Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul

Movies, TV and other video based media
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by hellboy »

I presume Tyson's post wasn't serious, but let's not forget that there is a Spoiler tag in the tool bar (it's the one that looks like a white box). There's no need to worry about using it for discussions on shows already screened, but for leaks and such, the spoiler tag should be used.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I won't be ever posting leaked footage after the heat I got in some places for posting that leaked shot of Gus with half his face blown off.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Still can't really peruse this thread yet. But loving Odenkirk as the lawyer. Great casting and great character. This show is a gem.

Also, the exploding Trujillo-head-tortoise. Unexpected, macabre, funny and disgusting simultaneously. I think I'm now nearing the end of Season 3. Binging is fun, but it takes a lot out of me and pisses off the wife unit a bit. She'll get over it.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

Haha
Kittaan wrote:Still can't really peruse this thread yet. But loving Odenkirk as the lawyer. Great casting and great character. This show is a gem.

Also, the exploding Trujillo-head-tortoise. Unexpected, macabre, funny and disgusting simultaneously. I think I'm now nearing the end of Season 3. Binging is fun, but it takes a lot out of me and pisses off the wife unit a bit. She'll get over it.
Haha, yeah Saul is a legend.. Perfectly cast as the lawyer. Apparently they're going to make a series spin off from his character. And end of season 3 is where the series, really takes off for me. Every episode & it's finish are brilliant from here on in for ya.. Enjoy.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Am I the only one who hates that fucking bitch of a whore Skylar. What's up with her face? Cunt.
SteveBobSteve
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Sounds like you're misogynistic , how do expect her to act?

One of the best written woman in television history.
Busty McCracken

I can't believe the shit she cops on the interwebz.. Her character is great & goes through some serious changes through the whole series. She finds out her husband is a meth dealing, murdering pyschopath.. How is she supposed to act? Get some tattoos & start dressing in leather & join him?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Damn, the temptation to read this thread is getting to me, but I'm holding out.

Biggest wow so far: Half Skeleton Gus. That was brilliantly done.

I saw it coming when I got to the scene Hellboy snagged his Avatar from. Haven't yet gotten to the one UND stole (Pizza on roof)... unless I really wasn't paying attention, or it was a blooper? That was back before Walt wrecked his car on purpose, right?

Off to watch more shortly.
Ki77aan :twisted:
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass wrote:Am I the only one who hates that fucking bitch of a whore Skylar. What's up with her face? Cunt.
Probably not, to answer the question...
I see what you mean about the face but really, it is not her facial bone structure that is unappealing; it's her skull and the way it attaches itself and shit so it's really not her fault. She's ....hell i don't know....what ever.....
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

ah well. Hal acts well enough for her too.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I can't wait to watch this hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday night.
:evil:
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Obviously Jesse doesn't burn down the house but how the fuck did he jump to that conclusion so fast?

Eat shit Hank.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

snazzlefrass wrote:Am I the only one who hates that fucking bitch of a whore Skylar. What's up with her face? Cunt.
Nah, you're the cunt

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opini ... .html?_r=0
Busty McCracken

Can someone please link me a torrent? Struggling to find one this week..

EDIT: Never mind, think I just found one.. Cheers
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Stream that shit

http://cucirca.eu/
Busty McCracken

Have just updated flash players etc & is now asking for my credit card details before allowing me to stream.. I know ya wouldn't stitch me up, but alarm bells are ringing?? Have I maybe zigged instead of zagged or this is normal?? :?
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Thay are asking for c/c details?

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Get ad block, no script and click this

http://www.cucirca.eu/2013/08/25/breaki ... nfessions/
Busty McCracken

Pretty sure I just downloaded a virus. Have had heaps of programs added which I'm trying to uninstall now & my home page & search engine changed to 'Delta'.. Might just stick to trusty old torrents for breaking bad & try figure out how the hell to clear this shit while it downloads..
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Not Tyson wrote:Obviously Jesse doesn't burn down the house but how the fuck did he jump to that conclusion so fast?

Eat shit Hank.
Yea that part made me go "oh come on". Especially since Walt didn't even use it to poison the kid.

Great episode though. Walt's confession was wicked evil.
Hey! Denty!
Busty McCracken

That's right, I'd forgotten that the house had been shown as still standing in the future.. Great episode, cunts are just finish every episode like this til the end! :x
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Already posted
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Hopefully Walt Jr comes out of his room and fucks Jesse up with his crutches and saves the house.

Great episode; highlight for me was when Marie just told Walt to kill himself haha.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

that confession was brilliant.