Sons of Anarchy

Movies, TV and other video based media
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I dunno. I'm thinking Tara is going to go through with the deal. I think what's going to happen is that Jax is going to get everything straight with club then get taken down somehow, that's what they seem to be setting up, but there's still another season to go.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Jax vs Nero, lol, fuck off
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Actually here's what I think is going to happen:

I think Tara's going to take the deal, and reveal at some point that Gemma was involved in John Teller's death which will turn Jax against both of them. Then next season he'll end up getting them back and the club turns legit and everybody gets a Corvette.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:Actually here's what I think is going to happen:

I think Tara's going to take the deal, and reveal at some point that Gemma was involved in John Teller's death which will turn Jax against both of them. Then next season he'll end up getting them back and the club turns legit and everybody gets a Corvette.
The way things always magically work out for Jax this wouldn't surprise me.

And I don't see what's so ridiculous about Jax vs Nero, they've been hinting at it all season. They even got in a fist fight a couple weeks ago.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Nah, Nero is probably going to get killed because of Jax and the Sons sometime. He's a character for Jax to get attached to, so that he can be killed or something, and reaffirm the corrupting influence of the club.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Then in the final season his spastic son will take revenge, see, because he's a son of anarchy.

It's like poetry.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I can't remember but did Jax ever get to read all of JT's letters last season or 2 seasons ago that pretty much implicate Gemma and Clay in his death? Or did Gemma get to that storage locker first and hide/store/burn/whatever those letters?
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I don't remember exactly, but I thought there was an extra set or some parts of it were saved.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Gemma took out all the parts about her involvement
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Not Tyson wrote:Gemma took out all the parts about her involvement
Fucking skank.
I like to poop naked.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

markuspoop wrote:I can't remember but did Jax ever get to read all of JT's letters last season or 2 seasons ago that pretty much implicate Gemma and Clay in his death? Or did Gemma get to that storage locker first and hide/store/burn/whatever those letters?
As others have said, Jax doesn't know about her role yet. It's more than likely Tara's trump card against Gemma, something I'm guessing will happen in the season finale.
Hey! Denty!
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:Actually here's what I think is going to happen:

you sure you're not watching Oprah re-runs?
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Check under your seat Jackie Boy!

I love you brother

*Man hugs*
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Chibbs was cool as shit until he became Jax's little bitch.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

What the fuck? Seriously? She couldn't have just fucking taken the god damned deal? No she has to fucking run. God damn it.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Seriously. The storyline has had many dumb turns this season, but at least it's entertaining. She could've gotten away clean but Jax has to get lucky yet again.

Juice's confession was almost the same as Tigg's a few seasons ago to Opie.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ravenpig wrote:Juice's confession was almost the same as Tigg's a few seasons ago to Opie.
You might have been right about Jimmy Smits going up against Jax next season. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Maybe Tara went to the motel because she was afraid that Jax would have sent some people to intercept at the DA's, and to extend the storyline into next week's season finale. That's being pretty hopeful. I just don't buy that she would go through all that trouble just to try and run, especially after how clear everyone made it that that was a bad idea.

Or maybe the show goes really dark, and it turns out that Tara has completely lost it and is going to kill herself and the kids. That'd be something. I don't know if I'd buy it, but it would be a bold decision.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

They've been hinting at the Jax vs Nero thing all season and Juice's confession should be more than enough to set that off. Even more so now that Alvarez offered to back Nero up.

And that'd be a really fucked up route to take Tara, like almost Breaking Bad dark. I hope something happens next week because she chose the dumbest thing she could do. "I know, I'll choose the path that has BOTH sides chasing me !"
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Looking back at the season and how many of the storylines involved the Sons killing a mother. I'm pretty sure Jax is probably going to kill Tara next week and I think that's going to finally push Nero away from the club. Jax already killed the school shooter's mother because she was a problem for him, and it's not like he's shied away from killing people to solve his problems lately either. Then there was Venus' mother and the mother of the girl who threw a brick through the Candy shop's window and it's starting to look like a theme for this season. I really like this idea and I hope it is what they do next week.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Geez Jax killing Tara would be the most hypocritical thing he could do, even by psycho murderous biker standards. Even Clay never went that far with Gemma, and she actually shot and betrayed him.

The only thing Tara has left is John's letters, though they've yet to be mentioned at all this season.
Hey! Denty!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Well how about that, Wendy outlived Tara.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Dammit, I was half right.

Gemma was my second. I should've known it would probably be her. I saw the title was "A Mother's Work" last week and my first thought was Gemma and Tara, but then I started thinking about it and ended up with Jax doing the deed.

Juice was my third. I was kinda expecting him to shoot Gemma after he killed the Guy From Terriers.

I guess it's my fault for thinking that the show might actually try to paint Jax as a bad guy. My bad.
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Also this show really needs more Jax writing in his journal. That shit is hilarious.

Oh and Opie's real name was Harry.
Don't mow your lawn
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:Also this show really needs more Jax writing in his journal. That shit is hilarious.
Boys, cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Cut my jeans into pieces, these are my brand new jorts.
Don't mow your lawn