Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
purplepanther777
Bronco's Fan

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by purplepanther777 »

I took some LSD today and listened to the various recordings of the new songs repeatedly... feeling and listening as deeply as possible. oh wow. This album is going to be fucking monumentally awesome.
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

Far out
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

purplepanther777 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:19 am I took some LSD today and listened to the various recordings of the new songs repeatedly... feeling and listening as deeply as possible. oh wow. This album is going to be fucking monumentally awesome.
:lol:

I was thinking of doing the same but with a careful dose rat poison, spiral out man.
Canned audience laughter
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

purplepanther777 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:19 am I took some LSD today and listened to the various recordings of the new songs repeatedly... feeling and listening as deeply as possible. oh wow. This album is going to be fucking monumentally awesome.
Haha nice man, i'm looking forward to seeing them in Amsterdam in june ;)
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Still thinking about how now the album won't be out to perhaps September and they are touring America & Europe.

After waiting 13 years imagine awarding fans with hearing these songs live first before the album drops.

Stop being selfish and think of the fans holding tickets, they'll remember this for the rest of their lives.

Also after this fact they'll be lining up again for the next tour after the album actually drops.

Money, money, money, MONEY!
Canned audience laughter
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

As long as it’s this year I don’t care. I think I’d rather a little wait since they have now given us some new material. You guys gotta step back for a second and imagine if they didn’t premier any new music this tour. We would be livid. They gave us something and it is great. They could’ve only played descending and people would be happy but they surprised and delivered.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

rshforgothispw wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:08 am As long as it’s this year I don’t care. I think I’d rather a little wait since they have now given us some new material. You guys gotta step back for a second and imagine if they didn’t premier any new music this tour. We would be livid They gave us something and it is great. They could’ve only played descending and people would be happy but they surprised and delivered.
THis is a very good point
Listen to All Them Witches
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

holy shit! Justin has a ''fag tag'' thats what we use to call them back in the day sometimes or a rats tail. wow! thats hurtin'! hahah
Last edited by bob on Tue May 07, 2019 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

He also has both ears pierced Bob
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

i have both of my ears pierced too. im only using old slang we use to say that i still find humorous. i know its not really politically whatever anymore but its meant in fun. i dont wear earings anymore. it suited me a long time ago but not in forever but i have the holes to prove it! that doesnt sound right O o
Last edited by bob on Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

Please consider the possibility of another new track being played at tomorrow's show in Alabama. I reckon they've got some killer opening track for the album and I wouldn't be surprised if they opened their first arena show tomorrow with a THIRD new track here.

Imagine experiencing an opener like Third Eye or Rosetta Stoned tomorrow. This happened back in 2006 when they did their first solo show in Seattle. Fingers crossed.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

This new album is getting played 100% on the road

Book it
Canned audience laughter
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Ten American dollars says we have heard the new material and they won’t premier any other new songs.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Also they play today in Alabama
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

rshforgothispw wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:46 am Ten American dollars says we have heard the new material and they won’t premier any other new songs.
Done
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

tys0n wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:50 am
rshforgothispw wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:46 am Ten American dollars says we have heard the new material and they won’t premier any other new songs.
Done
Double or nothing Mog makes a complaint in this thread between now and release date re: the delay of album release?
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 am
tys0n wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:50 am
Done
Double or nothing Mog makes a complaint in this thread between now and release date re: the delay of album release?
No deal, 'in this thread' is the killer
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am This new album is getting played 100% on the road

Book it
i thought of that as a possibility but i donno. it would be nice if they played diff new songs on diff nights but history shows they stick to the same things way too often.

Hellboy mentioned something about the theme of monetization on this record. i dont know if thats a real thing or just an april fools joke but part of me wondered if were living that album theme right now considering we got all our sources of new material from YouTube. not everyone is on there trying to make money, in fact im sure most arent but some def do and we know who they are. free promo for tool though so i guess they dont mind.

Sept is a bummer if thats true. i saw it on the descending video and thought,wth! and now people are thinking this is more true then not? aaah. i hope HB's PR source has something to say by Mid May. if not i guess we can hope for July. i cant believe Sept at the end of the first week of May. fun times! (the two new songs is something so that helps)
Last edited by bob on Tue May 07, 2019 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

you're going to give kittaan a heart attack

Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

too many theres? i never got the theirs to well. its not that bad in other ways is it ? come on! ha
tiresias
Has been

Post by tiresias »

Shout out to the true fans who talk loudly with their friends during the entire concert. Remind me to stand next to them so I can hear their drug infused rant about finding Rebecca and Tim after the show, instead of, you know, the band rocking out. They are only going to play for 90 minutes. Shut up and enjoy it.

Also, Invincible is bad ass!!! Can’t wait!
“Casual Fan”
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

tiresias wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:49 am Shout out to the true fans who talk loudly with their friends during the entire concert. Remind me to stand next to them so I can hear their drug infused rant about finding Rebecca and Tim after the show, instead of, you know, the band rocking out. They are only going to play for 90 minutes. Shut up and enjoy it.

Also, Invincible is bad ass!!! Can’t wait!
That's the true Tool fans your talking about, they deserve to be able to go and talk shit through Tool's new music. Tool have planned this all along as a nice little gift for them for being so loyal. Stop being so selfish!
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

I can’t shake the feeling that something big is coming
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

You should take your hand off it then
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

whoa hellboy behave

I was talking about a live album/salival type thing along with the cd silly goose