The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

mogeffingmog said
^ Funny part is Children can't seem to stay out of this thread.  Oh while we are recounting classic Children moments, remember when it bitched at you Crow because you thought 10,000 Days was a weak album?  Shit makeeees me giggle!

*sigh* I do. I think it was one of children's first posts. Ahhh, the memories.

Good times.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said

badkittygothgirl said
Adam posted it to his fb page the other day.  It reminded me of how much I miss the group hug.

"Look at all those idiots, man we made sooooooooooo much money today, he he he"

"Um, Maynard - is that a sock?

Please tell me it's a sock."

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

badkittygothgirl said
I've been in this abusive relationship for 20 years.  I won't deny being a "fangirl", it is just those two pics remind me of some really good times and memories and make me sad all at the same time.  Seriously, the re-release had better come with a happy ending performed by the band member of my choice.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say DC would be your "member" of choice lolz

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Hey budsyralli and children, I love how you're all like...philosophical and shit. It really opens up my third eye between my legs ......

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

doors said
Hey budsyralli and children, I love how you're all like...philosophical and shit. It really opens up my third eye between my legs ......

Your vagina?

Don't mow your lawn
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

UndKeineEier said

doors said

Your vagina?

My an(n)us horribilis.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said

children said

mogeffingmog said

crow011 said
In all honesty, I blame "children" for every negative thing that's happened in this forum lately.

^ +1

Drury is up there as well.  Tool fans.  *shakes head*

I tell ya dude Tool, as a band, has some fucking nerve man.  To disappear off the map and then just expect that 8 years later your fanbase will be ready and waiting, cash in hand.  The Tool makes music for Tool argument is such horseshit.  Releasing an album is expensive, particularly in today's market and doubly more difficult when you do not release digitally.  They look at those album sales just as close as any other band.  They REALLY want you to buy the album.  I guess you have to give those fuckers credit, because the second they mention anything about a release or tour of any kind, people are all over that shit.

I suppose I could understand if Tool had released more over the last 21 years.  Only four full length albums is really sad.  I suppose that is what happens when there is no concern about staying relevant.

Say what you want about me, but Drury has been a fucking angel. I have been purposely trying to rile you bitches up for the entertainment, but he has been nothing but truthful. You are just too blind and ignorant to see that...but you have no idea what i am talking about do you...

^ LOLZZZ! Rile us up?  Who the fuck is riled?  ^^^This motherfucker is off the chain stupid^^^  I mean I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  But you can't fix dumb.

So you're saying that i do not irritate you? Hmm... that's funny, seeing as though you're blaming me and Drury solely for all the negativity in this forum. I wonder why you're pointing your finger and trying to childishly get the blame off your guilty self. Not saying that i didn't provoke any of it, but i sure as fuck didn't start it.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

There's a difference between "irritating", and "this motherfucker makes me roll my eyes so often I've become uncomfortably familiar with the ceiling of my eyesockets". A plantar wart, for example, you ain't.

You're as irritating as your namesake. Yes, they may shit you up the wall sometimes, but ya just gotta let 'em do what they do.

For, you see, they are fucking stupid. But they'll learn one day.

Hopefully.

If you can't understand that, then I'm obviously going to be checkin' out that ceiling again . . .
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I have a nephew that complains at every opportunity.  No matter what the circumstances the negative comes out again and again.  We all know how he feels, and there's nothing no one can do about it, but it tends to drag down a whole range of things.  I wish he'd shut the fuck up.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said
I have a nephew that complains at every opportunity.  No matter what the circumstances the negative comes out again and again.  We all know how he feels, and there's nothing no one can do about it, but it tends to drag down a whole range of things.  I wish he'd shut the fuck up.

Nothing "anyone" can do about it.  I know you aussies are a bit slow when it comes to proper grammar.  Your nephew sounds like a cool fucking kid.  Smart too.  When you see bullshit, call it, as often as possible.

I have a friend who I chat with sometimes, and he is a fun person to chat with.  Quick wit.  Quality fella.  But when this dude hangs out at a certain forum, for some strange reason he get's all crabby.  Man it's a shame the dude from chat isn't always around.  He is a blast.

gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

Nothing "anyone" can do about it.  I know you aussies are a bit slow when it comes to proper grammar.  Your nephew sounds like a cool fucking kid.  Smart too.  When you see bullshit, call it, as often as possible.

