The Busty Awards

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

The Busty Awards

Post by Busty McCracken »

Excuse me as I self indulge a little here and create my own thread with my name in the title. In light of Basejumpers recent absolutely fucking sterling behaviour and generosity in providing Tyson with his prize which turned out to be quite the rare poster. I nominated him as the inaugural winner of my Top Cunt Award.

I'm please to say he has wholeheartedly embraced this award by changing his username as such in discord and to be perfectly Frank I am surprised he hasn't done as such in this forum also. Props to Hboy for also delivering the goods on his Top cunt badge too.

Following on from this I awarded my Inaugral Shit Cunt Award to the great complex enigma riddle that is our Mog. Now despite he's recent hippy phase where he pretended to be all peace loving and shit, I'm quite proud to say he has come back to where we all knew he would revert too which is total cunt mode.

Mog has gone on to reduce his overall rating of Fear Inoculum from his 10 down to an 8 (no one tell the band please as they will be mortified). He has also declared he will no longer be attending the live show he had tickets for because "FI sounded lazy and pneuma to slow from the bootlegs I've heard". Classic Mog, welcome back mate even if "you're done with the forums, we'll see you again sometime soon no doubt my friend.

Now for my next award, I will be delivering once again the shit cunt award to Cal. While your dedication to your craft of trolling is admirable. Given you've been at it for so many years now, to be perfectly honest you'd think by now you'd be better at it. Your trolls tend to consist of the same shit and quite frankly seem poorly thought out, lacking in intillegence and not the least bit creative.

You are like a mosquito in the night buzzing past ones ear in the night, annoying the fuck out of all with your mere presence and providing nothing of use. Congrats mate , you have earned this latest shit cunt award.
Listen to All Them Witches
liz
Lunchinator

Re: The Busty Awards

Post by liz »

"ones ear", quite the uppity bogan today aren't we? :D
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm He has also declared he will no longer be attending the live show he had tickets for because "FI sounded lazy and pneuma to slow from the bootlegs I've heard".
Seriously?

:lol:

What a fucking BITCH!

Also yeah top marks to Hellboy for the Top Cunt badge, all glory goes to you mate, all your sweat and tears, all the effort you went to in it's creation is yours and yours alone my friend!
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

liz wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:43 pm "ones ear", quite the uppity bogan today aren't we? :D
I'm being self indulgent , what can I say.
tys0n wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:13 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm He has also declared he will no longer be attending the live show he had tickets for because "FI sounded lazy and pneuma to slow from the bootlegs I've heard".
Seriously?

:lol:

What a fucking BITCH!

Also yeah top marks to Hellboy for the Top Cunt badge, all glory goes to you mate, all your sweat and tears, all the effort you went to in it's creation is yours and yours alone my friend!
Yes I am deadly serious unfortunately. And fuck me that's right. To Tyson also for his countless & tireless hours spent drafting, designing and eventually creating (aka googling it) the award badge in itself. Solid team effort from both of you fullas really and sincerest apologies for the oversight.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It took me so fucking long to type 'top cunt' into google images, you have no idea.
Canned audience laughter
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Is it weird that I’m a little jealous?
Ki77aan :twisted:
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Mate I couldn't even begin to understand the countless hours and tribulations you must have faced. I legitimately apologise for my oversight, I feel terrible.

And Kittaan not at all my friend , these awards are pretty damn prestigious and sought after so am not the least bit surprised. They will be ongoing and I am more than open to nominations being suggested in here, in fact I damn well encourage it. I tell ya what, it hasn't gone unnoticed to the judges (me) that you've now clocked over one month without threatening violence against a forum user so keep up the solid work and you may yet find yourself deemed Top Cunt before ya know it
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

After months of research, design, intensive meetings with market research consultancy groups, scratching my nuts, opinions from various world leaders, a UN legislative vote and finally the thumbs up from this bloke Dave who is always picking up cigarette butts at the back of woollies , I give you the shit cunt trophy

Canned audience laughter
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Glad I didn't get that award. It's just a shitty plane going down! :lol:
Professor of Lesbian Science
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

And even then it's probably more than any shit cunt deserves, let's face it!

