ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I have completed my mission
lukas
Geacon

Re: Fear Inoculum with SPOILERS

Post by lukas »

7empest is a little bit too much upon the first listen.

pneuma FTW
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Thought’s on Chocolate Chip Trip? Very “On the Run”, i like it.

Just started listening to 7empest.
I forgot my pen
earthrocker
Rhandy
Height: Short

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by earthrocker »

Hellboy and New Avatar! What a day
Deftones!
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

tys0n wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:12 am Who else gets just half way through 7empest and thinks, just fuck off Adam, just fuck off.
Ha, lol

Song feels as someone had to prove something.

Wonder of they can manage that song live.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Yeah I said elsewhere this is an album where Adam can fuck up 10 time live.
Canned audience laughter
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

This is fucking good stuff; I absolutely loved finally hearing Invincible after listening to the live version and then seeing them play it live. It sounds great here.

Culling Voices is a nice addition. Love the slow build up and heavier finish. Pneuma surprised me and 7empest is has a LOT going on so I'll have to digest all this over the next few days...

Wow. 13 years. Here we go again :)
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

tys0n wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:12 am Who else gets just half way through 7empest and thinks, just fuck off Adam, just fuck off.
I read your comment and then listened to 7empest, you’re on point.

Adam came through, what an effort. Amazing record.

I see now what Danny meant when he said “Fuck dude me and my bandmates fuckin fucked ...”
I forgot my pen
_peterpwn02
Bronco's Fan

Post by _peterpwn02 »

i dont want to be a smartass, and its not really my business, but i think from just a perspective of simple respect towards the band, i wouldnt post the leak as news on the main page of my site
i know its not a big deal, probably the band also knew it will leak in the moment it will get out to amazon workers and whatnot, but i wouldnt put it out as main news... its just not elegant, not a cool gesture. but its just my point of view.
7oolband
My pain is just an excuse

Post by 7oolband »

the fourtheye forum; always a spectacle unto themselves! so nice to see tyson and the other dudes get their grimy hands on this precious gem. the wait for the 30th is set on hyperdrive now. i think this is the perfect time to relax the expectations and not think about it too much..
:?: i was right, this changes everything|devil&his had me down|this tedious path i've chosen here|what's coming through is alive|slipping back into the gap again|rRrreal fuckin high on drugs|spark becomes a flame|mention anything to me :!:
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

7oolband wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:21 am the fourtheye forum; always a spectacle unto themselves! so nice to see tyson and the other dudes get their grimy hands on this precious gem. the wait for the 30th is set on hyperdrive now. i think this is the perfect time to relax the expectations and not think about it too much..
its here, that unboxing video showed what it was like for whoever looked. not much to expect unless the packaging does have a pyramid and laser show like HB mentioned awhile back. hehe.

true though, cant wait to get my amazon order next friday. woot! cant stop listening to this. so much for going to bed! ha
7oolband

Post by 7oolband »

idk what you're talking about lol i havent seen the unboxing yet. i just know i preordered mine with the record store and last time i spoke to them they are releasing on August 30th! Have only heard A/Descending from back in '14 but that was a 3 minute song then. I have only seen a picture of the Amazon worker holding it in his hand. I still don't even know the tracklist. I ought to get out of here so you boys can play with your christmas toys without a care!
:?: i was right, this changes everything|devil&his had me down|this tedious path i've chosen here|what's coming through is alive|slipping back into the gap again|rRrreal fuckin high on drugs|spark becomes a flame|mention anything to me :!:
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Alright the wife and I are up. Going in guys. What a great Saturday night. I’m only listening because of the guys effort to get this out to us. He’s a true patriot. Having him sell me the poster earlier in the year makes it all that special! I feel like i know a celebrity!

I have his return address on the poster should I send him some flowers?
7oolband

Post by 7oolband »

rshforgothispw wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:38 am Alright the wife and I are up. Going in guys. What a great Saturday night. I’m only listening because of the guys effort to get this out to us. He’s a true patriot. Having him sell me the poster earlier in the year makes it all that special! I feel like i know a celebrity!

I have his return address on the poster should I send him some flowers?
see you on the other side.......even though i havent heard it yet, just wanted to be a true Maynard believer!
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

7oolband wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:37 am idk what you're talking about lol i havent seen the unboxing yet. i just know i preordered mine with the record store and last time i spoke to them they are releasing on August 30th! Have only heard A/Descending from back in '14 but that was a 3 minute song then. I have only seen a picture of the Amazon worker holding it in his hand. I still don't even know the tracklist. I ought to get out of here so you boys can play with your christmas toys without a care!
you sounded so professional i figured you were some tool source dude of some kind! well if you dont want to spoil anything avoid the FI threads unless u want to. enjoy!
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

No wonder they were obviously feeling pleased with themselves. What a fantastic effort.

Descending stood out for me first listen but I'm sure other tracks are going to present themselves as favourites as I continue to listen. CCtrip was fun and because I'd played FI so often hearing Pneuma was like the first strains of the orchestra pit just that feeling of we're off and here we go!
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
7oolband

Post by 7oolband »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 am
7oolband wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:37 am idk what you're talking about lol i havent seen the unboxing yet. i just know i preordered mine with the record store and last time i spoke to them they are releasing on August 30th! Have only heard A/Descending from back in '14 but that was a 3 minute song then. I have only seen a picture of the Amazon worker holding it in his hand. I still don't even know the tracklist. I ought to get out of here so you boys can play with your christmas toys without a care!
you sounded so professional i figured you were some tool source dude of some kind! well if you dont want to spoil anything avoid the FI threads unless u want to. enjoy!
just an angsty tweener ready to step through my shadow and turn a good page into a great page in the book of life, accompanied by my Fear Inoculum! l8r bro. will leave the vets have their gloried day in the sun. i look forward to reading the total reactions. it is an honor to have made it this far among the grizzled vets! ('10er)
levba

Post by levba »

Can someone please send me a DM/PM with the correct link? I am old and cannot find it. Thanks!
Moridin
Has been

Post by Moridin »

What that guy said^^...
Moridin
Has been

Post by Moridin »

The band should probably get in front of this leak by just going live with the streaming and downloads...
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

it’s pretty good
alteridiom
Bronco's Fan

Post by alteridiom »

► Show Spoiler
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

I bet they know there’s no way to avoid a leak for an album that is this much anticipated. At some point the units will the warehouses and there’s no control after that.

It’s a shame it leaked, i bet the guys are pissed, i’m sure it’s costing them a lot.

On the other hand, if these guys ever deliver another quality record like this one they will be rock gods on par with Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin.
I forgot my pen
Danny
Has been

Post by Danny »

Pnuema ends like no other Tool song, just perfect.
I forgot my pen