The Main Event
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said
Pfftt..We're already fourtheye cyber boyfriend/girlfriend now. Don't cheat on me! I get jealous easily! haha

Yeah, if you only knew real life though. Jesus. Been single a very long time. That's all I will say. lol

Being single can be good and can be a time to explore your true self. A time for reflection, a time for creation. Life is good, life is what we make it into, not what it was in the past... We are the creators of our future.

Yep, You nailed it. That's why I remain single for awhile. =) 

I still like you!

Cyber xoxoxox

Get a room you two!

<3

snazz

SteveBobSteve
oooblondieooo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by oooblondieooo »

And just a side note, although completely off topic, for people asking for recipes; If hellboy and other admin is ok with it, I'll start a thread for culinary questions and recipes. Once I get settled in a new place (still searching) and once I get the interwebs and shit. (May be a few months yet.) For anyone interested, that is.... I'm really good with taking a recipe and making it better. 

'Cause I plan on sticking around for awhile. Soooo, you should all take a course..it's called "sarcasm 101"

I can tell you how to cook a sausage properly! Or even how to build a fantastic tight taco!...Although I prefer the sausage. 8" fits the bun perfectly, really.

I'll base it on the responses here and if it's ok with admin.

=)

Stephanie
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said
Pfftt..We're already fourtheye cyber boyfriend/girlfriend now. Don't cheat on me! I get jealous easily! haha

Yeah, if you only knew real life though. Jesus. Been single a very long time. That's all I will say. lol

Being single can be good and can be a time to explore your true self. A time for reflection, a time for creation. Life is good, life is what we make it into, not what it was in the past... We are the creators of our future.

I still like you!

Cyber xoxoxox

Get a room you two!

<3

snazz

I like you too, snazz!

xoxoxox
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

oooblondieooo said
And just a side note, although completely off topic, for people asking for recipes; If hellboy and other admin is ok with it, I'll start a thread for culinary questions and recipes. 

No need to ask permission to start a thread.  Just do it and if it's inappropriate then we will take the appropriate course of action.

Also there is already a food thread...
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

ua hua said
A female member joins and everyone is on their best behavior. Maybe we need a little more estrogen in here to even out the testosterone filled rage that goes on in here.

Hey, it's no skin off my back. I work in an industry that's 75% men. I've always worked with mostly men. I don't expect it to be much different anywhere else in the world. Men like that, I would normally give them a run for their money then put them in their place; on their knees. ...right after they make me a sandwich.

Cheers, nice to meet you. =)
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

oooblondieooo said

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said

I still like you!

Cyber xoxoxox

Get a room you two!

<3

snazz

I like you too, snazz!

xoxoxox

Holy shit! Are you cheating on me? And to think I was going to see what you could cook up with a 9" sausage.

Dear Adam: Why did you get divorced? Did she swap internet spit with someone?

Professor of Lesbian Science
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

hellboy1975 said

oooblondieooo said
And just a side note, although completely off topic, for people asking for recipes; If hellboy and other admin is ok with it, I'll start a thread for culinary questions and recipes. 

No need to ask permission to start a thread.  Just do it and if it's inappropriate then we will take the appropriate course of action.

Also there is already a food thread...

Ok Cool. Since this is a Tool site, wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't got that far yet, I'll go take a look.

Unless you find butter, steak, bacon, cheese and 35% whipping

cream inappropriate, pretty sure I'm in! =)

oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said

snazzlefrack said

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said

I still like you!

Cyber xoxoxox

Get a room you two!

<3

snazz

I like you too, snazz!

xoxoxox

Holy shit! Are you cheating on me? And to think I was going to see what you could cook up with a 9" sausage.

No...Trying to us get a threesome. yeesh!

=)

basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

=)

oh ok, I believe you baby! You do know snazz is a guy though and I prefer girls since they are way prettier and don't have cocks, right?

Dear Adam: Should I believe this chick?
Professor of Lesbian Science
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

basejumper said

oooblondieooo said

basejumper said

=)

oh ok, I believe you baby! You do know snazz is a guy though and I prefer girls since they are way prettier and don't have cocks, right?

Dear Adam: Should I believe this chick?

So is Adam looking into a crystal ball and psychic now? lol

Cum on.....girl/guy whatev's! lol

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

oooblondieooo said

Tyson said
Adam, are Tiger tattoo's cool and why do white trash women always get tit tats?

Yep I have a tattoo of a Tiger. Here's another, stalker. The funny thing about that tiger tattoo you seen...When I was getting it done; it was the first time I heard "Vicarious." On the radio. 2006. Not shitting you. STALKER! I collect tigers, love them. Here's another small piece of my ink. Enjoy, save, masturbate. 

This has somehow become the worst moment in FE history. Who would've thought a female would've been responsible for it.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

oooblondieooo said

hellboy1975 said
Hey ooblondieoo - you should learn to quote properly before these guys stop being civil to you.

lol *searches fourtheye site for a proper quoting tutorial*

Jesus Christ, you are blonde, aren't you.

And don't worry, I never had plans to be civil to you. You're going to contribute nothing but idiocy and boobs - and we need no more of either.

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

This is getting fuckin' lame.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Horrid tattoo. Orange ink looks terrible on white flesh. Short of a bruise.

I tell ya peeps, sell all of you've got and invest some money into a tattoo removal parlour. I give it a couple of years and it will be like the iStore.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

doors said

I tell ya peeps, sell all of you've got and invest some money into a tattoo removal parlour. I give it a couple of years and it will be like the iStore.

The generation of teenagers that we will be parenting are going to be the lamest, straightest, most boring-looking wimps on the planet. Think about it. The best way to rebel against your dad who smokes pot and drinks beer while listening to metal and has piercings and tattoos is to join a fucking church and buy a wardrobe-worth of ties and suits.

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

The Boss said

doors said

The generation of teenagers that we will be parenting are going to be the lamest, straightest, most boring-looking wimps on the planet. Think about it. The best way to rebel against your dad who smokes pot and drinks beer while listening to metal and has piercings and tattoos is to join a fucking church and buy a wardrobe-worth of ties and suits.

Hahaha! My dad was a fucking hippie and I've turned into the exact same thing you just mentioned.

There is validity to your points though. Generations go in cycles.

bunyunz
Maynard Believer

Post by bunyunz »

Adam, why didn't you sign my copy of opiate?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

toolphishdhs said
oh and some of you need to go out more. a girl on a message forum is not an excuse to pre-ejaculate on your keyboard to her myspace pictures, lol.

^ A girl at Fourth Eye is a momentous occasion.  You gotta admit brother this place is a total sausage fest.  We have BKGG, and as lovely and wonderful as she is, we can only flirt with her to a degree out of respect for our boy CJ.  I am sure the novelty will wear off, but man was it fun watching all that unfold last night.  I thought for a second there that Basejumper was gonna post a pic of his penis.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Adam:

Who won the FA Cup in 1936?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ilikecheese said
Adam:

Who won the FA Cup in 1936?

Random Guess

Leeds

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

And I just checked and FUCKKKKK it was Arsenal and I was going to go with Arsenal.  Dammit life lesson here kids ALWAYS go with your first instinct.
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

The Boss said

oooblondieooo said

hellboy1975 said
Hey ooblondieoo - you should learn to quote properly before these guys stop being civil to you.

lol *searches fourtheye site for a proper quoting tutorial*

Jesus Christ, you are blonde, aren't you.

And don't worry, I never had plans to be civil to you. You're going to contribute nothing but idiocy and boobs - and we need no more of either.

Ok, No problem. Enjoy the sausage fest. Cya