The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
liz
Lunchinator

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: It's HAPPENNING!!!)

Post by liz »

@Busty Did you just call me a ? Mog would never do that.:lol:
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Haha.. see I know you'd care if you acted like a cunt towards someone that didn't deserve it so nah I didn't.

I only call people cunts as a term of endearment anyway.. good cunt, top cunt, mad cunt etc :lol:
Listen to All Them Witches
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

And true about Mog. You know I'm way less classy than that adorable son of a gun though right?
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:25 am And true about Mog. You know I'm way less classy than that adorable son of a gun though right?
Oh I don't know. You've got that whole bogan chique thing going on. Now stop fishing for compliments on The Grudge. Ziggy will get bored.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Ha! Fishing for compliments? I'm just glad you can look past the accent to be honest
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

M0G wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:09 pm
Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:05 pm
M0G wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 am

Word i miss the days when I could smoke the sticky icky and get lost in a good book. Maybe one day i will find a strain or an edible or something that doesn't make me loose my fucking mind this shit these young folks be messin with puts me under the goddamn bed
Man I know what you mean. It fucks me up more than it ever did before so I've been sticking to hash lately that might work better for you. Or there's some lighter strains of weed, sativas that are much less intense. Not sure how close you are to legal states though so sourcing it could be an issue.
Oh man do I miss hash that was a special kind of high. Body gets all tingly and shit straight up outer space I loved it. Still would put me under these days but you are bringing back the memories my dude
I got the good stuff too, you don't even have to burn it it just crumbles and smells divine! You should try micro dosing.. Just one or two hits then leave it. Jussst enough to get you where you want to be without going over the edge.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:54 pm
Tool_User wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:55 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:45 am Jesus Mog which woman fucked you up? Same goes for you Tool user?

No doubt when it comes to your average relationship, the male may lay our more coin than the woman but there's more that goes into this of course. (Kids etc) and yes women sure as shit can whinge and nag. (I know plenty of men that do this too)

If you're only experience in relationships is you spoiling a girl and not having that reciprocated, then I'd say it's got more to do with your poor choice in woman than anything.

It's the equivalent of a woman complaining that all men are abusive lying assholes. I tell those women to stop choosing fucking assholes to date over the nice guys in their life they keep friend zoning.
I'm good mate, my point was don't be a mug and go putting a woman at the centre of your universe because they will treat you accordingly. Most people will take advantage of you if they can it's a sad fact of life it doesn't matter what woman you get with. Men are as bad. Have self respect and standards and you get respect back. The other part of my post was just as snap shot in the life of any man with bollocks.

Also 'nice guys' are friend zoned for a reason. Most women will pick an arse hole over someone with no courage or backbone.
We definitely lose our ability to use our brain once our cock takes over for sure.

And that's not always the case re nice fullas.i know plenty of nice dudes that treat their woman with respect that I'd pick to go into battle with without hesitation
Yeah that's true, I probably come across as a nice guy in real life but I really don't give a fuck and people find that out at their peril. It's easy to judge and categorise people I guess but from experience both sexes are wary of each other and for damn good reason.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

One of these days mog and I will go to a concert together, and I’ll bring him the good stuff. I get paranoid too but my brother grew me a nice hybrid mix and it suits me juuuuuust fine. Nice mellow, “fuck the world let’s play music and laugh about midgets riding big wheels” type high.

Btw, I second Chill on the whole vinyl bidness, 13 years and all we have are fuckin bootlegs of 10k days? Picture disc Lateralus? Please. Blow me to completion, Tool.
SteveBobSteve
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It only took another 5 years, why would he post that?
Canned audience laughter
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

I get an error what was that
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

https://www.instagram DOT com/p/uhvWM8q3IL/
Canned audience laughter
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

tys0n wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:36 pm

It only took another 5 years, why would he post that?
Really? Quite odd, or.,. ?
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

maybe that was the first time they really started cracking down on the album. i remember this picture but was it 5 or so years ago ? thats how long it took them to make this one roughly they had mentioned. maybe its adams way of saying what we started we just finished. 7 days to go till its out and everyone knows bout the 7's.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

I thought tht was during the Opiate remake.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
_peterpwn02
Bronco's Fan

Post by _peterpwn02 »

for fucks sake i disabled every fucking adblocker on this site and still says "its need to be approved etc etc" which i guess is an alternative way of saying you are using adblocker.... ah...anyway
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Nope Pete, it’s just that you created a new account and initially all posts have to be approved until we know you’re not a spammer.

I approved your posts and deleted the dupes. HB will add you to the correct group. Have a nice day.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

That out of tune snare in Invincible, ARRRRRGGHHHH. The overtones are so nasty and really prevalent in the mix. That is probably my biggest gripe of few.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Boldizar wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:58 am That out of tune snare in Invincible, ARRRRRGGHHHH. The overtones are so nasty and really prevalent in the mix. That is probably my biggest gripe of few.
You seem to listen so technical. Must be a burden.
Amirite?
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

Snare sounds great. Are you sure you are not hearing the other various toms/drum pads he is using along with the snare. I am a drummer and I think the sound and tuning of the drums is flawless. The only thing with me is I can't help but over analyze the way he plays and try to decipher what he is doing. The more I listen the more it all starts to make sense rhythmically.
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
JooP
Maynard Believer

Post by JooP »

I’m sure that snare sounds exactly like Danny, the producer, the engineer, the drum tech, the mixer and the person who mastered the album wanted it to sound.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

@children Yea, there is a ton of decay on it and the ringing sounds dissonant. Definitely the snare. He's never had that sound before. Maybe they just mix out the decay normally and this is more natural. The actual crack and head sound great and pitched to the song, its just the resonance.
JooP wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:19 pm I’m sure that snare sounds exactly like Danny, the producer, the engineer, the drum tech, the mixer and the person who mastered the album wanted it to sound.
A+ white knighting for no reason.
JooP
Maynard Believer

Post by JooP »

Boldizar wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:23 pm @children Yea, there is a ton of decay on it and the ringing sounds dissonant. Definitely the snare. He's never had that sound before. Maybe they just mix out the decay normally and this is more natural. The actual crack and head sound great and pitched to the song, its just the resonance.
JooP wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:19 pm I’m sure that snare sounds exactly like Danny, the producer, the engineer, the drum tech, the mixer and the person who mastered the album wanted it to sound.
A+ white knighting for no reason.
Well, I’m sure the band will reach out to you for help recording their next album. I’m not sure how they were able to complete this one without you. I guess that’s why it took 13 years.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

That is exactly why. It's about me and how correct I am. That is definitely what I was implying when I attacked your bias and triggered your response. I know better than Tool. I could have whipped them all into shape years ago, then Maynard would be screaming still and the entire album wouldn't sound like Schism.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Fuck Tool for making me increase my budget for household cleaning supplies this month. Fucking pricks.
SteveBobSteve
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

snazzlefrass wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:06 pm Fuck Tool for making me increase my budget for household cleaning supplies this month. Fucking pricks.
You be jazzing all over the place you mean or they just inspired you to do a spring clean?