The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

Post by Ravenpig »

It's strange that this thread hasn't reopened since the site changed. Figured it was a good time since some bickering's been a happening.

So yea. Bicker away.

EDIT:  (For any newcomers)

Hellboy changed this to the "Fuck Tool" thread, which means complain and talk shit about Tool, their "fanbois", etc. all you want here.  The bicker thread can be found in the Infinity forum.
Hey! Denty!
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

You're all a bunch of dick farmers.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

"I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're gonna hear about it!"

SteveBobSteve
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

i love you

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I have absolutely nothing to bicker about. I genuinely have no problem with anyone on this forum.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

crow011 said
I have absolutely nothing to bicker about. I genuinely have no problem with anyone on this forum.

LOL.

Yep, I'm calling you out, "Tooluser".

If you should ever leave the comfort of you existence to see exactly how I work, or how I uphold myself around young people (as that seems to be a cause for shock for you), I would suggest meeting some of the people I work with.

One of them, a Korean, obviously, is quite adept at understanding the mechanics of English words - how they're spelt, how they're maintained in context, what-have-you.

I've noticed that you have a lot of problems with forming concise, sharp premises. This girl has a pretty good handle on simple grammar, and an awesome understanding of syntax and punctuation.

Come to one of my classes, see how I react with students (again, because it seems to be something that you have a problem with - distancing the "crow011" on a fucking internet forum, and the real person, with a real face, real name, real values, real talents, and real considerations for his students - seems to be something you can't quite grasp) and I'll introduce you to my chick.

Her English name is Angela, and she's twelve. She understands how to create normal, meaningful, short sentences, not be a fucking cunt, and know when to put a space between a period and the next fucking word.

So, come along! Get your balls out, leave your comfort zone, and let Angela teach you some shit. You'll be better for it.

I've been called a lot of things on this forum, and I've been an utter asshole since day one - but never have I lashed out at any one specific person, unprovoked. As I've said before, you're not funny, you're obviously not clever/smart/intelligent, and you bring nothing to the table (in terms of cynicism) that isn't already here. You're banal. You offend me, purely because you're boring. Oh, and also, because you made a comment about my work and character. I don't take kindly to that. You don't know me, cuntface.

I have no problem believing that you are, indeed, a "tooluser". Eat all those tools tonight, fuckstain. Shove them up your ass, slide them down your throat, rub them on your nipples. Do the kind of depraved shit that would've been a plot for "MILLENNIUM" back in the day.

You're worthless. Take English lessons. Stop smoking pot.

Eat all the dicks.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don’t you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don’t want anymore problems….didn’t think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I’m fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander you’re in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I’ve had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said
yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don’t you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don’t want anymore problems….didn’t think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I’m fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander you’re in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I’ve had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!

^ You are so sexy when you play angry American.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

uhhh.

I... hate you?

SteveBobSteve
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

snazzlefrass said
uhhh.

I... hate you?

You're not doing it right.  That was worse than useless.  Either come up with a worthy bicker or STFU.

I mean, at least Tyson bothers to go copy and paste somebody else's reasonable attempt at a bicker.
Lizbet
Bronco's Fan

Post by Lizbet »

No need for a bicker thread? Is that what you said Crow? Probably because you are so busy flapping your gums here that no one wants to encourage even more of your crap. I can see my absence has emboldened you. Well just know that you never can tell when I might pop up.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Lizbet said
No need for a bicker thread? Is that what you said Crow? Probably because you are so busy flapping your gums here that no one wants to encourage even more of your crap. I can see my absence has emboldened you. Well just know that you never can tell when I might pop up.

This is the worst day of my entire life so far.

gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

We are whole again :3
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

glorybox
Maynard Believer

Post by glorybox »

I clicked on crow's website and after the initial shock and amusement wore off I found I'm pissed that it didn't deliver >:-(  

EFF U CROW for playing with my emotions!

lmao
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Been there.  LOLz.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

glorybox said
I clicked on crow's website and after the initial shock and amusement wore off I found I'm pissed that it didn't deliver >:-(  

EFF U CROW for playing with my emotions!

lmao

no-good emotion-playin'-with motherfletcher

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I live to serve.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hellboy you dirty mother fucker.  I think you went full retard today.

Fuck Republicans

Fuck Tool

Suck My Dick
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Have some negative energy you need to direct towards Tool?  This thread is designed to be a catch all for that.  Feel free to complain about Tool and Tool fans with no limitations in this thread.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Put an album out already?

OK, I'm done.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I'm ok with them taking their time on it because I have no control over the process!

I'm not very good at this.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Tool's awesome!  I can't wait until they release the new album.  Hopefully it'll be this year, if not it'll probably be next year.
Don't mow your lawn
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Cheesus said

hellboy1975 said

James said
I'm definitely looking forward to this release, it'll be the first time I'm present Tool actually put an album out whether that is new or re-released material! Do you think they will show samples of each package first? Does anyone have ideas on pricing? 

If I read the last newsletter correctly, I think we'll get more detail on this project in the next newsletter.  Or at the very least I'm sure we'll get more details in the coming weeks via Toolband.  A little surprised there's nothing there yet to be honest.

It's a disappointment to jump on and read threads that at points just become a circle jerk of cynical forum members. 

That makes two of us.  I don't think there's many here that aren't frustrated by progress on the new album, but that doesn't mean we need to hear people bitching about it every time some news comes out that isn't a release date.

I think most are frustrated by the stupidity of 'bitching' about the new album and the progress.  That to me that is the frustrating part; the 'bitching,' while trying to have a normal music forum decorum.  In other words, shut up!  The new album isn't coming out any sooner than it is.  Period.  End of fucking story.  It will be released when it is released.  Beat something else.

Sorry, I won't be shutting up any time soon.  Oh I imagine hellboy will continue to put the axe to many of my posts, and this being his forum, he is certainly within his right.  I am contrary and disenchanted when it comes to Tool.  That will continue.  Any news coming from the Tool camp that isn't a recording or release date will be discarded as irrelevant drivel.  Will the bitching change anything?  Of course not.  What amuses me is how some of the more ardent apologists get so up in arms when someone calls bullshit on anything Tool related.  Makes me giggle.