Adam drops The Pot hint?

Intension
Fanboi

Post by Intension »

I must say those casks are fucking cool. And more and more i blame Maynard Less for the wait with Tool. With the amount of time the other three take to write, what is he to do really? The guy clearly is a ball of energy. And if you stop and think about it, he has set up his other projects in a really respectful manner. APC doesnt do much, very loose, even more so than Tool, which says a lot. Puscifer was set up to be used when wanted, very loose again, not even a strict band set up. And the wine, whatever, hes setting up for retirement in another cool art form, cant blame him. All three side projects loose enough to work around, when the rest of Tool is ready, pretty respectful actually, especially when most of the fans blame him for no reason other than he is in the public eye, doing other stuff. Again, those giant casks are bad ass!

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

haha, that post literally has nothing to do with anything other than his wine production, which we all know is going to continue on regardless of anything else. And yet... it's a harbinger of less time spent on Tool.

Granted, hard to argue with pessimism these days. But damn, have some perspective.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

It's a joke. Seems like he's needling his Tool bandmates there.

"I'm ready for you but you aren't ready for me"
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolrocks said 
I guess this means for us less TOOL writing and more puscifer and APC shows. Oh lets not forget the show in the far east, the cash to pay for those expensive barrels and casks has to come from somewhere. Time to pay up sheep!!!!!

That's a ridiculous assumption to be honest.  If Maynard needs to make money then Tool is by far the best option.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said

toolrocks said 
I guess this means for us less TOOL writing and more puscifer and APC shows. Oh lets not forget the show in the far east, the cash to pay for those expensive barrels and casks has to come from somewhere. Time to pay up sheep!!!!!

That's a ridiculous assumption to be honest.  If Maynard needs to make money then Tool is by far the best option.

Not necessarily.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

May Jay himself has said that if it was about making the most money he'd tour with Tool all the time.
Hey! Denty!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Ravenpig said
May Jay himself has said that if it was about making the most money he'd tour with Tool all the time.

Yeah, I would've thought that was obvious.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I was thinking more 

working the streets angle

he might try that
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

cheese said
I was thinking more 

he might try that

He looks like an imp. He'd starve to death within a week.

Come to think of it, there might be a market for him.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

If anything, going off the pics it more looks like Adam's dropping a deuce in the pot.
I like to poop naked.
insertcrypticnameher
Bronco's Fan

Post by insertcrypticnameher »

Maynard pretty much does tour with Tool all the time. They have to be one of the most consistently touring bands around especially for a band whose last material came out in 2006. And on top of that they've been saturating the market with signed memorabilia like crazy lately.

Not that I begrudge them for any of that but I definitely don't think it's wrong to say that money is a motivator and that they likely see it at least partially as a vehicle for funding other projects. Why shouldn't they?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

markuspoop said
If anything, going off the pics it more looks like Adam's dropping a deuce in the pot.

Who are you to wave your finger
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said

markuspoop said

Who are you to wave your finger

In between wiping and washing my hands, I'll wave my finger(s) at anyone I damn well please.

I like to poop naked.
Mechamortal
Maynard Believer

Post by Mechamortal »

Come on, they should be working on their Jimmy video.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

crow011 said

cheese said
I was thinking more 

he might try that

He looks like an imp. He'd starve to death within a week.

Come to think of it, there might be a market for him.

There's a market for anything and everything; people will pay.  Hell, you could even sell memberships to a free web forum!   Some schmuck will buy it!

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Interesting...
Don't mow your lawn
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

You gotta be kidding.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

It looks like its just a blurry picture of him.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Diaphanisation is the process of preserving a corpse so that it's bones are highlighted and it's flesh becomes translucent.  Methyl salicylate is commonly used in this process.

Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

That's what I want done to me when I die.  Put me in the front room by the window, terrify all the neighborhood kids.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Quote function and reply function aren't working properly so I'll just echo what '][' [[]] [[]] ][, said earlier:

"You gotta be kidding."
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Yeah, it's getting old.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Getting old?  It's already gotten old, died of natural causes, come back to life as a zombie and been shot in the head by Carl Grimes. 

In all honesty, if/when some magical The Pot dvd comes out, I'll watch it on youtube once or twice and that'll be that.  Hell, the Schism and Parabol/Parabola dvds sit in my dvd drawer collecting dust.  Not need to drop $10-15 just so I can have another dust collector.
I like to poop naked.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

markuspoop said
Getting old?  It's already gotten old, died of natural causes, come back to life as a zombie and been shot in the head by Carl Grimes. 

In all honesty, if/when some magical The Pot dvd comes out, I'll watch it on youtube once or twice and that'll be that.  Hell, the Schism and Parabol/Parabola dvds sit in my dvd drawer collecting dust.  Not need to drop $10-15 just so I can have another dust collector.

Ki77aan :twisted:
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

markuspoop said

Fuck, you just reminded me that I actually bought and still own those DVDs.

Thanks dude.