Self Hack Guide

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
earthrocker
RIP
Height: Short

Self Hack Guide

Post by earthrocker » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:55 am

Prolong energy, T levels and aging.
Regular Exercise – involving intense quick workouts
Good Diets = the necessary vitamins - vegetables, beans, little meat, fish, eggs, good fats

Important Nutrients / Vitamins

Magnesium
Vitamin D + Vitamin K2
Zinc
DHEA
Creatine
Boron
Essential Amino Acids - histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine (this is the less bioavailable of all EAA’s and precursor to carnitine which helps convert fatty acids) , methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.

Additional Supplements
Maca
Cacao
Fenugreek
Spirulina

Breakfast Time
good fats, eggs, coconut, olive oil – to increase the burning of fats rather than glucose important for sedantry work styles. This is a progressive thing by intaken lots of healthy fats. You are trying to make your body burn the fats rather than glucose

Smoothies – avoid pastries / cereals. Occasionally have porridge or oat bran (very good for your gut)

Always add a lemon - so you don’t oxidise contents.
Blend for a long time
Protein powder (T Plus has some real effect personally + add your creatine)
Creatine stimulates androgen levels)
Cacao - 20 to 30 g
Cinnamon
Sea salt
+ toppings spiritulina
+ herbs / wild plants
Turmeric – great for inflammation and can help the brain

Intermittant Fasting (IF)
12 Hours or 15 hours for optimal growth hormone levels and increase in T.
Eating – causes a T slump
IF doesn’t mean you eat LESS. It means eating the calories in a shorter period. If you fast and eat less that will drop your weight and this isn’t good for naturally lean / active or built people.

IF also means you are not negatively altering hormones

IF increase the luteinizing hormone

24 hours of fasting increases growth hormone levels by 200%

IF regulates leptin. Decreased leptin will stimulate T secretion

Essential amino acids -

IF for 12 to 56 hours improved T response up to 180%

Evening Hours
Maximize nitric oxide by consuming foods with dinner such as arugula, spinach, beets, carrots, red onions, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, extra virgin olive oil, cubed watermelon, dark chocolate and red wine.

Finally, take 400­- 500mg magnesium (if you have a diet chock of green veg, nutrients then you may not need to supplement)

DHEA – a super anti aging supplement. I’ve yet to take these. Looking into this.

D-Aspartic Acid helps with T levels.

Cognitive enhancements – Maca, Cacao.

I would suggest taking a VIT D supp, as a) there is a lack of sun in the UK and b) Vitamin D is linked strongly with T levels. With Vitamin D3 you should take it with K2! As this will inhibit calcification of the arteries.

Nootropics – Alpha L-GPC is a good ingredient. Even though Piracetam is the most researched, side effects reported. (TruBrain uses this)

Boron – very high raisins. Don’t need a supp! And also one to just drop of the list imo.

Essential Amino Acids – there are many natural complete proteins out there. You don’t need to buy a ‘protein powder’.

Stock up on Spirulina, Chorella, Hemp Seeds, Chai. Not only are these high in vitamins they also contain these EAA’s. Also Quinoa and Buckwheat, grass fed meat and good quality eggs

Remember tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin (feel good neurotransmitter) and melatonin (hormone that regulates sleep and wakefulness)

Tests
Hormone Test
Thyroid Test
Nutrient Test
Blood Sugar Test
Cardiovascular Test
Adrenal Stress Test
Amino Acid Test
Don't listen to Cog

liz
Djangerous

Re: Self Hack Guide

Post by liz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:14 pm

What about mood music?
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."

tys0n
Duck Sucker

Post by tys0n » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Canned audience laughter

liz
Djangerous

Post by liz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Raw eggs are dicey. Don't do that.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:26 pm

Fuck doing all that. Live hard, die young, eat raw egg

Busty McCracken
Adsense Clicker

Post by Busty McCracken » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm

I started pretty much keeping my food cycle within a 10 hr block most days at start of the year and have never felt healthier in my life apart from that one vicious fuck off flu I got a few months back have felt great.

Morning exercise is also excellent not just physically but mentally.

Started using magnesium Spray last year and my migraines have cut down by about 25%. Still get em but no where near as much as I used too.

Sticking ya pinky up ya bum now n then is also pretty good. Not sure what for but it's good ai.

There's a podcast called the art of manliness which is awesome. The dude just gets different people on every week and it's all just about learning new skills, managing time better , mental health and wellbeing and also just downright interesting people on human behaviours etc. Worth a listen... specially while sticking ya pinky up ya bum
Listen to Cog

bob
Fornicraster

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 pm

what about eating raw cookie dough everyday ? ;) jk

the apple cider vinegar thing in Tysons post was what i was going to mention. thats suppose to be helpful for digestion. i been taking that now and again and i think it helps but ive also changed that way the last year or so, so maybe its just other reasons and not that.

i eat a couple/few almonds everyday. Edgar Cayce said thats suppose to help prevent cancer or you wont even get it or something. with all the crap we eat i look at it as a fighting chance.

dark greens, all the shit u were told forever ago is mostly true.

tys0n
Duck Sucker

Post by tys0n » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:18 pm

Canned audience laughter

bob
Fornicraster

Post by bob » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 pm

11 pm! haha

tys0n
Duck Sucker

Post by tys0n » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm

You've got something on your nose bob!
Canned audience laughter

basejumper
Djangerous

Post by basejumper » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 pm

the apple cider vinegar thing in Tysons post was what i was going to mention. thats suppose to be helpful for digestion. i been taking that now and again and i think it helps but ive also changed that way the last year or so, so maybe its just other reasons and not that.
I've got a great ACV recipe I'll post in the food thread.
Professor of Lesbian Science

basejumper
Djangerous

Post by basejumper » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:16 pm

I agree with and incorporate in my life most of what earthrocker has listed. I'll make a list of additions...

