The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

The Boss said
I really like that there is a line with us. I'm not joking. That's really cool, in my books.

^ Agreed dude.  Got no time for silly fucks like Children.  Dude spends a month waving the victim flag and calling for peace and harmony until he gets tweaked out and his true colors show.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

M0gZilla said

children said

NYHC81 said

toolphishdhs said
forum is on fire today, huh? i love this place and love Tool. I will continue to talk shit until they do anything whatsoever that isnt trying to sell me something at a crazy price. So do a lot of you really blindly follow this band and really love everything about them both personally and professionally because they have made a few good albums and put on a great live show? i went to a lot of parties in high school and cant say that i love any of the people that threw them just because they facilitated a good time for me.  Tool is an indefensible band at this point and i laugh everytime i see someone start to defend them. you know they hate you (and me and every person that is a Tool fan) right?

I love that they hate us. learn to swim.

THIS

Why should TOOL "like" their fans? Most of them are brainless grungeloving-metalhead-douchebags who categorize them with shit bands like System of a Down and Chevelle. They cannot grasp the depth in TOOL's music and the underlying message within it.

Why would TOOL waste their time showing appreciation to people who have never even had a true understanding of them. They have been dealing with headbanger faggots their entire career. Their attitude towards them at this point doesn't surprise me one bit.

TOOL knows that any true fan of them understands why they have to treat the majority of their fan base like garbage because that is exactly what they are. "Learn to swim" sums up how they feel about most people. The majority should be wiped out because they are scum; they are worthless, hopeless, mindless, etc., etc....

They show appreciation to their real fans through their music and that is all it is really about anyway. If you think that the way TOOL operates is unorthodox (and don't think that is a good thing) then you are completely oblivious to what TOOL stands for in the first place and do not deserve any of their appreciation... not that any of us do anyhow...

Homophobic much?  You are a fucking joke.  Done with your silly ass.

*HITS IMAGINARY IGNORE BUTTON*

Homophobia has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it...
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Yeah but you're still a faggot
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

Tyson said
Yeah but you're still a faggot

You got me to actually laugh at that one

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I feel this belongs in this thread

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

You also have the right to not be a wanker, but it seems that one is rarely exercised on the internet.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

gosh darn tool

wish they'd hurry up 

with that new album

golly it's been a while

oh well

what can a poor boy do

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

UndKeineEier said

Tyson said
You know you could just ignore those types of films and watch the plethora of great cinema out there.

You don't know how this works do you?

Do you? What's your point?

What's the point of complaining about terrible movies?

Do you also complain about Justin Bieber releasing new music?

It's not anything like complaining about Tool not releasing a new album yet, or charging more than what you feel is fair for re-release now is it. Your level of hypocrisy is amazing.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

Tyson said

UndKeineEier said

Tyson said
You know you could just ignore those types of films and watch the plethora of great cinema out there.

It's not anything like complaining about Tool not releasing a new album yet, or charging more than what you feel is fair for re-release now is it. Your level of hypocrisy is amazing.

Where have I complained about Tool not releasing a new album yet?

I'll wait.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

ua hua said

Tyson said

UndKeineEier said

Tyson said

And your ability to not stay on topic and provoke everyone amazes me.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
I feel this belongs in this thread

Where is it ever stated in FE that we have the right to free expression?

People throw that around like it's the gospel. What you SHOULD have the right to is getting upset, crying about it, and having no one pay any attention to you.

I think that's more important. You filthy libertarian.

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said

UndKeineEier said

Tyson said

Where have I complained about Tool not releasing a new album yet?

I'll wait.

Thanks for waiting. Take a look at page 2 of the "novelty USB card" thread. Maybe what you said wasn't so much a complaint as it was just your sad attempt at being funny, but you sure didn't want to mention the second point in my quote did you? There could be more posts of you complaining but I'm sure you have had many of your bitch-fest posts deleted or maybe I just got you and your sidekick confused. You know having avatars from  80's and 90's sitcom stars can make it hard to distinguish from the two of you, that and you both seem to like to troll anyone that comes on here and has a different opinion than your own. Remember I didn't come into your bitch-fest thread or as I like to refer to it as "The Bridge that Hellboy built for you guys to hide under" thread and start razzing you. I simply posted my opinion in a thread where I thought that 11 pages of people complaining about another thing Tool did was getting old and you had to take my comment and do what trolls do.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

The Boss said

ua hua said

Tyson said

UndKeineEier said

Tyson said

And your ability to not stay on topic and provoke everyone amazes me.

And what the hell do you know about staying on topic? 

And provoking "everyone"? NO just you and your mentor "Papa troll".

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I'm going to fuck with you so hard on Google+.

LOL. Make yourself at home here, buddy. I can see this being a long relationship.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said
Thanks for waiting. Take a look at page 2 of the "novelty USB card" thread. Maybe what you said wasn't so much a complaint as it was just your sad attempt at being funny, but you sure didn't want to mention the second point in my quote did you? There could be more posts of you complaining but I'm sure you have had many of your bitch-fest posts deleted or maybe I just got you and your sidekick confused. You know having avatars from  80's and 90's sitcom stars can make it hard to distinguish from the two of you, that and you both seem to like to troll anyone that comes on here and has a different opinion than your own. Remember I didn't come into your bitch-fest thread or as I like to refer to it as "The Bridge that Hellboy built for you guys to hide under" thread and start razzing you. I simply posted my opinion in a thread where I thought that 11 pages of people complaining about another thing Tool did was getting old and you had to take my comment and do what trolls do.

First thing, paragraphs.

Second thing, I can't believe you wasted your time searching my posts for some skerrick of criticism in relation to the length it has taken Tool to record a new album, that's just fucking sad man, take a walk or something and it just goes to show how little you know about me and calling me a troll over and over again really enforces that. Once again, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinions doesn't make them a troll.

Third thing, the reason I didn't touch upon your second point is because that is the general consensus here that the stupid re-release was overpriced with over 76% of members here voting so. http://www.fourtheye.net/f/census/poll- ... -too-high/ Oh my my.

To conclude, something something your mother.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Is it wrong that I am jerkin it right now watching Tyson and Crow tag team this hapless idiot?
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

The Boss said

LOL. Make yourself at home here, buddy. I can see this being a long relationship.

Is that some sort of internet threat? 

I figured you needed someone else to project your self pity on.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

It used to be you Mog memories
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I came twice already.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

The Boss said

Is that some sort of internet threat? 

I figured you needed someone else to project your self pity on.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tyson said
It used to be you Mog memories

^ LOL whatever you gotta tell yourself brother.  You didn't have me figured out then and you still are way off.  But I digress.  Please do continue I wanna pinch off a second load.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen through Mog's facade yet.  He's sucking your dicks and you don't even know it.

In a few months time he'll be loving Tool again and saying doom metal is trash.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hellboy, need to talk with you for a second. 
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said
I'm surprised you guys haven't seen through Mog's facade yet.  He's sucking your dicks and you don't even know it.

In a few months time he'll be loving Tool again and saying doom metal is trash.

That's the plan.  Spiral out.  Meet me in Chat.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Better get those dicks out of your mouth then.