Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Discuss Tool live shows both past and future
User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:15 am

10/13/19 Sacramento, CA - Aftershock Festival
10/15/19 Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
10/16/19 Denver, CO - Pepsi Center *
10/18/19 Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint. Smart Home Arena
10/20/19 Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
10/21/19 Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
10/23/19 Glendale, AZ - Gila River ArenA
10/25/19 San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
10/27/19 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
10/29/19 Tulsa, OK - Bok Center
10/31/19 Milwaukee, WI - Fiserv Forum
11/2/19 Indianapolis, IN - Banker’s Life FieldhousE
11/3/19 Chicago, IL - United Center
11/5/19 Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena
11/6/19 Cleveland, OH - Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
11/8/19 Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Paints Arena
11/9/19 Detroit, MI - Little Ceasar Arena
11/11/19 Toronto, ONT - Scotiabank Arena
11/12/19 Toronto, ONT - Scotiabank Arena
11/14/19 Boston, MA - TD Garden
11/16/19 Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
11/18/19 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
11/19/19 Brooklyn, NY - Barclay’s Center
11/21/19 Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino Arena
11/22/19 Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall
11/24/19 Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
11/25/19 Washington, DC - Capitol One Arena
Last edited by nxrm on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

rshforgothispw
Fornicraster
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by rshforgothispw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:05 am

Going to PNC in NC! kind of excited it’s the second to last show. They should be super together by then. Hopefully they don’t get turned off of fans from all the VIP’s prior. Going to try to go to the show blind from setlist info and all of that for the best experience. Who else is going where??

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Good luck getting tickets tomorrow everyone.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
fractal-machine
Has been
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by fractal-machine » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Dammit! Is this first leg of the tour? Wish they'd come to my town 😢
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.

bob
Fornicraster
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by bob » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 pm

fractal-machine wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Dammit! Is this first leg of the tour? Wish they'd come to my town 😢
yep, first leg of the NA tour. im sure they will return for another run sometime next year. prob the B or C markets or whatever they call that which means a closer show for some of us.

User avatar
tiresias
Has been
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:24 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by tiresias » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:14 am

Brooklyn tix secured. Back seats center, right behind Junior.
“Casual Fan”

User avatar
fortysixand2
Stinkyfist
Posts: 977
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:02 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by fortysixand2 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:40 am

Wifey helped get some badass tickets in the lower level for the Indianapolis show while I was working. Side view, two sections from the stage (Danny & Justin's side), two rows up from the floor! Super pumped for their first show here in 17 years! Might fuck around and go to Cincinnati as well.

User avatar
Kittaan
Creeper
Posts: 4694
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Location: , Location, Location!

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by Kittaan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:13 am

TicketBastard is a Killing Joke.

After an unending parade of brutal disappointments, I finally got Floor 4, Row 1 for 1st LA show. No luck for Monday. If any kind soul has an extra for 2nd LA show, please let me know...
Ki77aan :twisted:

User avatar
fractal-machine
Has been
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 am
Location: Behind you

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by fractal-machine » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:25 am

bob wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 pm
fractal-machine wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Dammit! Is this first leg of the tour? Wish they'd come to my town 😢
yep, first leg of the NA tour. im sure they will return for another run sometime next year. prob the B or C markets or whatever they call that which means a closer show for some of us.
Hopefully they make it here. I'd like to take my son and wife for the xp :mrgreen:
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 am

I was able to get two tickets to the Oct. 21st show in LA, however I had to take a long walk after today's ticket buying fiasco.

I had tickets in the 100 level section for the Oct. 20th, all my payment information entered, hit the purchase ticket button...and the site gave me an error message and froze.

Started over, had tickets in the 200 level section, all my payment information entered, hit the purchase ticket button...and again the site froze.

I'm thankful I got tickets for the 21st, but that error message and inability to complete the purchase twice(!) was infuriating.

Glad to hear there was some other success out there, and hopefully a few more tickets will be released as we get closer to the start of the tour.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

sharpshooter
Maynard Believer
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by sharpshooter » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:32 pm

If anybody has an extra ticket they want to sell for either Barclays or Prudential I am interested

PM me

bob
Fornicraster
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by bob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:04 am

so what is everyones experiance with tickets these days ? i managed to get a toronto ticket that costed more then i thought id ever pay but its a digital ticket only. wth! i dont even have access to it till Nov 5th. i guess they are trying to stop scalpers but i dont like that its only for phones. i have to borrow a phone to have my ticket! what if the phone screws up ? im contacting them about that. i already did asking if i could get a hard copy ticket but no deals. for phone only. really unnecassary and problematic should something happen to someones phone..

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:58 am

bob wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:04 am
so what is everyones experiance with tickets these days ? i managed to get a toronto ticket that costed more then i thought id ever pay but its a digital ticket only. wth! i dont even have access to it till Nov 5th. i guess they are trying to stop scalpers but i dont like that its only for phones. i have to borrow a phone to have my ticket! what if the phone screws up ? im contacting them about that. i already did asking if i could get a hard copy ticket but no deals. for phone only. really unnecassary and problematic should something happen to someones phone..
The digital only tickets delivered a week before the show is new to me as well, but most of the concerts I've been to in the last few years are much smaller venues.

