Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11202
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
- Height: 182cm
- Lost Cosmonaut
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
- Location: TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT
DC is a beast
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:48 am
Shoulda named the album CCTrip..
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 am
Man that stop and start double bass
Is 35 too old to take up drumming?
- Barnacle Bill
- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm
Never too old bro
Listen to Cog
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
- Location: State of Confusion
The beginning reminds me of my last ayahuasca experience. It sounds like a tongue drum and small gong that the shamen would be playing while we all were tripping. Very ethereal and spacey.
Professor of Lesbian Science
- Green Herbsman
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:15 am
If anyone is curious, Danny uses his Steel Ludwig kit on this track.
Dan Brown's Fear Inoculum: Best novel ever written, inspiring, worth the wait, not enough yelling, every page reads like the DaVinci Code... 3/10
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm
- Height: 7.5inches
Yeah I can tell. Definitely. At first I thought it was his aluminum one, or a chocolate one. But yeah definitely steel.
I like legos!!