Cal & your predecessor Mog, congrats lads.. you've more than earned it. Hboy cam we please ensure Cal is awarded his trophy as the current recipient?

Also Tyson once again foe your tireless and thankless work. I think I speak on behalf of all us here at 4th eye in that we hope your nuts feel relieved and itch free.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Honestly I just do it for the smell.
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Pretty keen to do with out all the "cunts" tbh
All for the idea of more less cringeworthy awards though.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

And the next shit cunt award goes too . . .
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Fucks sake
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

We regret to advise that the top cunt / shit cunt awards have been placed on hold effective immediately due to unforseen circumstances. There have been complaints from higher above about the vulgarity of the usage of the word cunt.

Some suggestions amongst the team have been we could replace the term with a less offensive word and keep the awards going, however no suitable replacement was found due to them also being deemed as potentially offensive.

Some suggestions that were floated about.

Done good award: - the original TC award was inspired by some genuinely top notch outstanding work and we felt by implying someone did "good" , maybe seen by others as a bit of a kick in the guts as not recognising the efforts enough and therefore offensive.

The lift ya game award. This was suggested in lieu of the Shit cunt award but it was correctly pointed out that what if the winner had no arms.. they could be offended.

The attaboy or attagirl award. This one was in serious contention , however we here at the awards organisation would be mortified if we handed this out to a gender neutral recipient due to the offence we would create.

Essentially any avenue we explored , we uncovered that no matter what option we took , there's no stopping the nanny state this world is evolving into and we will in all likelihood wind up offending someone no matter what.

Sorry folks and most importantly, sorry Zig. We had you firmly in our sights for the next TC award for always being on the pulse and sharing the latest greatest things on offer but alas it wasn't to be.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

hellboy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:51 am Pretty keen to do with out all the "cunts" tbh
About time decorum was maintained around here.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

This place has too much decorum if ya ask me
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Sad news.

I'm offended that people get so offended by words.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Me too Basejumper... me too. As Liz said , it's a fitting end for you to remain top cunt which it is. But I think there's a bit of prejudice in there in that she doesn't like that word we can't say anymore and is also chums with Hboy
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:47 pm Me too Basejumper... me too. As Liz said , it's a fitting end for you to remain top cunt which it is. But I think there's a bit of prejudice in there in that she doesn't like that word we can't say anymore and is also chums with Hboy
Hey nothing whatsoever to do with me. I just happen to agree with HB.

We can now look forward to some more creative awards not limited to the use of the c word.

As you said TooL may provide inspiration for a couple of them. Maynards dick springs to mind...
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Award ideas:

To replace Top Cunt:

The Freshest Fallopian
Victorious Vulva
Milli Vaninnie
U Beaut Uterus

To replace Shit Cunt:

Cervexed
Vagwhiner
Outtie McRoastFlaps
Premium Perineum
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

liz wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:25 pm
hellboy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:51 am Pretty keen to do with out all the "cunts" tbh
About time decorum was maintained around here.

decorum
noun
behaviour in keeping with good taste and propriety.
"he had acted with the utmost decorum"

Moments later..... Hey you could use Maynards dick! :lol:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

tys0n wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:21 pm Award ideas:

To replace Top Cunt:

The Freshest Fallopian
Victorious Vulva
Milli Vaninnie
U Beaut Uterus

To replace Shit Cunt:

Cervexed
Vagwhiner
Outtie McRoastFlaps
Premium Perineum
:lol: :lol:

How about :
TC/
Transcendent Titty
Best Boob
Noble Nipple
Visionary Vagina

SC/
Sandy Vagina
Biggus Dickus
Supreme Asshole
Putrid Pudendum
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Not offended by words at all, but some when overused lose all impact.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

hellboy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:51 am Not offended by words at all, but some when overused lose all impact.
I have no intention of handing out these awards willy nilly , it hasn't been a daily award by any stretch. If it's just a lack of impact and woocha if you will , could we perhaps keep the award in play a little longer?

I mean the thread title is wholesome and pg, the badges have no phallic resemblence (much to my disappointment but hey I can deal). It's just the award title themselves and even then people including myself have already been abbreviating them down to tc or sc awards. It's what the people want Hellboy.... go on ??