Fear Inoculum

ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by ms2r »

tys0n wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:28 pm I'm thinking a remix album featuring 6ix9ine & Cardi B
Shizzles.
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

tys0n wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:28 pm I'm thinking a remix album featuring 6ix9ine & Cardi B
Forty 6ix9ine 2?
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Such a fucking killer opening song! Just came up on shuffle and took me back to that very first listen. Man, the anticipation after all that time,how fucking good was that moment to FINALLY hear a new studio song!
Listen to All Them Witches
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Only another 15 years until we get our next hit!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

But Danny said it would be sooner than that?
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:36 pm But Danny said it would be sooner than that?
he said they might tour Europe in 2021, bahah. f all is gonna happen this year me thinks. maybe real local stuff might see the light of day in smaller numbers but prob not till the fall. . another year till its normal hopefully, hang in there braah!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:20 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:36 pm But Danny said it would be sooner than that?
he said they might tour Europe in 2021, bahah. f all is gonna happen this year me thinks. maybe real local stuff might see the light of day in smaller numbers but prob not till the fall. . another year till its normal hopefully, hang in there braah!
Mate I just saw Cog two nights in a row, live in one of the luckiest places on the planet right now so no hanging required for me thanks amigo. Its all the other poor buggers out there in lockdowns at moment that need that insirpational bob talk
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:21 pm
bob wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:20 am
Mate I just saw Cog two nights in a row, live in one of the luckiest places on the planet right now so no hanging required for me thanks amigo. Its all the other poor buggers out there in lockdowns at moment that need that insirpational bob talk
the inspirational bob talk ? wtf! haha. well fine then! Sorry were not as cool as Australia at the moment braah, haha. i hate to say it but just cause its safe for you guys right now doesnt mean its going to stay that way. its also your summer atm right ? Cooler weather is coming up but your winter is far off so and thats the worse time, like it is for us right now. numbers are starting to go down though but its still a mess and this isnt going to change a ton till much later in the year im sure. hope your shows were good! isnt that band kinda crap though ? haha, inspirational B! haha
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:55 pmhope your shows were good! isnt that band kinda crap though ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Haha ugh Bobsta ya make me laugh man. Didn't ya know, you're a fairly inspiring fella to alot of us around here?
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:45 am Haha ugh Bobsta ya make me laugh man. Didn't ya know, you're a fairly inspiring fella to alot of us around here?

f no~! see, your being weird,baha. ok, ok.

so is it really hot this summer in Australia ? were about to get a good snowstorm apparently. i have my doubts though cause the last few snowfalls were quite a bit less then they said it would be. its been a pretty mild winter and only felt like winter temps the last 2.5 weeks or so. i live in Southern Ontario which isnt really that cold or lots of snow. To be fair, go North 4 hours or so, they get cooler temps and more snow, not sure about this year though. Texas is about to get 2 to 8 inches of snow. Thats weird for a place like that. This climate change stuff is def something.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:37 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:45 am Haha ugh Bobsta ya make me laugh man. Didn't ya know, you're a fairly inspiring fella to alot of us around here?

. This climate change stuff is def something.
Sounds to me like a political topic mate, id steer clear of that kinda nonsense around here
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:00 am
bob wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:37 pm

. This climate change stuff is def something.
Sounds to me like a political topic mate, id steer clear of that kinda nonsense around here
naaah dude, i wasnt going political at all. i didnt even think of that as politics. just how the weather really is changing in some form or another. its obvious. planet goes thru cycles and we prob didnt help a bit. but seriously, thats not politics to me. wasnt going there at all.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Speaking of weather what do you think about ligma bob?
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:04 am Speaking of weather what do you think about ligma bob?
i had to look that up. i dont play Fortnite or whatever. do you collect the toys for it ? ive seen those before. hows that even funny ? your loosing your touch braaah, lol
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

You're old bob, you probably don't even know about piecost
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:31 am You're old bob, you probably don't even know about piecost
totally! i def dont know anything about piecost but the question is, do you know anything about pie,Tyson ?? bahaha, GOTCHA BIIITCH! lol Wheres my man, Busty!!!