The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: The Grudge (WARNING: contains xZ1mM3r)

Post by Ravenpig »

Aw Ray Manzarek. I'm sad now. I'll take one of him over a thousand hey sus es any day.

That's all I got, can't handle this kind of pressure.
Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

BlackHole83 wrote:And even IF all that dribble you just said had any truth to it, who gives a fuck? When it comes itcomes man. stating Adam is the least important member of the band is dilusional. They are all equally needed in order to create that special fucking TOOL Sound that have us all fucking drooling at any new little riff. It's the sole reason we even come to this site. Get the sand out your clit and just suck the fuck up like the rest of us and be patient. When the time comes it will come. Lol don't get worked up over something you have no control over NY. Hey at least you have the yanks to keep you happy.
I've been on this site a few more months than you, give it time. you'll come around after Christmas 2014. that will be your present to me. how would you know sand in the clit in uncomfortable anyways? do you have a pussy? no? did SHE tell you that? if SHE did, tell HER to shut the fuck up. not me. and I control everything around me. I'm the great architect. i'm not a product of my environment, my environment is a product of me.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:And even IF all that dribble you just said had any truth to it, who gives a fuck? When it comes itcomes man. stating Adam is the least important member of the band is dilusional. They are all equally needed in order to create that special fucking TOOL Sound that have us all fucking drooling at any new little riff. It's the sole reason we even come to this site. Get the sand out your clit and just suck the fuck up like the rest of us and be patient. When the time comes it will come. Lol don't get worked up over something you have no control over NY. Hey at least you have the yanks to keep you happy.
I've been on this site a few more months than you, give it time. you'll come around after Christmas 2014. that will be your present to me. how would you know sand in the clit in uncomfortable anyways? do you have a pussy? no? did SHE tell you that? if SHE did, tell HER to shut the fuck up. not me. and I control everything around me. I'm the great architect. i'm not a product of my environment, my environment is a product of me.
Did that motherfucker just try to start static in the Grudge? Does that motherfucker even realize he is in THE GRUDGE. Shit BH is now the new Grudge bitch. Z is ma homie now and Tyson is banned...bwhahahahaha...just let me say that again...Tyson is banned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhoo, just more typical apologist bullshit. Motherfucker makes assumptions too. I visit this site because I get off on discovering new music and presenting new music to others. Tool can get get fucked. I don't get why any of you Tool fans are still loyal to them but after 8 fucking years you sure as hell deserve something more than a shitty mini tour and a possible "curve ball" while they dick around for at least another year and a half working on this mystical new album. IF the fucking thing ever even comes out at all, which is highly debatable at this point. I have been around this Tool shit from day one and I never imagined I would reach a point where I hate Tool. They were my favorite band when some of these fucks were just swimming around their father's nut sacks. Now you couldn't pay me to go to a Tool concert.
The most intelligent person on this forum
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Ravenpig wrote:
hellboy wrote:Most have been aware that it's not Maynard for some time. I hate to break it to you but you guys aren't some kind of messiahs.
You must be joking.

May Jay farts and people around here take it as proof that he "hates" Tool.

I hate to break it to you but it sounds like you're disagreeing just to disagree.
There's a different between thinking that Maynard hates Tool, and thinking that he is the cause of the delay for the album.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Fine. May Jay takes a shit and people here will blame the time he takes to wipe his ass for the delay.

You knew the point I was trying to make.
Hey! Denty!
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

hellboy wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:
hellboy wrote:Most have been aware that it's not Maynard for some time. I hate to break it to you but you guys aren't some kind of messiahs.
You must be joking.

May Jay farts and people around here take it as proof that he "hates" Tool.

I hate to break it to you but it sounds like you're disagreeing just to disagree.
There's a different between thinking that Maynard hates Tool, and thinking that he is the cause of the delay for the album.
Can we at least agree that he may not have their best interests at heart? :)
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

BlackHole83 wrote:come.
heh
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

ilikecheese wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:come.
heh
M0G wrote:
bitch.

fucking

dick

at

Tool concert.
heh heh.

Adam thinks he's so damn good.
Interview sometime within the last 10 years: "Concerts are an experience for the fans. We play to help them experience a new level of consciousness."
To fan who asked wtf is up with the shitty intermission at VIP sesh: "Well, its not about you brah!"

Dude. It's been 5-ish years since you've started writing. Wtf brah?

