The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
fractal-machine
Has been

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: It's HAPPENNING!!!)

Post by fractal-machine »

the chill wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:21 pm Welp, the gf just broke up with me this morning. Jesus I was there for her in the hospital and she just knew she was going to do this to me and couldn’t say something sooner. It’s life and relationships, hate that I like being in them.
Wow dude! The whole forum was wishing her the best! :shock: I suppose the best should go to you now! Less than 2 weeks left and everything will just fine :mrgreen:
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Yeah, dude, forget about it, the new Tool album comes out in 2 weeks! You'll find yourself another one gf, sooner or later, this is life) I wish you all the best!
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Damn. Lucky you’re so chill, Chill.

Hang in there.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

the chill wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:21 pm Welp, the gf just broke up with me this morning. Jesus I was there for her in the hospital and she just knew she was going to do this to me and couldn’t say something sooner. It’s life and relationships, hate that I like being in them.
Duuuude! :o What a hoe. Pull a say anything but blast Ticks and Leeches intsead.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

She probably made up her mind after you left her on her death bed to listen to the new Tool song.

Not judging, just sayin is all.
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Well tbh she sounded like a bit of a klutz.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Jesus man. Chin up. All happens for a reason bro. New tool to help ya get through it coming soon
Listen to All Them Witches
7oolband
My pain is just an excuse

Post by 7oolband »

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be.

*music intensifies*
7oolband
My pain is just an excuse

Post by 7oolband »

chill, bro...

if it helps you take your mind off of your ex gf, did you know that Tool is streaming on Spotify now, and they do not have Maynard's dick in a playlist titled "Maynard's Dick". I cannot even comprehend where to begin.....

so remember there are people having really bad days too, bro. you are not alone!
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Her loss chill

the bright side is new fuckin TOOL in 11 days! best therapy one could ask for.

I’m really digging Maynard’s vocals. Everyone is deservedly giving the boys their credit but I think his vocals are top notch. I listened to H yesterday and put FI on afterwards and feel he’s only just gotten better. The effects are great too! Whoever helped with the atmospheric sounds added to his voice needs a pint cuz it grabs me every listen.

Probably stopping listening to all tool today so I can get a fresh feel going in unless a leak drops.
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

rshforgothispw wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:53 am

Probably stopping listening to all tool today so I can get a fresh feel going in unless a leak drops.
Yup same here no leak though 8-30 is so close. Going to see Slipknot and Gojira on the 27th so I’ll be catching up on some older Gojira to pass the time!
That reminds me... Where are the fucking tour dates TOOL? I know they are coming but I want I want I NEED to know...also can’t wait for some new TOOL swag!
All well Whatever, Nevermind
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

tys0n wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:46 pm She probably made up her mind after you left her on her death bed to listen to the new Tool song.

liz wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:09 pm
Those made me lol. Thanks everybody. I was kind of thinking this might happen since she hasn’t said anything really nice to me in a month or two, until yesterday when she said I am a really good guy. Luckily I have a room that opened up at my friends place just this last month. So figuring out a place to live just fell into my lap, so that’s a positive. She wanted me to stay thru Sept to help pay the rent, but our lease is up this month with her friend that owns the place and I don’t see any good that does me. To have to see this person that doesn’t want to live with me, but still loves me. She said she didn’t want to break up with me, but not wanting to live with me and not saying a kind word to me in months besides I love you, it kind of sounds like you want to break up with me. Anyway, just trying to figure out if I should be the nice guy and help her with the rent in sept and stay the month, or thinking of giving her half of my portion of the rent and move out just to be nice, or just move out? Thanks again for the kind messages guys, its been a weird month. New album has kept my spirits somewhat up.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

the chill wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am
tys0n wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:46 pm She probably made up her mind after you left her on her death bed to listen to the new Tool song.