Busty McCracken
Adsense Clicker

Post by Busty McCracken » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:56 am

tys0n wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:18 pm
Gold
Listen to Cog

earthrocker
RIP

Post by earthrocker » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:33 am

Busty McCracken wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm
Sticking ya pinky up ya bum now n then is also pretty good
good point will look where this can be slotted in to the guide.

Apple Cider Vinegar....FTW yes forgot that
Don't listen to Cog

bob
Fornicraster

Post by bob » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:58 pm

tys0n wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm
You've got something on your nose bob!
haha. i never did coke really. ive tried it but i didnt care for it. i couldnt afford it anyway. too much money for that crap plus i stopped doing any drugs a long time ago. couldnt even smoke weed anymore around 97 so i got away from all that forever ago.

its cool weeds legal now and people are realizing the benefits of it. relying too much on anything is bad though, i think.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:12 pm

What’s with all the losers who don’t smoke weed anymore. M0G and now Robert? Lame-o.

Jk you know I love you.

Porridge? Ok Goldilocks.
I like legos!!

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:14 pm

earthrocker wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:33 am
slotted
Wat.
I like legos!!

bob
Fornicraster

Post by bob » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:49 pm

stick it snazze! haha

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Gladly.
I like legos!!

basejumper
Djangerous

Post by basejumper » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:40 pm

A few more to add to your list... I've added a few links for more info and sources I've found that seem to be the cleanest, highest potency and bioavailable but I didn't have time to fill in all the reasons I think these are beneficial. Make sure you get the highest potency of the active components in each. Extraction methods matter. Bioavailability matters. Dosage Matters.

Coconut oil!!!!
Spore form probiotic - Survives acidity of the stomach unlike most probiotics - https://besynchro.com/collections/micro ... micro-bios
Electrolytes - https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/electrolytes
Chlorella - cracked cell - High in chlorophyll - helps with heavy metal extraction
Fulvic/Humic acid / Shilajit https://www.purehimalayanshilajit.com/fulvic-acid/

Medicinal Mushrooms - - https://oriveda.com/
Reishi - Triterpines - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/
Chaga - https://oriveda.wordpress.com/chaga-the-facts/ - Betulin and betulinic acid (poor bioavailablilityhttps://supplement-facts.org/2012-5.php) - SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase)
Cordyceps - https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 013-0121-9
Turkey Tail
Lions Mane

Adaptogens for stress - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
American ginseng - https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 010-1964-y
Ashwagandha - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
Turmeric(with piperine = 20fold increase in bioavailability)) - Liposomal delivery = most potent - https://besynchro.com/collections/gold/ ... mon-ginger

Fish oil - Omega 3s - 3000mg EPA-DHA from Small fish tested for heavy metals - triglyceride form offers numerous advantages over ethyl ester fish oil(most pills on the market are ethyl ester) https://www.nutrasea.ca/products/nutrasea

Phytoplankton - Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) https://oceansalive.com/
Bentonite clay -
Black seed extract -

I could add more but this is enough for now..

A few thoughts to your list -
Spirulina should not be a supplement. It should be treated as a food because it is a whole food. Take at least 6 grams per day.
Creatine should be monohydrate - Creapure* is the cleanest available. Also studies have shown creatine helps improve memory. https://www.creapure.com/en/creapure/what-creapure
Cacao - Make sure it's raw/Organic and not alkalized. Cocoa and Cacao are not the same(i think you know this already)

tys0n
Duck Sucker

Post by tys0n » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:30 pm

I had to stop taking creatine but I can't remember why
Canned audience laughter

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Cackkkk-owwwww!
I like legos!!

earthrocker
RIP

Post by earthrocker » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:58 pm

More additions...(some repetition and a little bit of upselling for certain products)

1. Balance neurotransmitters - Use Coffee + 100 Mg of Theanine
2. Fix a leaky brain - Do hot-cold contrast showers (20 seconds cold then 10 seconds hot for 5 minutes)
3. Do some breathing exercises - Inhale normally and try to hold your breathe for 40 seconds and up or slowly inhale for 5 seconds, hold your breathe for 5 seconds and then exhale for 5 seconds. You can change the time gradually.
4. Eat properly - Try out meat from animal organs. Balance Omega 6 (Vegetable Oil, Cereal, Pork etc.) and Omega 3 (Fish, Pastured Eggs, Flax seeds etc.) oils in your body.
5. Take supplements - Try out desiccated liver capsules (B12, Taurine), intellect tree seeds, "Qualia mind" smart drug
6. Upgrade your head - Regulate your sleep/wake cycle with Light Therapy (RE-Timer glasses), exercise your cells with Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (Earth pulse & Flex pulse devices)
7. Get some good sleep - At nights expose yourself with a RED LIGHT ONLY
8. Burn some fat - Don't eat for like 12-16 hours before you wake up, do some easy exercise for like 20 - 30 minutes, after that make 2-5 minutes of cold shower and drink a coffee or green tea
Don't listen to Cog

tys0n
Duck Sucker

Post by tys0n » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:14 am

earthrocker wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:58 pm

2. Fix a leaky brain - Do hot-cold contrast showers (20 seconds cold then 10 seconds hot for 5 minutes)
For the past 20 years I've finished every shower with a minute plus of pure cold water, I have no idea of the health benefits and I have long forgotten why I started. All I know is my body temperature stays basically the same all year round.

Wait I think I started because it's refreshing as fuck once you get used to it.
Canned audience laughter