I have a friend who I chat with sometimes, and he is a fun person to chat with.  Quick wit.  Quality fella.  But when this dude hangs out at a certain forum, for some strange reason he get's all crabby.  Man it's a shame the dude from chat isn't always around.  He is a blast.

That's not very zen.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

mogeffingmog said

Bogart said
Interview with Adam about the Opiate EP and also touches on the new album a bit. 5 golden tickets will be randomly shipped out.

www.revolvermag.com/news/interview-tool ... piate.html

Okay that article confirmed basically everything I have been saying.  Tool is lazy.  Oh wait, sorry, "relaxed"....yeah...

No new musical content with the Opiate re-release.  New cover/artwork only.  Hardly bonus laden.  Oh and AJ has the nerve to say it is a "special thank you to the fans"???? LOLZ!!! Wow these guys even believe their own bullshit.

"But as far as the writing? It’s been a little more lax—as in relaxed. But it’s nice. We live kind of cushy lives now, so we get together when we want. It makes everything go slow, which is unfortunate—"

^ That says it all right there.  I have said time and again the reason this hasn't gotten done is because they are fucking lazy.  And I have caught shit for it time and again.  Well there you have it kids, right from the horses mouth.

Enjoy your overpriced Opiate re-release that includes no new music, demo's, or live music of any kind.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ Being right.  Nothing better.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM!

You should have went with something more intelligent, like bastard.  Scum is a bit bland.  Try it again, I promise after you post it you will feel right as rain.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

mogeffingmog said 
When you see bullshit, call it, as often as possible.

I understand the need to call out bullshit, I do it with you all the time.  Not sure what calling Tool lazy every second post you make achieves though.  It's not like people aren't aware of this, it's just that most don't care.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said

children said

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM!

You should have went with something more intelligent, like bastard.  Scum is a bit bland.  Try it again, I promise after you post it you will feel right as rain.

I used bastard yesterday. Plus, i like scum better; it suits you perfectly.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

mogeffingmog said 

I understand the need to call out bullshit, I do it with you all the time.  Not sure what calling Tool lazy every second post you make achieves though.  It's not like people aren't aware of this, it's just that most don't care.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said

mogeffingmog said

children said

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM!

I used bastard yesterday. Plus, i like scum better; it suits you perfectly.

Nah I like bastard better.  Scum just doesn't have enough kick to it.  Fuck Tool.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

Well said. People do that with me, and I like it. It's how I learn.

Yet when I call other people out on their bullshit, it's like the fucking world has ended.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

crow011 said

mogeffingmog said

hellboy1975 said

Well said. People do that with me, and I like it. It's how I learn.

Yet when I call other people out on their bullshit, it's like the fucking world has ended.

That tends to happen.  Particularly around these parts.  Shall we Synchtube?  I am not sure I can stomach a session with Hellboy tomorrow.  His vagina is bleeding uncontrollably.

Oh did you catch the article where Adam basically validated everything I have said for the last, I dunno, three years?  And of course already the apologists are out in force.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Yeah, apparently it's a shock to everyone that there are no bonus tracks on "OPIATE", and that Jones admitted they were lazy.

I'm shocked, too. Shocked that people are that fucking stupid.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

mogeffingmog said 

Most?  Oh I suppose when speaking of the general public, certainly.  But around here, there are many people fed up with Tool's bullshit.  Don't be salty about me being right all along.  The band you so dearly love has become a bunch of lazy fucks, living off the success of four albums over a 20 year period.  A rather pitiful output when you think about it.  They don't give a shit, because they know most of their fans are just like children, chomping at the bit for any little morsel they toss out.  So many of you constantly making excuses.  Constantly defending your beloved band.  The more rabid fan base is little more than a swarming group of blind apologists.

Tool has quite a bit left to prove.  This final album will make or break their legacy, in my mind, after all the delay and all the bullshit.  So far, step one, Opiate re-release as a "special thank you to the fans" is a colossal failure.  One can only hope they can find that old magic in the studio, whenever they get done "relaxing" and start recording.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I love the fact that it' a "special thank you" to the fans. All 5,000 of them.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

crow011 said
I love the fact that it' a "special thank you" to the fans. All 5,000 of them.

SteveBobSteve