Those made me lol. Thanks everybody. I was kind of thinking this might happen since she hasn’t said anything really nice to me in a month or two, until yesterday when she said I am a really good guy. Luckily I have a room that opened up at my friends place just this last month. So figuring out a place to live just fell into my lap, so that’s a positive. She wanted me to stay thru Sept to help pay the rent, but our lease is up this month with her friend that owns the place and I don’t see any good that does me. To have to see this person that doesn’t want to live with me, but still loves me. She said she didn’t want to break up with me, but not wanting to live with me and not saying a kind word to me in months besides I love you, it kind of sounds like you want to break up with me. Anyway, just trying to figure out if I should be the nice guy and help her with the rent in sept and stay the month, or thinking of giving her half of my portion of the rent and move out just to be nice, or just move out? Thanks again for the kind messages guys, its been a weird month. New album has kept my spirits somewhat up.
Hey dude I got dumped a couple of months ago now. Shit at the time but it feels pretty damn good now! Talking to two lovely ladies at the minute got a new better higher paying job that I couldn't of gone for before and I'm going to either visit the US when Tool hopefully tour in October or go to Hawaai. And back to Oz in January! Not saying that you need it but the best advice I could give is just totally accept what is. Feels really good just surrendering to whatever life throws at you. Things will soon feel 'normal' again so enjoy the weird emotional turmoil while you can.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

the chill wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am

You put up with too much bullshit. If she doesn't want to live with you fuck it dip out and you do you not worth your time man. Chicks pull this shit all the time. She doesn't want to live with you BUT wants you to hang around until September to help pay the rent? Fuck that noise. Pack up your shit and bounce and don't look back.
The most intelligent person on this forum
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Yeah she's manipulating you man, she knows you're a 'really good guy' and what do really good guys do? Help pay the rent of an ex.

Fuck that.
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Well not sure I exactly agree with all the vitriol from the single guys here but if you have a place to move to now then it's reasonable to do that and let the remaining month be her issue.

If you didn't have a place to go and she was insisting you move that's when you'd be pissed.

Anyway feelings can change and it doesn't mean someone is to blame. She probably let things go on for too long because she didn't want to hurt you and does think you're a good guy.

In the end you don't want someone that's not that into you.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Move out staying there is gonna mess with your head big time. Move out move on get shaggin.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I think cutting yourself loose is the best way to handle a relationship change.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I think you should definitely burn all her clothes, sleep with her sibling, kick her dog and tell everyone she gave you the clap. That's what I would do anyway.
_peterpwn02
Bronco's Fan

Post by _peterpwn02 »

be kind, be gentle but get this girl out of your life forever, and i mean forever, there is no need to be friends with exes, especially if you loved them truly. also i would suggest to read No more mr nice guy from Robert A. Glover, will help you to get clean of your ideas like help pay the rent for the ex :D

back to topic, I WANT THIS ALBUM SO FUCKING MUCH

and also, i feel that the grudges i held with tool, disappeared in the last couple of month, especially after the interviews and with the track fear inoculum... everything is cool

i just want this album so much, i want it in my hands, in my ears, i dont know how to wait 10 more days, seems like forever

i got my sound card and headphones for this shit, sitting on the table, feeling alone
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:36 pm I think you should definitely burn all her clothes, sleep with her sibling, kick her dog and tell everyone she gave you the clap. That's what I would do anyway.
Whoa kick her dog, calm down dude. Leave the dog out of it. I concur with the rest.

Once the feelings are not mutual, it’s time to split it and move forward.

Anyways where the fuck is the leak? Geez these guys can’t even get that right
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

BlackHole83 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:36 pm I think you should definitely burn all her clothes, sleep with her sibling, kick her dog and tell everyone she gave you the clap. That's what I would do anyway.
Whoa kick her dog, calm down dude. Leave the dog out of it. I concur with the rest.

Once the feelings are not mutual, it’s time to split it and move forward.

Anyways where the fuck is the leak? Geez these guys can’t even get that right
Jesus man you agree with everything else and you're telling me to calm down?? Haha
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

^hahaha yeah the dog really got to me too.

I'll be pissed if it leaks.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Look I love dogs more than most but fuck me you lot are a bunch of savages excusing a good clothes burn , revenge fuck and the spread of lies and allegations. Haha
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Honestly if she's worried about rent just put her back in the hospital for a few months
Canned audience laughter