Lateralus is Tool‘s third full length album, and was released on May 15th, 2001. The album was recorded with David Bottril at the Cello Studios in Hollywood and The Hook, Big Empty Space, and The Lodge, in North Hollywood, between October 2000 and January 2001.
It is widely regarded as one of Tool’s best albums, and features the first collaboration between Tool and the artist Alex Grey.
The album was initially released in CD and Cassette versions. In 2005 a vinyl edition was published, which included a limited run of signed vinyl available to Toolarmy members. The signed vinyls, especially those with a unique “doodle” by Adam are some of the most prized Tool collectibles.
- The Grudge
- Eon Blue Apocalypse
- The Patient
- Ticks & Leeches
- Faaip de Oiad
A list of articles with the tag “Lateralus”:
- Some dude plays Lateralus on a tiny drum kit
- My Tool Top 10: #2 Lateralus
- Adam shares a gift from the Loft
- Happy Birthday Mr Jones
- Tool Practise Clips
- Playing Catchup!
- Signed Lateralus Vinyl on Ebay
- Signed Lateralus been and gone!
- Signed Vinyl on Ebay
- Signed Lateralus on Ebay
- Back + Goodies
- Signed Vinyl, Photos, Volto!, Isis
- Platinum Lateralus
- Mastodon, Signed Lateralus Vinyl, Music
- Lateralus "Platinum" Plaques
- Happy Halloween, Daily Grail
- Wisconsin Cancelled
- More Signed Vinyls on Ebay
- Live Photo's, Signed Vinyl on Ebay
- Upcoming Tool Radio Interview on PBS 106.7FM
- Signed Vinyl
- All Quiet on the Tool Front, Gallery Update
- 2nd May, Lateralus Gallery Update
- Tool February 2006 Newsletter, more Lateralus vinyl
- Lateralus Vinyl frustrations?
- Lateralus Signed Vinyl Update
- Tool Promo Tour
- Tool January 2006 Newsletter