Tool - 06 March 2014 - Moda Center, Portland, OR

Tool will be "touring" (well, playing one show in Mexico at time of writing) North America in March 2014.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Re: Tool - 6 March 2014 - Moda Center, Portland, OR

Post by petemasterpete »

also known as . . . wrote:
hellboy wrote:I'm afraid that if I ever go to Canada I may never want to go back...
It aint that bad up here, but it really ain't that good either. Stay West & Quebec everything in the middle smells and is flat and boring as all hell
ha, I read that as he may want to stay and not go back to where he came from ... either way, solid advice ... been wanting to hit up BC for most of my adult life
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
vdubs18t
Maynard Believer

Post by vdubs18t »

I bought my vip passes to the Portland show and now the money has been placed back into my bank account. Everything was fine at first, I received the receipt emails and everything was cool. But now the money has been returned, and I don't know what is going on. Has anybody else had any problems like this with the vip tickets?? I sent an email to merch at toolarmy but haven't heard back yet so I was if anybody else had this problem??
also known as . . .
My pain is just an excuse

Post by also known as . . . »

petemasterpete wrote:
hellboy wrote:I'm afraid that if I ever go to Canada I may never want to go back...
It aint that bad up here, but it really ain't that good either. Stay West & Quebec everything in the middle smells and is flat and boring as all hell
ha, I read that as he may want to stay and not go back to where he came from ... either way, solid advice ... been wanting to hit up BC for most of my adult life
I'd love to check OZ....... everything I see makes me think that I'd not wanna leave either. The ole'saying goes, "The grass is greener!"
seen'em everywhere man
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

petemasterpete wrote:
I'd love to check OZ....... everything I see makes me think that I'd not wanna leave either. The ole'saying goes, "The grass is greener!"
I planned on a couple years and now I'm raising a family here, so ...

sorry, back on topic ... I will not be in attendance for any of these gigs ... SURPRISE!
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

@vdub you trying to put a scare on me? lol fuck, you got me when im fried too , now I'm gonna have to check.
go taff!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

petemasterpete wrote:
I lived in BC for a few years, great place. I have also visited Portland a few times but not for this Tool show. :(
Professor of Lesbian Science
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

vdubs18t wrote:I bought my vip passes to the Portland show and now the money has been placed back into my bank account. Everything was fine at first, I received the receipt emails and everything was cool. But now the money has been returned, and I don't know what is going on. Has anybody else had any problems like this with the vip tickets?? I sent an email to merch at toolarmy but haven't heard back yet so I was if anybody else had this problem??

TA handles all their transaction this way. Just leave the money there and they will eventually complete the transaction.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Kanaduh wrote:so where is the meetup pre-show? wanna meet some of you fuckers.
Toolnavy legend
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

ok so anyone travelling from Vancouver to portland and back? im trying to make it back home on the 8th but my airmiles only lets me comeback on the 11th.....
go taff!
McShroom
Maynard Believer

Post by McShroom »

budsyralli wrote:ok so anyone travelling from Vancouver to portland and back? im trying to make it back home on the 8th but my airmiles only lets me comeback on the 11th.....
Hey! Not coming from Vancouver but Seattle. We are taking the Amtrak down and it's very cheap compared to airfare. Maybe check into that? It goes straight from Portland to Vancouver and takes about 6-7 hours.
McShroom
Maynard Believer

Post by McShroom »

Canada is AWESOME, contrary to what most US folks will say. Way chill and people are really nice. Check it out sometime, Vancouver, BC is one of my all time favorite cities.
budsyralli
Fornicraster

Post by budsyralli »

got it figured out..fly in to Portland on 5th leave on 7th.........

now message from merch says my order has been shipped.. are they shipping vip passes?
go taff!
Fanny Alger
Maynard Believer

Post by Fanny Alger »

The email saying the order "shipped" is just an automatic note that indicates your VIP package was processed (and like people have mentioned, you were finally charged). The tickets will still be will-call.
trustinmeandfall

Post by trustinmeandfall »

budsyralli wrote:got it figured out..fly in to Portland on 5th leave on 7th.........

now message from merch says my order has been shipped.. are they shipping vip passes?
Got the same message but as far as I know we pick up at the show. Would be nice to get them in advance to see what the seats are though!
also known as . . .

Post by also known as . . . »

trustinmeandfall wrote:
budsyralli wrote:got it figured out..fly in to Portland on 5th leave on 7th.........

Got the same message but as far as I know we pick up at the show. Would be nice to get them in advance to see what the seats are though!
Yer seats will be bad ass! Quit yer snivelling!
smileyface
seen'em everywhere man
cahernandez

Post by cahernandez »

also known as . . . wrote:I would like to trade my PORTLAND VIP PACKAGE for a SPOKANE VIP PACKAGE! If you would like to make this happen please purchase a Spokane VIP PACKAGE tomorrow. PM for more details.
Thanks
Are you still trying to get rid of the Portland VIP Package? I don't have a Spokane VIP Package but I'd be interested in getting Portland VIP from you.
Jinni11
Maynard Believer

Post by Jinni11 »

I have some extra tickets for this show. They are in a VIP Suite with a private bar, private restrooms, and it's catered. $100 each. Let me know!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Welcome to Oregon. Most beautiful state in my opinion. Eat at Cafe Yumm for an Oregon experience. Have fun!
Jinni11
Maynard Believer

Post by Jinni11 »

Kanaduh wrote:Hey guys,

I need a ticket for tonight!! Don't care where seats are.

Will pay whatever is fair.

Travelling in USA so internet access is spotty at best. Text me at 416-473-7605. I'll be wandering around downtown portland all day.
Thanks
I had my buddy text you. He is in Portland now.
teedub
Bronco's Fan

Post by teedub »

In town, hanging out at Deschutes until the Multnomah Whiskey Library opens at 4
Sgtool
Maynard Believer

Post by Sgtool »

teedub wrote:In town, hanging out at Deschutes until the Multnomah Whiskey Library opens at 4
Where r u sitting I'm here too.
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

Question for Adam. Is the jam intro to schism new material or isn't it?

I do like how Adam opened up the floor for questions, saying you could ask anything, even about the new album. That's pretty rad. I really hope some people take advantage of that and have at it!
teedub
Bronco's Fan

Post by teedub »

Sgtool wrote:
teedub wrote:In town, hanging out at Deschutes until the Multnomah Whiskey Library opens at 4
Where r u sitting I'm here too.
Was at the bar. Now at Multnomah enjoying a scotch.
Sgtool
Maynard Believer

Post by Sgtool »

With Jesus, kanaduh, and a bunch of other people at olive or twist.
azbay
RIP

Post by azbay »

Anyone watching setlist fm? Some crazyness is happening in there, after tonight i am banning myself from all spoilers if i can help it