Uncle Fucker

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by ms2r »

Official or not, looks cool.
fractal-machine
Has been

Post by fractal-machine »

Whoa there's even a :44 second clip attached?
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Lol, on another website it says: tool by fear Inoculum.

Trolll
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans.

That looks like a cropped and rotated illustration of Cthulhu.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Aye
fractal-machine
Has been

Yup
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

ms2r wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm Official or not, looks cool.
I just shazamed this sample and the result was:

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

nxrm wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:25 pm Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans.

That looks like a cropped and rotated illustration of Cthulhu.
ms2r wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 pm Lol, on another website it says: tool by fear Inoculum.

Trolll
These^^
Professor of Lesbian Science
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

The plot thickens.

Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

More likely that Chode is still the album title than that fucking golden load on the cover.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Takeo wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:13 pm More likely that Chode is still the album title than that fucking golden load on the cover.
:lol:
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

All the Chodes
also, Avatar!
Without_a_skin_here
Maynard Believer

Post by Without_a_skin_here »

The only thing that concerns me a bit is the tracklist. If it has five songs and they include Descending, Invincible and CC-Trip (as someone had stated), we already heard half of the album. Makes sense: one unknown song (18 minutes), another unknown song (minimum of 10 minutes), Invincible (13 minutes), Descending (11 minutes), CC-Trip, lets assume we only heard part of it and is not only an instrumental, while it may well be (10 minutes)= 62 minutes in the ball park. So my guess is six songs. But even then (even though the songs are awesome and mindblowing) that is a meagre harvest after 13 years. We already heard 36 minutes (at least if the rumors are true) that is at least 1/3 with not the best quality If they release another single this could easily be 50 minutes (taking acoount that is it not the 18 minutes minutes), your pratically heard the whole album before it is released. The maximum an album can have is 80 minutes. That is theoretically 8 songs maximum. With an 18 minute song and the others hitting the 12 minute mark at least, that leave you with six songs maximum, from which we heard three. That is 50% of the titles.
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

^It's already been posted in the Revolver article that there are 7 full length songs, 2 "musical segues" and 85 minutes in total. So don't worry about it. We have a 9 track album that's 1 hour and 25 minutes long. You've only heard Descending (1 song), Invincible (1 song) and CCTrip (1 'musical segue') so you still have 5 full length songs or pieces of music to devour plus another segue.

In short: it's all good :)

It's almost as if you need some sort of cure or medicine for all this fear you have here...
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Yes, in fact we could all use a good ol' syringe full of that liquid bravery haha
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

the needle looking logo (once inoculum came into the picture) kinda reminded me of the old Cam De Leon medicine twins shirt. its prob a stretch but that would be super cool if he was doing the artwork for a couple of reasons. i doubt it but his artwork still suits tool in a lot of ways more then constant alex grey stuff. lateralus looks killer but just saying.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:12 pm
xZ1mM3r wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:13 pm
M0G wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 3:27 pm 6 songs max. MATH..Descending...just under 12 mins....Invincible 12 and a half...add in the 15 min song..about 39-40mins...half the album 3 songs.

Has been stated a number of times all the songs on the album are over 10 mins in length. Danny's synth, while likely short, will take up a couple of minutes at least. Segues, etc.

Again let's do math...

If three songs take up roughly 40 minutes...and 79 is the max you can have on a cd...that leaves 39 minutes for seques, Danny's synth, and songs. If the songs are all indeed over 10 mins, 7 songs in total is IMPOSSIBLE.

It is either going to be 5 with some multi-part songs or 6. That will be about 70 mins worth of music, again, doing MATH, IF all the songs are indeed over 10 minutes in length given how long Descending and Invincible currently are and adding in the 15 mins song.
Guys.... Adam must be lying. Guitar World Mag must be wrong. M0G himself told us recently that 7 tracks was IMPOSSIBLE. And we know he is never wrong. I mean look at how he defends the album titles meaning?! We are all idiots. Im so interested to see how silly Adam looks when he realizes he miscounted how many songs are on the album when he said it has 7 tracks.
I am completely correct. That leaves no room for multiple seques. Which means the album is 7 tracks with no seques. Only way to fit the songs on the album dipshit.

Descending 12mins
Invincible 12mins 13seconds
18 minute song

Those three - roughly 43 minutes, leaving 37 for another four songs. If each songs is over ten minutes as has been reported, we still have a problem dipshit.

Math dipshit

So there are either no seques OR...what had been reported, that all songs are over 10 minutes, is incorrect

Dipshit
... Well....

You were wrong.
7 SONGS. 9 TRACKS.

Dipshit.
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

The fact that he has it down to the seconds is absolutely laughable
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Well that sucks
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

xZ1mM3r wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm
M0G wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:12 pm
xZ1mM3r wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Guys.... Adam must be lying. Guitar World Mag must be wrong. M0G himself told us recently that 7 tracks was IMPOSSIBLE. And we know he is never wrong. I mean look at how he defends the album titles meaning?! We are all idiots. Im so interested to see how silly Adam looks when he realizes he miscounted how many songs are on the album when he said it has 7 tracks.
I am completely correct. That leaves no room for multiple seques. Which means the album is 7 tracks with no seques. Only way to fit the songs on the album dipshit.

Descending 12mins
Invincible 12mins 13seconds
18 minute song

Those three - roughly 43 minutes, leaving 37 for another four songs. If each songs is over ten minutes as has been reported, we still have a problem dipshit.

Math dipshit

So there are either no seques OR...what had been reported, that all songs are over 10 minutes, is incorrect

Dipshit
... Well....

You were wrong.
7 SONGS. 9 TRACKS.

Dipshit.
whomp whomp
Canned audience laughter
fractal-machine
Has been

ziggy23 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:09 pm Image
Well fuck me sideways...
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Why would you be expecting a vinyl release, this is Tool we are talking about.
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Well, there's nothing to say there won't be a vinyl release, just that the date is TBC. It'll happen. Happy to wait personally, don't need vinyl on Day 1
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

Who is that saying there will be no vinyl right away? Some reliable source? Idk I think it’s stupid and ridiculous they couldn’t have it ready with all the time gone by.