Tool mentioned in the latest Entertainment Weekly.

The Main Event
slicknickshady
Maynard Believer

Post by slicknickshady »

I'll post it later if nobody else does. It's not in front of me at the moment. Hold on and ill do it now. It's on page 14. In Dan Snierson's Hit List section where EW tries to be funny. The fifth thing in the Hit List is about Tool. The 6th thing happens to be about Justin Bieber. lol. But here's the Tool thing.

- Tool announce delay in recording album after band member injures shoulder and ribs in "minor" scooter accident Scooter accident? Even "beaten up by tiny, creepy, stop-motion clay man" sounds a little more badass.

I mean Tool hardly ever get's mentioned in a mag like this so i thought it was worth posting.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Damn it.. Tool is too mainstream for me now.
SteveBobSteve
slicknickshady
Maynard Believer

Post by slicknickshady »

Any publicity is good publicity i guess. Ill scan it tomorrow.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

snazzlefrass said
Damn it.. Tool is too mainstream for me now.

Yep, Tool has jumped the shark.  Time to move on.

Ki77aan :twisted:
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I saw this too, when I opened up my issue of Entertainment Weekly on Sunday.  I got a good laugh at the little bit, envisioning some misinformed fan, reading it and thinking "Oh man, they are so close to putting out a new album and now this happens.  Total bummer man......."
I like to poop naked.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Well, just to be overly optimistic here, they were also mentioned in Spin.  As we all know they've been working on the new album for, ahem, a while but only now are these mainstream magazines putting that information out there.

Perhaps they got some kind of "go ahead" from band management, as to get the "new album" flames slowly burning outside of just people like us?

I'm just playing whatever's the opposite of "Devils' advocate" here.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ravenpig said
Well, just to be overly optimistic here, they were also mentioned in Spin.  As we all know they've been working on the new album for, ahem, a while but only now are these mainstream magazines putting that information out there.

Perhaps they got some kind of "go ahead" from band management, as to get the "new album" flames slowly burning outside of just people like us?

I'm just playing whatever's the opposite of "Devils' advocate" here.

Hugo Weaving?
Don't mow your lawn