The first album released by the band Tool Undertow was released on April 6, 1993. The album was released on Vinyl, Cassette and Vinyl.
It was recorded between October and December 1992 and then released on April 6, 1993. The album was recorded at Sound City Studios, Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, and at Grandmaster Recorders, Hollywood, California, by Sylvia Massy.
Undertow is the last Tool release to feature bass player Paul D’Amour
- Maynard James Keenan – vocals (listed as “Mostresticator”)
- Adam Jones – guitar, sitar (listed as “Bastardometer”)
- Paul D’Amour – bass (listed as “Bottom Feeder”)
- Danny Carey — drums (listed as “Membranophones”)
- Henry Rollins – guest vocals on Bottom
- Produced and mixed by Sylvia Massy
- Statik – programming on Disgustipated
- Mixed by Ron St. Germain
- Prison Sex
- Bottom (featuring Henry Rollins)
- Crawl Away
- Swamp Song
- Videos were created for the tracks Sober and Prison Sex.
- Henry Rollins provided guest vocals on the track Bottom
- Disgustipated appears as track 69 on most releases.
Pages related to Undertow
A list of articles with the tag “Undertow”:
- Tool talk about Undertow on it's 22nd anniversary
- Maynard donates platinum Tool and APC albums to Animal Resource Centre
- Rare Undertow Studio DAT silent auction
- Undertow Master, Adam Oil Paintings, BDO Updates
- More Tool Undertow Session Video
- Gear Stories With Sylvia Massy
- Maynard's Pants on Ebay