Sons of Anarchy

Movies, TV and other video based media
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't know why but the ending didn't really affect me. It seems like something Gemma could talk her way out of.

"Oh Jax baby, I must have said out loud one day that I felt guilty for not being there to help Tara when she was killed and Abel took it the wrong way"

Sounds dumb but the way this season has gone?

It was an ok episode for me. The last scene was well done it just didn't give me an oh shit reaction.
Hey! Denty!
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

And the moral of the story is "it's always down to the mother".
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

It is though.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Yes Jax is a victim and it seems Able may become one too. Men are vulnerable and easily manipulated.m
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Well Jax loses his patch and ends up hiding in a bunch of clothes on the court house steps and shoots marks.

Eat shit.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Are we supposed to feel bad for Jax? Cause I sure don't.

Jax tells the club the whole truth and no one gets even a little pissed? They're just like "we love you brother"? Though I suppose it could be setting up a swerve.
Hey! Denty!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I couldn't help but think how fucking stupid is this show getting with Jax sitting down with his bad ass biker gang telling them he got information from his 6yr old son.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Seriously. How does at least one of them not say "did this fucking guy just say that?"

Followed immediately by "hey how about we vote on making someone else leader"
Hey! Denty!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Well
► Show Spoiler
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I knew Jax was gonna do it and it was still a bit jarring to see.

It dawned on me while watching today that the finale probably won't do much for me even if it's great. There's no "oh shit" moments left.

Whatevs right? Just entertain me!
Hey! Denty!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

It was a satisfying ending. No surprises but that's to be expected; what was shocking when we first encountered these characters was hardly going to be a revelation now.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I didn't care for it but that shouldn't be a surprise considering how much I've complained about this season. They couldve extended last season by 3 or 4 episodes and finished it there. Good show overall even with the weak 7th season.

At least there were no threads left hanging, not that I can think of anyway. Maybe the head nazi guy that got away at the end of season two but I think Manson's character made a reference to him being dead? Or something.
Hey! Denty!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Oh and the homeless woman, is she supposed to be death? Or did I over think that one?
Hey! Denty!