Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by badkittygothgirl »

He was referring to reviving the TA messageboards and online community back from the dead. Prior to the great crash, 4theye was a blog not the fantastic forum you know now.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

If they did revive the land of TA I wonder how many members would leave FE? Would suck seeing some of you go, although there would probably be less Tool fans around. It just might give Hellboy the chance to turn this site into what it really should be....The best damn music site on the internet. Music reviews, movies, games, art, culture, podcasts, etc...Think Onion A/V+Sputnik+Tiny Mix Tapes+The Chive (gotta have half naked women of course). I would be head reviewer of all things quality. The critic to end all critics. Kittaan would do all the graphic design. Hellboy handle the back end and chief editor duties. Pete could make t-shirts. It would be spectacular. Intellectuals, Academics, Hipsters, snobs and critics the world over would flock to our marvelous new land of high brow content.

It would be spectacular. The most pretentious, arrogant, and down right brilliant website on the internet.

Sorry I think I just came a lil bit :oops:
The most intelligent person on this forum
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over :roll:
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

badkittygothgirl wrote:Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over :roll:
bwhahahaahaha well played maam

You of course would handle merch. The merch to end all merch. Rare shit, you find it. Trading post.

Or we could put you in a bikini and parade you around the front page? ;)
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I never could stand the messageboard format of the TA boards.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Which is to say, I would still come here for my Tool-related verbal diarrhea.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I'm not nor will I ever be a member of TA. I could understand if I was a collector or something but I'm not.
Hey! Denty!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Excellent. Joey - You are our official beat reporter. We are going to send you to exotic locations all around the world to interview great bands and hot chicks.

Raven - You can report on any and all happenings from the NIN/Trent Reznor camp. We also will need a few proof readers and tit analyzers. After all, we will only post the finest titties, we need someone diligent for that job.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Ah, I had forgotten about the members-only boobie thread.
I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

M0G wrote:If they did revive the land of TA I wonder how many members would leave FE? Would suck seeing some of you go, although there would probably be less Tool fans around. It just might give Hellboy the chance to turn this site into what it really should be....The best damn music site on the internet. Music reviews, movies, games, art, culture, podcasts, etc...Think Onion A/V+Sputnik+Tiny Mix Tapes+The Chive (gotta have half naked women of course). I would be head reviewer of all things quality. The critic to end all critics. Kittaan would do all the graphic design. Hellboy handle the back end and chief editor duties. Pete could make t-shirts. It would be spectacular. Intellectuals, Academics, Hipsters, snobs and critics the world over would flock to our marvelous new land of high brow content.

It would be spectacular. The most pretentious, arrogant, and down right brilliant website on the internet.

Sorry I think I just came a lil bit :oops:
I don't think Herr Hellboi has the time for that.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

I've been a TA member since the beginning. Not going back to that piece of shit site. I'm fine right here. Hellboy and company do a great job.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Did we go to fantasy land or are we still here...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yes
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

No
Don't mow your lawn
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Danny playing some Triad with friends, on electric drums.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Danny is always so happy lol. At least he knows how to have fun
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Danny is always so happy lol. At least he knows how to have fun
^ Truth. Dude always seems to have a smile on his face. Hard to stay an anti Tool grump when you see one of the greatest drummers of all time laughing away while playing on some friends cheesy little electronic drum set. No matter what Danny will always be one of my favorite drummers.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

M0G wrote:^ Truth. Dude always seems to have a smile on his face. Hard to stay an anti Tool grump when you see one of the greatest drummers of all time laughing away while playing on some friends cheesy little electronic drum set. No matter what Danny will always be one of my favorite drummers.
Sure.

But can you please revive the Grudge thread. It needs you.

I'll start you off: It's now May. Still NO sign or even talk of entering studio. At this rate....

Now fly! Fly li'l birdy! Fly and do the devil's work as he so commands......
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

^ Give me a break. Make up your damn mind.

Calfium Jay wrote:I HAVE SOME NEWS!!!!:

The American guy I use as a "go to" for all the music news that is presented on my radio program here in sunny ol' Melbourne, has come up with a tasty tidbit regarding Tool (FINALLY!!). Do not read any further if you don't want spoilers......well derr...:
► Show Spoiler
I take this "news" with a pinch of salt...HOWEVER I cannot remember the last time his information did not prove to be more than worthy (He was right about Neurosis and their last album for a start AND gave me a blow by blow description of King Animal a month before it was released). But of course it goes without saying that this "news" is far from "official". So don't get all angsty with me if shit doesn't happen.

I'm still sticking to a 2015 release date though. This is Tool remember.

!!!
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Ravenpig wrote:^ Give me a break. Make up your damn mind.

Calfium Jay wrote:I HAVE SOME NEWS!!!!:

The American guy I use as a "go to" for all the music news that is presented on my radio program here in sunny ol' Melbourne, has come up with a tasty tidbit regarding Tool (FINALLY!!). Do not read any further if you don't want spoilers......well derr...:
► Show Spoiler
I take this "news" with a pinch of salt...HOWEVER I cannot remember the last time his information did not prove to be more than worthy (He was right about Neurosis and their last album for a start AND gave me a blow by blow description of King Animal a month before it was released). But of course it goes without saying that this "news" is far from "official". So don't get all angsty with me if shit doesn't happen.

I'm still sticking to a 2015 release date though. This is Tool remember.

!!!
Exactly!!! I did a quick search and found him ranting about a new tool album a few months ago and posted it in here and blew up his "hatred of tool" cover he's playing.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Actually, I can relate. I go back and forth in extremes on that topic as well.
Ki77aan :twisted:
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

A sure sign of being bipolar.
Professor of Lesbian Science
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Kittaan »

Your entire World is Bipolar.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kittaan wrote:Actually, I can relate. I go back and forth in extremes on that topic as well.
Yea but your boy CJ likes to pretend like he's Mog 2.0 when in reality he's just another "fanboi" .
Hey! Denty!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Ravenpig wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Actually, I can relate. I go back and forth in extremes on that topic as well.
Yea but your boy CJ likes to pretend like he's Mog 2.0 when in reality he's just another "fanboi" .
Hey now cut me see me slack I have ratcheted back the Tool hate significantly out of respect for you fucks. That and even I have grown tired of the negativity.

As for Cal he is a good dude and obviously a big Tool fan. He is just frustrated. I respect that you have been consistent on your stance about the Tool album delay but not everyone shares your position on the matter. You have varying degrees of emotional investment amongst the fan base. With the older crew there is certainly a bit of a love/hate dynamic. 22 years supporting a band is fairly significant. I say Cal definitely deserves the right to flip flop a little.

Look a year from now you Tool fans will have a new album in hand and all will be well. I hope it ends up being worth the wait for all of you.