Pet Thread

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
lo7us

Re: Pet Thread

Post by lo7us »

Bill Hilly wrote:My homie, Jonas. Side note - that hat is enormous on my head.
photo-2.jpg
Nice one! Mastiff's are so friendly.
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Bill Hilly wrote:My homie, Jonas. Side note - that hat is enormous on my head.
photo-2.jpg
one paw in, one paw out. that's the quintessential mastiff pose, they really are awesome dogs. my second favorite next to pit's.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

That's very admirable of you, BKGG. My first dog was a brindle bull mastiff. My english mastiff sleeps on my queen bed with me and my gf. We definitely need a bigger bed to be at all comfortable. He's 200 pounds. :lol:
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Wow! I have fostered many dogs over the years. I once fostered a boxer mastiff mix. He looked like a tiger. His name was Maximilian. When I submitted my foster report for the website, they asked exactly who all was sleeping in the bed because surely there was not room for him. Sure enough, his 65lbs and our three 20ish lb dogs plus the two of us snuggled every night. So thankful for king sized beds!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Late July:

Now:

I like to poop naked.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

What a difference a good home makes. Well done, Markus.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Yeah he was found on a early Sunday afternoon on a day when it was probably 110+ degrees behind a dumpster behind a shopping center. While he wasn't on like the absolute verge of death, he probably would've been gone in 3-4 days had he not been found (and I/we won't speculate on how or why he was behind a dumpster behind a shopping center because no good can come from doing so).

Animal Control brought him in to where my better-half works as a vet and she game him fluids and water and all that. When he came in he was about 10 pounds, had ticks, fleas, the whole works. When she went to try to feed him canned food from her hand he actually happily wiggled his tail and eagerly took the offerings. GF took that as a "sign" and shot me a text/photo and asked what I thought about us adopting him. We hadn't had a dog since we lost our boy, Hooligan, last October. I was down for it. So we had to wait 3 days, mandatory Animal Control practice to see if anyone would come claim him, and after the 3 days was up he came home on a Wednesday night. First thing was he got a major bath and when that was done the water was sooooooo brown and there was a nice ring around the tub when it drained. Than for about 2 weeks we kept him inside so he could build up strength, put on weight, let vaccines do their thing, all that stuff. We were feeding him 4 times a day and had pee-pads set up all over so he could go to the bathroom.

He's a smart boy and took to the pee-pads pretty quickly and we only kept him in a cage the first few nights we had him. We do think he was probably in someone's home at some point because he knew 'sit' right off the bat and we taught him 'stay,' to pee/poop outside, and all the other basic commands pretty fast.

Now he's up to around 20 pounds and is freaking awesome. While he won't replace our old boy, he's a helluva addition to the family and we're already in love with the goober. Now he just gets a healthy 2 meals a day, countless walks (including a super-fun, long adventure walk once a week), gets to sleep on the bed, play with the kitty, play with all kinds of toys and chewies, the whole 9.

And his name, Ruxin.
Last edited by markuspoop on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like to poop naked.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

RUXIN!!!!!!! great fucking name, great story. behind a dumpster?! I'd be afraid to catch someone doing that, it might put my freedom in jeopardy.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

It's always great to read good stories like that. Ruxin and his new lease on life.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

markuspoop wrote:And his name, Ruxin.
Do you pronounce that like 'russian'?
Professor of Lesbian Science
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

basejumper wrote:
markuspoop wrote:And his name, Ruxin.
Do you pronounce that like 'russian'?
It's like "rucks-in"

He's named after Rodney Ruxin (Nick Kroll) in The League.
I like to poop naked.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:05 am
nxrm wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:59 pm It seems as if the recent vegan ball-tasing cosplayer shenanigans here in the US have inspired a copy-cat situation Down Under.

'Where are the cats?' Melbourne police seek armed man who stormed animal shelter

The similarities to what's going on here are just creepy.

Good night, and be safe out there people.
Did they catch this cat bandit?
No update yet, but be on the look out for someone with a clean shaven face suffering from delusions of persecution.

Keep an eye on your cats folks.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Whowatchesthewampas wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:05 am Did they catch this cat bandit?
Breaking news: He came back the next day!

Man accused of holding Melbourne animal shelter worker at gunpoint allegedly returned for cat

The guy's a bit troubled, but seems to have acknowledged his problems. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

You and your pussies can sleep soundly now Australia. :D
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

World Domination
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »