Adam gets engaged

The Main Event
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

He proposed before the WWE Royal Rumble...and the news was broken on WWE.com
I'm on my phone so I can't post a link but it shouldn't be too hard to find on there.

Congrats to Mr. Jones!

Edit: they have the video of him asking up. Did it without saying a word, somehow fits him perfectly. As for anyone curious how he pulled this off,HHH and Vince himself are apparently big Tool fans.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

this would be the "news" that was coming the first week of February but may come sooner.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I disagree. This is Adam news not Tool news.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

It's just speculation, sure, but Blair DID mention something about news that may come sooner than the first week of February and believe me you, when Blair says something, you can believe it baby.  
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Ha ha ha nice one! I actually laughed out loud.
Hey! Denty!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Adam never struck me as the type to go for publicity for something so personal.  I have to say as an artist, I expected him to be a bit more original.  Now that is out of the way, get down to business and this better not be the news coming out of left field.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/tools-adam-jo ... 3-26087766