Moggles, you can pay me to go to a tool concert, if you'd like. No pressure. :]
SteveBobSteve
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

M0G wrote:Danny and Justin write all the time. That came from Danny Walker (drummer from Intronaut) when I had a conversation with him prior to their set last year during their first headlining tour.
Why were you talking to the Intronaut drummer about Tool? Are you some kind of fanboi?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

snazzlefrass wrote:
Moggles, you can pay me to go to a tool concert, if you'd like. No pressure. :]
I want some of that action too!
Ki77aan :twisted:
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

hellboy wrote:
M0G wrote:Danny and Justin write all the time. That came from Danny Walker (drummer from Intronaut) when I had a conversation with him prior to their set last year during their first headlining tour.
Why were you talking to the Intronaut drummer about Tool? Are you some kind of fanboi?
^ Weak sauce

Natural flow of conversation. Like how did you hear about us, etc

I had conversations with Joe, Dave and Danny. Tool naturally came up since that is how many new fans got introduced to the band.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

So glad that shit mini tour is over. Far less rabid Toolios around. I imagine they will go into hibernation now until the next Tool cash grab.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

M0G wrote:I imagine they will go into hibernation now until the next Tool cash grab.
this is how it will pan out:

November 2014 - Undertow reissue

March 2015 - "curveball" release (possibly a Salival II type deal)

April 2015 - mini tour of East Coast US

November 2015 - new album

Notice that Danny Carey has gone quiet now that his "predictions" for an early 2014 release have gone astray in the absolute worst way possible?

He needs to cut down on the grass. Guy says the silliest things at times.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Worst way possible? Did someone die? Such hysteria from you grudge fucks.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Yeah they are bitching like their on their rag or something. Bunch of soft cunts. Cranberry juice anyone? Get over it
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

Worst. Way. Possible.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Calfium Jay wrote:Worst. Way. Possible.
Yep, it didn't come true. Was anyone expecting it to? Even at the time it seemed like a bullshit prediction. It was an overly optimistic statement that in hindsight he shouldn't have given.
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

Makes him look as if he has NO idea whatsoever as to what is going on with the recording. Either that or there is some serious shit going on behind the scenes that is dramatically delaying the recording process.

It's pretty rare for a band or artist to be so wrong when it comes to announcing deadlines for an upcoming album. I mean...it does happen (hi Axl!!) but it's rare.

And it's not the first time he has done this either. And not JUST with the new album either (The Pot video, live dvd, Jones' work with Fripp and Buzzo, 10,000 Days vinyl*)....

It's as if the four off them together just can't damn well finish anything they start.....

* I'm not saying that Danny Carey has "announced" any of these projects personally so just chill. I'm saying there seem to be a plethora of projects known or rumoured to be in the pipeline that are stuck in development hell.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

No shit. Not denying any of those things. Just laughing at your over reaction to a band you no longer give a shit about.
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

Oh Billy....

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

I didn't mean to go on a rant but I had a thought in my head that Adam might be the root of the problem. it's not that black and white and I love the band but still, it was a thought. I don't dwell on these things, I just thought I had a grudge, not sure if it was THE grudge, so I posted. they'll put something out one day but don't get it twisted I believe that Tool's guitarist is the least important person in the band and also the reason why I feel this album is so delayed. like Uncle Matty said it's not a revelation, just a thought. I don't claim to be a prophet but I do think Yangervis Solarte has the potential to be an elite major league baseball player. remember when Cano came up he was just a replacement for the replacement, not highly touted at all. the guy did stick around, I saw his potential and now he's elite. I do like the fact that Adam Jones can switch hit and play multiple positions on the field. wait....I got confused again. Cheese!! throw me a line homie.
Last edited by N.Y.H.C. on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Who cares if Danny was wrong in his release date. It was optimistic. Adam slows everything down with his perfectionism. I don't know when the album with release. But I'm sure it will release at some point. So who gives a shit. If it had came out early 2014 and sucked because it was rushed to meet one members prediction then you grudge fucks would be going crazy about how 'tool has lost it, they can't make good music, first 10000 sucked and now (new album) is awful!'... God forbid they do a good job and release exactly what they want. It's likely the final album. At the end of the day it's a music album.. Don't get so worked up, don't let a future album affect you so much.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Grudge Fucks: Keep right on bitching and whining.

TTFers: Keep right on defending and apologizing for the band.

This will keep you all distracted from what's REALLY going on.

And that is...,,
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Kittaan wrote:This will keep you all distracted from what's REALLY going on.
IGNORANCE IS BLISS

xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

hellboy wrote:
Kittaan wrote:This will keep you all distracted from what's REALLY going on.
IGNORANCE IS BLISS

my brother is a pilot and i asked him about it... he says hes not really sure what happened to it but hes almost positive its in the ocean somewhere...

i asked him about the transponders, i mean there has to be a way to track the aircraft right?! he said "well yeah but you can just turn it off.... any thing electrical has an off switch."