Sports Thread

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

That 7 person slam dunk (assuming its the one with all the guys out at the pool) is just dumb.

Oh, 3 weeks or so until we go up to San Fran to see the O's poop all over the Giants.  That'll be some fun stuff.
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said
That 7 person slam dunk (assuming its the one with all the guys out at the pool) is just dumb.

Oh, 3 weeks or so until we go up to San Fran to see the O's poop all over the Giants.  That'll be some fun stuff.

Hey...maybe Kittaan is thirsty?

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ That's a classic.
Ki77aan :twisted:
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Just further proof that Duke Blue Devils are douchebags.  Hahahahahaha

J.J. Redick And His Ex-Girlfriend Had An Abortion Contract

I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said
Just further proof that Duke Blue Devils are douchebags.  Hahahahahaha

J.J. Redick And His Ex-Girlfriend Had An Abortion Contract

This has extortion written all over it.

The front, the back, the sides, his side, her side, 

the lawyers side....everywhere

and this too motherfuckers.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Is that Jerry Rice at 1:09?

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: Sports Thread

Post by Kittaan »

I don't think I've ever see Shaqtin' A Fool represented on here. What a shame.

This shit made me cry. It's a compilation of the best of SAF, which is already the best NBA fuck ups.

I fucking love when they show the coaches reacting (even though many of them are manufactured, they get me every time)

Enjoy:

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tyson wrote:What's the difference between Prince William's mother and his son?

His son was still screaming when he came out of the tunnel covered in blood.
I don't get it.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Only a novice looks at the standings like they mean anything on Aug. 1. Real people don't start looking until around Labor Day.

Of course it makes one wonder how some of those AL East teams if they got to beat up on the shit teams in the AL West and Central for 1/2 a season.

That said, only a wek away until the trip up to San Fran to see the Birds whoop up on the Giants. Should be some fun shit.
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

poopyface wrote:Only a novice looks at the standings like they mean anything on Aug. 1. Real people don't start looking until around Labor Day.

Of course it makes one wonder how some of those AL East teams if they got to beat up on the shit teams in the AL West and Central for 1/2 a season.

That said, only a wek away until the trip up to San Fran to see the Birds whoop up on the Giants. Should be some fun shit.
That was a neutral update
on the standings as they were at time posted.

Guilty conscience because you know your team will NOT
make the playoffs and you will weep bitter tears?
:twisted:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Well it seems KISS is getting a lot of attention this week here so I thought I would post this for all you KISS/Football fans!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 16031.html

SEASON SEAT HOLDER BENEFITS
- Free full-scale KISS concert for season seat holders in 2014 at Honda Center
- Guaranteed best pricing
- First right of refusal to your seat location to home playoff games
- Guaranteed same seat location for all LA KISS home games
- Invitation to exclusive Season Ticket Holder events
- “Never a Wasted Ticket” program
- Exclusive Season Ticket Member e-mails with special offers from the LA KISS,
Honda Center and our Marketing Partners

Professor of Lesbian Science
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I've never seen KISS...

huh...now that I think about it, I think I would have seen them somewhere along the line
by now...
at a festival or something....
huh.......oh well,
Paul Stanley is NOT a painter, btw.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Reggie Bush is in Detroit now. He will have a good year as will my Lions.
In this photo, Bush demonstrates how the Lions will be leaping over the competition in the upcoming season.

Here's the link.

LeapingBUSH

[tab=30]ilc
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

One thing's for sure, cheese. They'll be better than the Jets :lol: . I don't want them to do too good because they're in the same division as my Bears but Bush will be a big help.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Lions and Bears, unfortunately for some, won't be doing much this year with the schlubs they'll be running out there behind center this season.
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Cutler doesn't finish the season alive.
Calvin wins MVP, thanks to his [sic] "schlub,"
and the Sophomore jinx is alive and well.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

For some reason my Rangers always have problems with the White Sox in Chicago. At least, it feels that way (that's what she said)
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig wrote:For some reason my Rangers always have problems with the White Sox in Chicago. At least, it feels that way (that's what she said)
That's because the Rangers play hockey, not baseball.
wtf?
:lol:

Buffalo should always served medium-rare.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Hahaha only cheese would masturbate to preseason football scores.
I like to poop naked.