Depending on where you purchased the ticket(s) and the venue, you may be able to request a Will Call pick-up with ID.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

bob
Fornicraster
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by bob » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:21 am

nxrm wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:58 am
bob wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:04 am
so what is everyones experiance with tickets these days ? i managed to get a toronto ticket that costed more then i thought id ever pay but its a digital ticket only. wth! i dont even have access to it till Nov 5th. i guess they are trying to stop scalpers but i dont like that its only for phones. i have to borrow a phone to have my ticket! what if the phone screws up ? im contacting them about that. i already did asking if i could get a hard copy ticket but no deals. for phone only. really unnecassary and problematic should something happen to someones phone..
The digital only tickets delivered a week before the show is new to me as well, but most of the concerts I've been to in the last few years are much smaller venues.

Depending on where you purchased the ticket(s) and the venue, you may be able to request a Will Call pick-up with ID.
ya, i sent an email just stating my concerns. i mean chances are it will be fine. i'll put the app on the phone and im sure it will be fine. im just being cautious but thats pretty weird i think. welcome to the future..app Iron Maiden did the same thing on their last tour. i dont own a cell phone for real. i dont care about those stupid little things. desktops i like!

cheers!

User avatar
tys0n
Duck Sucker
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by tys0n » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:02 am

bob the luddite, I love it!

I seriously only started taking my cell phone to work last year, before that it was for all intents and purposes an alarm.
Canned audience laughter

bob
Fornicraster
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by bob » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:54 am

i guess dude. i just never felt a need for it. i prob should have a flip phone at least for the car, just in case but i havent bothered..im free mofos! when i go out i shop and do my thing. everyones stuck in their fn phones all the time.

User avatar
tys0n
Duck Sucker
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by tys0n » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:00 am

People be all on their phones and bob be looking at them like

Image
Canned audience laughter

User avatar
azbay
Basssssssss
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by azbay » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:24 pm

nxrm wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 am
I was able to get two tickets to the Oct. 21st show in LA, however I had to take a long walk after today's ticket buying fiasco.

I had tickets in the 100 level section for the Oct. 20th, all my payment information entered, hit the purchase ticket button...and the site gave me an error message and froze.

Started over, had tickets in the 200 level section, all my payment information entered, hit the purchase ticket button...and again the site froze.

I'm thankful I got tickets for the 21st, but that error message and inability to complete the purchase twice(!) was infuriating.

Glad to hear there was some other success out there, and hopefully a few more tickets will be released as we get closer to the start of the tour.
Hey call the box office same error shit happened to me and called today and they actually went through, had them email the invoice too since I didn't get any confirmation, plus there were weird multiple charges that had to get figured out

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:32 pm

azbay wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:24 pm
Hey call the box office same error shit happened to me and called today and they actually went through, had them email the invoice too since I didn't get any confirmation, plus there were weird multiple charges that had to get figured out
Glad to hear getting tickets worked out for you. I did end up getting tickets for Sunday as well (through AXS), but it doesn't make any sense to me how it happened. They weren't even tickets I entered my credit card information for. Lucky, but strange.

Thanks for thinking of me and for sharing this info, truly appreciated!
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:44 am

There are now hundreds of "AXS Premium" tickets available for the Staples Center shows in Los Angeles, starting at $175 in the 300 sections all the way to $425 on the floor. Fucking bullshit.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
Shed523
Has been
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by Shed523 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am

Yup same on Ticketfucker!

"Are Official Platinum Seats resale tickets?
No. Official Platinum Seats were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster's Official Platinum Seats program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets, similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold. The goal is to give the most passionate fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value."

Isn't True Value=Face Value or? So we now have Ticketfucker scalping their own tickets?
All well Whatever, Nevermind

User avatar
nxrm
Scissorman
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by nxrm » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Shed523 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am
Yup same on Ticketfucker!

"Are Official Platinum Seats resale tickets?
No. Official Platinum Seats were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster's Official Platinum Seats program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets, similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold. The goal is to give the most passionate fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value."

Isn't True Value=Face Value or? So we now have Ticketfucker scalping their own tickets?
Shady business practices for sure. Trying not to let it mess with my anticipation/excitement for the show, but it still bums me out.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

bob
Fornicraster
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by bob » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:45 pm

yeep! its worse now then ever. i barely use TM anymore which is great but f them for sure. not too impressed with mobile tickets only. i dont even use cell phones but i will have access to one to access my ticket. it does help scalping and fraud which is good but i still find it annoying.

speaking of which. how do tickets get back into the system for resale if we dont have access to them till Nov 5th (for the toronto shows) there were tickets for resale right away for toronto so im assuming some people are getting tickets a diff way. business's,brokers..all that b.s

User avatar
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm
Height: 7.5inches
Contact:

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by snazzlefrass » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:22 am

Tool should figure that shit out. Ticketbastard is gouging the fans big time. $200 for nosebleeds? Fuck off Donny.
I like legos!!

User avatar
ziggy23
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 3138
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
Location: TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT

Re: Tool North American Fall Tour 2019 (with Killing Joke)

Post by ziggy23 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:13 am

Image
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.

Post Reply