The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten + 3 Years, Shmen + 3 Years)

Post by Kittaan »

Hey, has anybody else noticed it’s now been THIRTEEN fawking years since Tool released 10,000 Days?

That seems like a long time, right?

If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were some of the laziest mofos in the industry.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

So I haven't been to a festival in over ten years and have just been informed that they now carry out drug searches prior to entry to the site?? Is this some kind of fucking joke?? Fucking cunts wont let any bastard have any fun these days.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Tool_User wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:29 pm So I haven't been to a festival in over ten years and have just been informed that they now carry out drug searches prior to entry to the site?? Is this some kind of fucking joke?? Fucking cunts wont let any bastard have any fun these days.
update your name to "Drug_User*"

*except at festival shows
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

If you need drugs to have fun, you are doing something wrong.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Don't patronise me pal, I don't need drugs to have a good time, I just feel like having a spliff on this occasion. That's my choice as a human being on this planet and only a cunt would try stop me from smoking a plant in a field as I listen to music.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Boldizar wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:19 pm If you need drugs to have fun, you are doing something wrong.
Oh shut the fuck up it is a goddamn internet forum and this is the grudge go back to reddit

Jesus fucking Christ if the dude wants to get high while watching a show who the fuck are you to judge?

Christ I don't even do drugs anymore but I couldn't give two shits less about what anyone else is doing at a show. It is not like he was talking about shooting up fucking heroin the guy wanted to smoke a fucking joint.

@Tool_User - I got your back man this is some stupid DARE Just Say No circa 1985 shit

Some of these new members are cool but a couple of them are straight up dipshits
The most intelligent person on this forum
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Tool_User wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:29 pm So I haven't been to a festival in over ten years and have just been informed that they now carry out drug searches prior to entry to the site?? Is this some kind of fucking joke?? Fucking cunts wont let any bastard have any fun these days.
Not sure about US/EU, but drug searches at festivals have been happening in Australia for at least a decade. The good news is that it's a pretty functional search. If you're careful you'll probably be fine.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I usually just stick my pot needles up my butt
Canned audience laughter
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

But that has nothing to do with any music festivals
Canned audience laughter
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Thanks Hellboy, Mog, I appreciate it! Im just gonna stash a spliff on me somewhere and if they find it then fuck em. It probably won't even touch me anyway cos I will be hyped up to the maximum but I still want one.
snazzl3frass
Has been
Height: Tall as fuck

Post by snazzl3frass »

Just show up with a massive B. You’ll already be worked up so it shouldn’t be a problem. They won’t touch you (unless they’re interested). If they have a problem with that, that’s their issue. It’s 2019 y’all, get with it.

Also if someone wants to enjoy a joint while at a tool show at a festival, so be it. Personally it helps me focus more on the music and tune everything else out. We’re not all as awesome as you are.

Also, another day without word from Tool. Pathetic, but not surprising. Dicks.
Nice couch. Fuck your couch.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

I get a bit paranoid getting high in public so don't want to ruin it for myself haha. A little one will take the edge off nicely though.

Don't know why but I really want it to rain! I remember seeing placebo at Reading festival during a thunderstorm with torrential rain at night and it was surreal. Just think it would be a nice backdrop for tool but I won't complain if the sun is shining.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Boldizar wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:19 pm If you need drugs to have fun, you are doing something wrong.
True.
But if you cant have a little fun whilst doing them perhaps your mind isn't that strong or sharp as it could be.
I'm sure those lazy Tool fuckers enhanced their senses - perhaps when the definitive biography comes out we'll learn that the joints before loft sessions, are the reason they never got anything done!
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

No one should need drugs to have fun, but that doesn't stop venues from selling vast quantities of alcohol.

I can't wait until you can buy joints at venues. I would much rather be in a stoned audience than a drunk one.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

Not likely indoor venues. Outdoor, sure. But it ain’t the 90s anymore. Can’t even smoke in bars anymore.

I blame Tool.
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

snazzl3frass wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:56 pm Not likely indoor venues. Outdoor, sure. But it ain’t the 90s anymore. Can’t even smoke in bars anymore.

I blame Tool.
I say joints loosely. Everyone is going to be vaping in the future. I blame Post Malone for that. (I kid, I keed)

(But seriously, vaping out of a high quality vape with actual buds is awesome. None of that lithium cherry crap.)
Ahhh, Infotainment!
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

limeygringo wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:39 pm I would much rather be in a stoned audience than a drunk one.
This^

I prefer something digestible. I'm confident vaping will turn out to be just as harmful as smoking.
Last edited by liz on Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Boof it.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

I know someone who knows someone who had the battery explode on his vape pen.

I bet Adam is a vaper. He seems like the type.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

if your gonna smoke,smoke! all these people with there douche flutes these days! ;)
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

We can’t lose sight of what really matters for this thread: The real bastards are those fellas in Tool for not putting out 3 albums in 13 years. I mean, it’s allllll about the fans.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

snazzl3frass wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:50 am We can’t lose sight of what really matters for this thread: The real bastards are those fellas in Tool for not putting out 3 albums in 13 years. I mean, it’s allllll about the fans.
Preach on brother Snaz

Lazy Bastards
The most intelligent person on this forum
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Wait, it’s been THIRTEEN YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ki77aan :twisted:
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Those lazy bastards don't deserve any forgivness, 13 years, omg, I literally lived almost a couples of lifes during this period of time, died twice and resurrected a couple of times. Lost some friends, they are dead now. And what the fuck is wrong with all this new album's bullshit statement "it comes when it comes"? Who said this shit? Hey, fuck you, Chewie. I hate you, I hate all of you, for being so unprofessional. Fuck your bullshit, and fuck your laziness, and fuck your Gandalf haircut also, Chewie, you piece of shit. GIMME NEW MUSIC RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN IT YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!11111111
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
snazzl3frass
Has been

Post by snazzl3frass »

ziggy23 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:22 pm Hey, fuck you, Chewie. I hate you, I hate all of you, for being so unprofessional. Fuck your bullshit, and fuck your laziness, and fuck your Gandalf haircut also, Chewie, you piece of shit. GIMME NEW MUSIC RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN IT YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!11111111
+1

Fuck you chewy and your shitty eye shadow looking deep socketed eyeballs.

Fuck you too, Rick Grimes, ya bass humping fuck.

Might have gone too far.