look at Milton. I agree that it doesn't make sense for them to not set up shop in Woodbury. I realize The Governor is going to show up there sooner or later, but they'd still have the entire town on their side. Overall, I'm just wondering how something so potentially great could've ended in such a lackluster fashion.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Apparently Andrea was set to survive the season, but they decided to kill her off when Laurie Holden made it clear she wanted out about halfway through the season.  I guess she was getting death threats because of the character.
Don't mow your lawn