The Tool Winter 2012 Tool tour is currently on sale, mainly via Ticketmaster, but check with your local venue. According to a range of sources on the net, the remaining shows in Florida, Virginia and North Carolina should all go on sale on the 7th of January.
Dates confirmed so far:
- 14th Jan, Reno Events Center, Reno, NV
- 15th Jan, Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, NV
- 17th Jan, Tuscon Arena, Tucson AZ
- 18th Jan, Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque NM
- 20th Jan, Verizon Arena, Dallas, TX
- 21st Jan, Verizon Arena, Dallas, TX
- 24th Jan, Huntington Center, Toledo, OH
- 25th Jan, Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- 26th Jan, John Labatt Centre, London, Ontario
- 28th Jan, TD Garden, Boston, MA
- 29th Jan, Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
- 31st Jan, Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT
- 1st Feb, Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ
- 3rd Feb, Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
- 4th Feb, Bojangles Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
- 6th Feb, Bank Atlantic Center, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- 7th Feb, UCF Arena, Orlando, FL
- 8th Feb, Gwinnet Arena, Duluth, GA
I think it’s unlikely that any more date will be added to the tour! Sources tell me not to expect any more shows in the “West”.
However Coachella rumours persist and may explain the lack of California shows – this didn’t happen!
Intronaut are mentioned as the support act for the Toronto gig, and they’re expected to support for the first half of the tour. Yob have mentioned that they are supporting for the second half starting in Boston.
Last updated: 4-Jan-2012