Adam drops The Pot hint?

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

There's no hard evidence that it's for The Pot, but my sources have indicated that is what it's for.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
There's no hard evidence that it's for The Pot, but my sources have indicated that is what it's for.

uhh...hard
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
insertcrypticnameher
Bronco's Fan

Post by insertcrypticnameher »

He just posted this on facebook. I can only assume it means Tool has broken up or they are going to sell signed 10k cassette tapes next christmas. I don't really see any other possible interpretation.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

UndKeineEier said

Guy in suit does some weird shit, gets his arm chopped off, bugs eat it, then eyes, bat, Alex Grey artwork, lots of colors, and end.  That was easier than I thought.

This, obviously.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

insertcrypticnameher said
He just posted this on facebook. I can only assume it means Tool has broken up or they are going to sell signed 10k cassette tapes next christmas. I don't really see any other possible interpretation.

the girl bottom left looks really happy...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

cheeseballs said

insertcrypticnameher said

the girl bottom left looks really happy...and what's up with that camera on the tri-pod....fake? real? err?

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Quote function is still acting all wonky for me, so... in response to (fancy ascii "Tool")

"What evidence is there to suggest that this dude is working on a video for The Pot?"

Way back when he first posted that severed arm pic, some intrepid tech-minded individual looked at the metadata embedded in the picture and got a GPS coordinate of where it was taken, which was an SFX house in L.A. When you go to that companies website, one of the many projects on their list of work was a video for "The Pot."
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

joeypants said
Quote function is still acting all wonky for me, so... in response to (fancy ascii "Tool")

"What evidence is there to suggest that this dude is working on a video for The Pot?"

Way back when he first posted that severed arm pic, some intrepid tech-minded individual looked at the metadata embedded in the picture and got a GPS coordinate of where it was taken, which was an SFX house in L.A. When you go to that companies website, one of the many projects on their list of work was a video for "The Pot."

I guess so...just now saw the double post of mine....uhhhh

sorry ya'll

really i am 

don't hate me

please?

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I don't think that double post was there earlier...

Maybe it was and I just misread it or something.
Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

cheeseballs said 
the girl bottom left looks really happy...and what's up with that camera on the tri-pod....fake? real? err?

Camera is real I presume.  Tool record most of their shows, and frequently have cameras in the FOH.  These recordings aren't of a professional quality though, but I imagine somewhere there is an extremely large collection of Tool shows.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

They rarely, if ever, have one onstage like that though. One could take that as a hint from Adam that they're finally readying a live DVD. If one wanted to delude themselves, naturally.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Disappointed that none of the women in that picture are flashing their boobies.  Maybe that's what Adam is trying to hint at; more women at Tool shows need to break out their ta-ta's.
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Prolly
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

markuspoop said
Disappointed that none of the women in that picture are flashing their boobies.  Maybe that's what Adam is trying to hint at; more women at Tool shows need to break out their ta-ta's.

Indubitably.  

I love where this thread is going.

And that would be: Nowhere.  As usual.
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Ugh, that crowd is full of choades, that's what you look like tool fans
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

crow011 said
Wasn't there a bat in one of the shots? No one has ANY theories?

WB has probably decided to get really experimental with Nolan's departure and turn the Batman franchise over to Jones for his feature film directorial debut.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I would watch that.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

UndKeineEier said
I would watch that.

I can't imagine there exists a person who wouldn't want to watch that.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I'd watch it so hard.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I would watch it so hard that I would constantly have it on SOMETHING, like a phone, TV, or tablet, AT ALL TIMES. Awake or asleep.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I would watch it until my eyes bled, then watch it again through the blood.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

That's going a bit far.
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

I'd watch the shit out of that.  Crow,  there's like 4 pages of you saying how much a waste of time this video is and how stupid it Is.  then all of a sudden, when te thread drifts away from the topic, you get all interested and want  to know people's theories. What's up with that? Lol
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

sublime5446 said
I'd watch the shit out of that.  Crow,  there's like 4 pages of you saying how much a waste of time this video is and how stupid it Is.  then all of a sudden, when te thread drifts away from the topic, you get all interested and want  to know people's theories. What's up with that? Lol

Just wanted to know what wildly imaginative hair-brained theories the community could come up with based on the evidence at hand.

Don't get me wrong - it is an insanely stupid waste of time. That shouldn't stop us from wondering what it's all about.