Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by earthrocker »

:lol: :lol:
Deftones!
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Ah Ziggy. I do like a nice piece of mahogany. :)
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

I missed the "Edit:" part from this .....

The album is called TOOL btw..

Thieves

Descending

A Book of Circles

Them

Malthus

Invincible

Scarab

That’s all I have. I’m logging off this account and never logging back in because we were told sharing ANYTHING about this album would result in losing our jobs and being sued.

EDIT: I’m just gonna do this one time to clear things up. The album wasn’t a “test pressing” so to speak as it was a test of the finished packaging for the album.

I said the tool logo is not what you think because there seems to be some sort of sleeve around the record. The whole thing is black with raised gold lettering and looks like it opens from the middle. It’s hard to tell but the track names are written on this sleeve. The album could totally be called something else other than TOOL but there’s nothing on the outside of the packaging that tells you any different.

When I go to work everyday my phone is locked in a little locker.

This account will self destruct. Cheers to August 30th!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Such bologna.
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

Probably. But I like the description of the whole thing being black with raised gold lettering that opens in the middle. Sounds cool.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

7 10+ min songs I ll be a happy camper. This guy is trying real hard to be authentic. I don’t understand why people feel the need to make shit up. Not long to go..
LeoMonzo
Bronco's Fan

Post by LeoMonzo »

The only thing that I hate about this new album season is all the “news” on those “rock/metal” webpages, full of shit, I can see them saying “hellboy just announced big reveal on Tool new álbum” ... dammed clickbaits....
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

BlackHole83 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 am 7 10+ min songs I ll be a happy camper. This guy is trying real hard to be authentic. I don’t understand why people feel the need to make shit up. Not long to go..
Internet credibility and attention. The basis of their self worth.

As others have mentioned already, Scarab sounds like a quick internet search based on the rumored Egytian theme + Invincible cicada vid. Lazy. And an oversight to not mention whether this supposed format was CD or vinyl. You'd think that would be a significant detail in describing the packaging. But alas my man was too busy bullshitting a track listing.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Fair enough. I forget there are people who actually give a fuck about their online personas. Ridiculous. Yeah that definitely was odd there was no mention of the format. Oh well, just need to wait for the weekend for some solid news. I find myself checking for news more than I should.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

BlackHole83 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:29 am Fair enough. I forget there are people who actually give a fuck about their online personas. Ridiculous. Yeah that definitely was odd there was no mention of the format. Oh well, just need to wait for the weekend for some solid news. I find myself checking for news more than I should.
Check out some of the cases Rekieta Law has gone over (LOLsuit and ongoing, Vic Mignogna's case) or even stuff on MundaneMatt. You can find evidence everywhere but these people take this shit way too seriously and care about their fake realities enough to do stupid things.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
greasy
Has been

Post by greasy »

Aenima is up on twitter
Yes, I am the same Greasy from the hubs (remember AMT?)

https://www.ebay.com/str/cgreinsky
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Aenima is up! Things are moving fast.
I forgot my pen
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

Digging the hype train so far, simple but effective!
All well Whatever, Nevermind
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Getting close now.. christ it’s really happening, like very soon
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

:shock: Damn, I think I still might hold out on any new music until August 30th.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
jackob2545
My pain is just an excuse

Post by jackob2545 »

Bill Hilly wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:49 am :shock: Damn, I think I still might hold out on any new music until August 30th.
Stay strong! All this hype pointing to an actually single release is making it very tough for sure! I’m conflicted, as it’s like that the band wants us to hear it now (if single is indeed released)... but I think a front to back listen first go on 8/30 will be as rewarding as it gets. Something I will tell my (new news to my wife and I) child one day! Hell of time 2019!
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

PulsedHalo wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 am Probably. But I like the description of the whole thing being black with raised gold lettering that opens in the middle. Sounds cool.
Damn it Lenny I done told ya it’s fake!
SteveBobSteve
fractal-machine
Has been

Post by fractal-machine »

It's getting hot in here
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

So turn on the A/C
SteveBobSteve
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

jackob2545 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am Something I will tell my (new news to my wife and I) child one day!
Congrats Jackob! That's awesome.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

looks like they just forgot to post undertow until late last night, given opiate and aenima were around the same time in the morning
jackob2545
My pain is just an excuse

Post by jackob2545 »

Bill Hilly wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:29 am
jackob2545 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am Something I will tell my (new news to my wife and I) child one day!
Congrats Jackob! That's awesome.
Thank you! Very exciting times in many ways! Hard to believe we are only 37 days away. This whole ride has been a blast!

Cheers to all those holding out!
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

xZ1mM3r wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am looks like they just forgot to post undertow until late last night, given opiate and aenima were around the same time in the morning
Nah, yesterday was the day where it was the busiest here and on reddit. EVERYONE was speculating about another album pic being dropped. Everyone was also busy trying to decode the hidden text. They waited just long enough to where people were posting “guess it’s going to be weekly then” and then bam. At the last second.

People are all saying that sat/sun/mon is terrible for them to release news but this album per day lead up is all the marketing they need. Everyone who likes rock will know that tool is releasing new material.

I think the rest of the albums will drop early but they will wait again the on the big reveal day. The hype this is creating is enormous.
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

Tool_User wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:15 pm Well I must admit I'm a bit disappointed some of you so called die hard tool veterans haven't got it all figured out. It can't be that difficult, some of you just aren't trying hard enough. Hellboy haven't you got any word of anything? Bout time you pulled in some favours from your source or that bloke pretending to be junior or something.
Someone's pretending to be me?