The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: Ten Years, Shmen Years)

Post by Busty McCracken »

Always hoped he would follow his dreams.... just cant belive the limey bastard actually finally did it!
Listen to All Them Witches
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

The bloke knows how to choke down a meaty shaft.

It's an art.
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Calfium Jay wrote:Oh well, at least Wolf Eyes have a new album out soon. You can always rely on a band like Wolf Eyes to deliver exciting new music year after year - all the time changing things up, experimenting with new sounds and with new directions in sonic exploration.

Yep, they're the complete fucking opposite of some other overpaid, fat lazy bands I can think of who exist on nothing more than the pungent, stale fumes of nostalgia.

But who cares about those bands anymore?

:|
Damn, this song Choking Flys sounds so good on my computer speakers.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Busty McCracken wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:There were others who were just as cynical if not more so than Mog. Crow and Tyson, to name two.
Saying that, what happened to Tyson & Boss?? Can see Mog's still here. I've been away a while, fill me in???
Banned and banned.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:There were others who were just as cynical if not more so than Mog. Crow and Tyson, to name two.
Saying that, what happened to Tyson & Boss?? Can see Mog's still here. I've been away a while, fill me in???
Repeated bigotry for the most part.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Busty McCracken wrote:
I left for about a year myself. You just don't see me in any Tool related threads because I no longer feel the need to bash Tool and/or Tool fans any longer. I am not of fan of Tool that is obvious nor will I ever be, but I have chilled out in general and no longer feel the need to wax poetic about it. Life is short, if people want to stay loyal to Tool for whatever reason who am I to take pot shots at them? All it ultimately did was serve to isolate me from the community at large and create discord and tension. I would rather spend my time turning people on to new bands and checking out new music recommendations from others or chat about video games or other general random bullshit. Plus if I want to take the piss for a bit I can always jump into the Star Wars thread. Star Wars fans are more rabid than Toolios ;)

Genuinely hope Tool actually finish a new album for all you guys that have stayed loyal and patient. I have long since moved on. Too much great music out there to worry about it.
nxrm
Living Duller

Post by nxrm »

^It's a sure sign something ugly has gone down when Mog starts posting in a Tool thread. :)
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

Secretly, MOG, still loves Tool. ;)
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

@nxrm - lol - no sir, when it comes to Tool I am no comment. Was just replying to Busty's post.

@sabbath - no my friend, not at all
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

He means the other tool...
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
Busty McCracken wrote:
I left for about a year myself. You just don't see me in any Tool related threads because I no longer feel the need to bash Tool and/or Tool fans any longer. I am not of fan of Tool that is obvious nor will I ever be, but I have chilled out in general and no longer feel the need to wax poetic about it. Life is short, if people want to stay loyal to Tool for whatever reason who am I to take pot shots at them? All it ultimately did was serve to isolate me from the community at large and create discord and tension. I would rather spend my time turning people on to new bands and checking out new music recommendations from others or chat about video games or other general random bullshit. Plus if I want to take the piss for a bit I can always jump into the Star Wars thread. Star Wars fans are more rabid than Toolios ;)

Genuinely hope Tool actually finish a new album for all you guys that have stayed loyal and patient. I have long since moved on. Too much great music out there to worry about it.
Fuck me, you have moved on.. that post is a far cry from what i used to see in here from ya. Glad to hear ya going well bud & like I said, you used to bang on how a new album would still probably be years away and most of us scoffed at ya so credit where it's due. Ya picked it.

And that's a shame about Tyson & Crow. They kept the place interesting. I always just thought Tyson was misunderstood. Haha.

Anyways, back on thread. My Aenima cd is scratched.. fuck you Tool!
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

The Grudge (WARNING: Ten Years, Shmen Years)

Post by blacksabbath »

Just kidding anyway, MOGgy, your secret is safe with me.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

blacksabbath wrote:Just kidding anyway, MOGgy, your secret is safe with me.
No worries mang. I still love you even if you like JJ IhaveNoIdeaWhatIamDoing Abrams :p
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

You'll be plesently surprised with star wars, and the new tool album, much in the same way that you are plesently surprised by halo 5.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote:And that's a shame about Tyson & Crow. They kept the place interesting. I always just thought Tyson was misunderstood. Haha.
Sadly the misunderstand was on their part, thinking that I would put up with their racist, mysoginistic and anti-semitic posts indefinitely. The place is better off without them, despite it being a little quieter.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Quality vs quantity.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Awwww yeAh
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

hellboy wrote:
Busty McCracken wrote:And that's a shame about Tyson & Crow. They kept the place interesting. I always just thought Tyson was misunderstood. Haha.
Sadly the misunderstand was on their part, thinking that I would put up with their racist, mysoginistic and anti-semitic posts indefinitely. The place is better off without them, despite it being a little quieter.
Yeah that's fair enough.. there's always a line, sounds like they crossed it.
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

The Grudge (WARNING: Ten Years, Shmen Years)

Post by blacksabbath »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
No worries mang. I still love you even if you like JJ IhaveNoIdeaWhatIamDoing Abrams :p
So sweet. And I love you too. This will actually be the first Abrams movie I have seen. So I have no reference. I went and saw the Martian by the way. It brought tears to my eyes multiple times, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by blacksabbath on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

SPOILERS! !

I haven't seen it yet :(
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Yeah but remember...this is The Grudge thread. Not the Star Wars thread.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

lo7us wrote:SPOILERS! !

Sorry! I don't know how to do the spoiler hide thingy.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

blacksabbath wrote:
lo7us wrote:SPOILERS! !

Sorry! I don't know how to do the spoiler hide thingy.
► Show Spoiler
blacksabbath
Duck Hater

Post by blacksabbath »

I'm using an iPhone with the tapatalk app and I don't think I have that toolbar. I hope to get a computer soon. lol.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

blacksabbath wrote:
THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
So sweet. And I love you too. This will actually be the first Abrams movie I have seen. So I have no reference. I went and saw the Martian by the way. It brought tears to my eyes multiple times, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was so afraid he wasn't going to make it. Overall, it was a really good movie. There were aspects of it that I didn't agree with, but they are difficult to describe and didn't ruin the movie for me. I really like the idea of the main aspect of the suspense being left behind on Mars. The few things that added to that made want to take Valium.
Awesome dude. A celebration of science and much needed one at that on a number of different levels.