My Sleeping Karma

Music in all its forms and styles
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

My Sleeping Karma

Post by Busty McCracken »

Couldn't see anything on here for these lads. Instrumental band from Germany. Discovered them on Spotify today and well I know it's Tool on Spotify day, but man these guys have stolen their thunder big time. Incredible band that I reckon a few on here will like. Crazy good.

Listen to All Them Witches
liz
Lunchinator

Re: My Sleeping Karma

Post by liz »

Played it, enjoyed it, but not stealing Tool's thunder in my book.
The spotify suggestions I'm loving. I was in the supermarket bobbing along the aisle to various Arab metal artists this arvo and there was some excellent stuff I'll need to go back to now.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

its not too bad. its got a good vibe but prob nothing id listen to too often.

i thought your ''sleeping karma'' was crying yourself to sleep eating pistachios ? haha
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Just my kinda jam I guess. Groovy as fuck , tasty bass lines, atmospheric. Loving em and yeah is without a doubt the best thing about Spotify. The band's you discover. Glad ya digging
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 am its not too bad. its got a good vibe but prob nothing id listen to too often.

i thought your ''sleeping karma'' was crying yourself to sleep eating pistachios ? haha
That's more a school night thing. Come weekends it's a totally different kettle of fish. (He says while having a quiet Friday night in)
Last edited by Busty McCracken on Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 am
bob wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 am its not too bad. its got a good vibe but prob nothing id listen to too often.

That's more school night thing. Come weekends it's a totally different kettle of fish. (He says while having a quiet fridsy night in)
well glad the weekends are a better vibe. sorry, couldnt help that one. it was staring me right in the face :)